A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: This is incredibly silly. [P, L - Thunder and I - Hunt]

Postby zapdragon555 » 12/23/2012 11:06 PM

John nodded, then puffed out his chest and, flicking the last few suds of antiseptic off his paws, padded down the stairs of the information building and followed Dave's instructions to the food court, only getting lost twice. When he finally reached it he sat down on his haunches, panting, and looked around. "Yup, this looks about right, huh?" he said, chuckling as his stomach growled. "Wonder what they have to eat here... I'd say pizza, but... I dunno, this place is awfully fancy."

John stood on the sidewalk, looking at all of the shops, a bit bewildered. "Honestly, anything sounds good right about now. Hey... do we have any money?" he asked, blinking and twisting his head around to look at Dave on his back. He couldn't help a chuckle; even now he still wasn't quite used to seeing him as a fluffy bird instead of a human. He was sure he looked just as silly, though.

[13]

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Re: This is incredibly silly. [P, L - Thunder and I - Hunt]

Postby Thunder » 12/24/2012 2:46 PM

Dave clutched tightly onto his furry friend's back as they walked through the streets, not wanting to face a totally uncool fall again. He knew the dangers of stairs, but the dangers of a fuzzy dog back? That was something he never thought he'd encounter. It was difficult to keep both himself and the map on top of John, but he somehow managed to do so.

When they got to the food court, Dave scrabbled for a grip as John sat down and ended up relocating to John's shoulder, clamping the map in his beak again. He was sure that all the choice food in this place smelled super awesome, but again, his stupid Corbine nostrils did him no good. "Pizuh wud be purty fuggin swull," he commented through the map. "Bro und I ate pizuh like evury fuggin day, did ye know zat Egburt? Striduh's Pizuh Paluzuh twendy-fur sevun."

Unfortunately, Dave didn't have any money on him, which was really weird to think about considering his sicknasty monopoly on the LOHAC Stock Exchange he had in Sburb. He had so many Boondollars to spare and now...he had nothing. What the hell was the currency here called again? Keyrocks or something?

"Haha, mebuh I kun pickpoget sumone," Dave laughed. "Cuz you kno, crows like shinuh stuff. This is muh chunce to be a fethury usshole. I um thu fethury usshole, it is me."

And while the two were talking about the food court, in the distance there was a certain Lucain with a starry patterned pelt, wandering around near one of the stores...

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Previous