A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: When Death and Science Meet [P:Jobie&I][M:L,V,G]

Postby jobiehanna » 01/04/2012 9:04 PM

Hela rolled her eyes at Hojo's response. She hated mind games, unless she was the one in control. Maybe she would turn the situation around. Well, only if she wasn't strapped to a table could she do that.

"I'm not C121," she said venomously to the doctor. "And I will not tell you how I'm feeling either! Other than angry at you for strapping me to this table thing and opening me up," she spat at the man again. Now that the procedure was over Hela could feel the effects wearing off, but it wasn't quick enough.

((I'm assuming her head wasn't covered? Just her body where he cut her and sewed it back up? And I hope it's alright that the blue liquid thingy's effects are wearing off, I hope that's alright. ))

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/06/2012 6:47 PM

((Oh it's alright dear. She is celestial so it is to be expected. Go ahead and next post make it worn off if you wish.))

"Oh but you just did C121. Anger is a feeling is it not?" He chuckled and turned his heel. "Don't go anywhere I have another subject to attend to." He began to walk off with a smile on his face. If the women got loose oh well. He'd just send of his pets after her. Afterall he would always know where she is now with the GPS locator inside her. He always made sure to place the GPS chip first before actually experimentation. He just asked the question about how she was feeling to guage her personailty type and if she was a fighter or not.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 319
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/06/2012 11:48 PM

"I'm not C121," Hela said again angrily. Her eyes followed Hojo as he left the room. If he was long gone enough she had a chance of escaping. She moved her arms again, this time actually able to move them this time. The door closed behind Hojo and she began to pull ferociously at the metal strap on the arm that she had gotten the leather strap off of. The harder she pulled the more she could feel the strap coming lose. She hoped that Hojo wasn't going to return any time soon.

She managed to release her one arm, the sound of the metal coming off grated her ears. She cursed as she lifted her arm up, the cover sliding down a bit. She worked at the other hand with her free one, glancing at the door every few seconds. Minutes passed as she released her other hand. Both hands were free and she went to work on her ankles.

More minutes passed. The ankle straps proved harder to loosen, due to the fact that she hadn't loosened them at all during her initial struggle. Hela wondered how long Hojo would be gone, it seemed to long already. She wrenched at the restraints, finally managing to get herself out of them. Hojo could walk in any minute now, depending on how long he needed to check on his subject or whatever.

She sat up on the table, inspecting the incision that had been on her stomach minutes ago. Her healing powers were coming back. She wrapped the cover around her and slid off the table. She moved to the door and peaked out. She snuck out the door and down the hallway, hoping not to be caught.

((Okay, hope it's alright that she has escaped, at least for now. :P I expect her to be caught again though. XP))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/07/2012 12:42 AM

((It's fine. XD I can't control everything now can I? That'd be boring. XD))

Hojo clicked on the computer moniter and smiled. It seemed his new subject had gotten loose. He was happy with this outcome. It further confirmed his theories as to what the women really was. This also presented the perfect oppertunity to have Lost Soul do some "hunt". The boy could use some stimulation.

Kadaj, or "Lost Soul", as the madman had taken to calling him paced about his room looking up now and then to glare at the door. He knew Hojo was up to something, he always was, but this time was different. Hojo was being nice to Kadaj. That was unheard of. It set off all the alarms in his head and he was impatient to figure out why.

Hojo opened Kadaj's door and smiled almost kindly. Kadaj didn't buy it. "What do you want?" Kadaj snapped. Hojo kept smiling as he opened the door wider.

"I have a fun task for you Lost Soul. How would you like to go 'hunting'? I need the subject back alive but you can do whatever you want to her. Just keep her all in one piece."

"what's the catch?"

"Oh no catch. I just want her back. She should be prove to be a challenge for you. I know how much you enjoy challenges."

"...Can I cut her?"

"Yes."

"Stab her?"

"Yes."

"Just not kill her or remove limbs?"

"Exactly."

Kadaj considered this for a moment befofre smiling wickedly. It was true he did indeed enjoy hunting and maiming. He walked past Hojo with bloodlust in eyes and was ready to find this women and bring her to her knees.

((I hope you don't mind me bringing in Kadaj. Hojo knows he is not cut out for chasing after Hela and certainly not fighting he. So he's going to use his 'pets' to work for him. Don't worry Hojo will still stay involved though.))

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/07/2012 2:43 PM

Hela wandered through the building in search of the exit. But she had no idea how she had gotten in and therefore had no idea how she was supposed to get out. The white walls gave the impression of a hospital. But this wasn't a hospital by any means. Her light blue eyes searched the place for any directions signs, but there weren't any. It was probably so because of situations like this, when a subject got loose.

She cursed and clutched the blanket to her. She had it wrapped around and tucked at the top, but when she ran it billowed out and felt like it was falling off. She really was a modest creature, if only the madman hadn't destroyed her shirt.

Hela tore down a hallway, then another. There were doors everywhere, but none with exit signs above them.

((Okay, that's fine by me. :)))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/07/2012 3:25 PM

Hojo leaned back in his chair and smiled with amusement as he watched Hela search the place for an exit via a multitude of moniters. He had set up the moniters when he had first found this place and used them often. It was always good to be prepared for things such as this.

Kadaj sniffed the air much like a cat or dog and smiled. He could smell sweat and blood mixed together not too far up ahead which meant this women had to be close. He silently opened a door and left it ajar as he crouched down low in the shadows. He would wait until she was within his reach, then he would attack her. Yes he was going to have fun today.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/07/2012 4:40 PM

Hela continued down the hallway. Her shoed feet slapped the tile floor as she went, sending loud echoes through the empty corridors. The noise was sure to give her position away, but there was no way to avoid it. She cursed under her breath.

Then she noticed a doorway ajar up ahead. Suspicion coursed through her body and she slowed down. She pressed her back against the wall and inched forward. What if Hojo was in there? She needed to be deathly quiet to get past. Once she reached the doorway, she quickly moved to the other side of it, hoping he wouldn't see her quick movement as she went back to inching down the hallway.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/07/2012 7:11 PM

Kadaj waited until the women's back was to him before leaping out snarling. He pinned her to the ground and screamed in her face. He had discovered that screaming into their faces often disoriented them. He then grinned cruelly and garbbed her head to try and smash it into the ground below.

Hojo watched Kadaj pounce onto Hela and grinned happily. Yes it seemed his pet would have some fun with the women. He had to be careful though and make sure he did not damgae her too much. That could prove to be problematic.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/07/2012 7:33 PM

Hela couldn't suppress the short scream of surprise that escaped her lips as the other figure jumped at her. This was definitely not Hojo. She was knocked to the ground by the others body and pinned there. She fought against him, barely managing to push him off as he tried to smash her head against the floor. She pushed him back with force, hoping to send him back a few inches or feet.

She scrambled to her feet, then stood with her legs spread to help keep her balance as she faced the man. She snarled at him, her blue eyes glinting with fury. "How dare you," she hissed, lunging for the man, hoping to slam him against a wall.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/07/2012 7:55 PM

Kadaj let otu an indignant whoosh of air as he was knocked backwards and he quickly recovered and positioned himself low to ground his hands almost touching the floor he was so low. When she lunged, he hissed and tucked himself up and rolled out of her way a crazed deranegd smile on his face. "I like you!" He cackled and truned towards her to slash at her ankles to drag her down. He was far shorter than her and built much more petitely so he had far better chances of winning if she was on the ground. Kadaj was still a child at this time and as such he fought like one. He stayed low and slashed and kicked and bit.

Hojo scribbled down notes as he watched the two fight. He could always gain so much knowledge from the way people fought. Old injuries would show up and the state of mind people are in would present themself by how they faught. Yes fighting was always good.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/07/2012 8:33 PM

Her attack missed him, so she ended up having to stop herself before she ran into the wall. She barely managed to do so, her shoulder ramming into it. She spun around to see the boy coming at her. She cursed to herself, not wanting to attack someone much smaller than herself again, but not really having a choice if she wanted to get out of there. There wasn't time to think about the pain that flared in her shoulder.

It also angered Hela that the madman wasn't here to do his own dirty work. Sending a fighting child? It was never a child's place to fight. They fought dirty anyway. "Well, I don't like you," she spat at the child, dancing around his attacks. Everyone once in a while she got a kick in, and hoped that it did some damage.

Finally the child managed to grab hold of her ankle, sending her to her knees and her hands to the floor in front of her. The hard linoleum hurt as she smacked it with the force of her fall. And the boy was still trying to bite and scratch her! She sat up on her knees, warding off the boy with scratches of her own, although she would never bite in a fight.

Hela shuffled backwards blindly as her hands clawed at the boy, towards the wall, hoping to press her back against it and stand up again so as to gain the upper hand once more. Her eyes darted around, hoping for a way to distract the boy.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/07/2012 8:52 PM

Kadaj growled and hissed loudly as the women slashed back at him. He screamed at her and slammed a fist into her chest where her heart would be. He was hoping to hurt her badly enough that she would pass out, or maybe even die. He no longer what Hojo wanted he wouldn't this bitch to pay. No one ruined his face and got away with it! Kadaj was vain and he loved his perfect complextion. He knocked her hands away and bit down hard on her neck.

Hojo was watching calm up until Kadaj bit Hela on the neck. Enraged he slammed his fist down and stood up. He shuffled quickly over to a drawer and pulled it roughly open. Finding a silver remote he shuffled back over to the moniters and pressed a button.

Kadaj should let go ad convulsed violently letting out a screech of pain. He writhed in pain on the floor screaming all the while. He felt electricity shoot through his body and he wanted it gone, now.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/07/2012 9:22 PM

Hela flew back into the wall as the little monster pushed her back, but she wasn't dead, just the breath knocked out of her. She kicked him ferociously, hoping to push him back away from her. But it didn't work. Now he was going for her neck! He would pay for that. She felt a rush of power through her at her rage and spun him around, pinning him against the wall, but he was still on her neck.

That was, until he started convulsing. He released her, slumping to the floor and convulsing. Hela's eyes widened in surprise, and she stepped over his body. But not before she kicked him in the side for biting her. She smirked, feeling the bite. It was still bleeding so she lifted the cloth that was around her body to sop it up. The bleeding eventually stopped, a small ache in its place.

Hela ripped the bloodied part off and left it, replacing the remaining part around her body once more. She continued down the hallway in search of the exit. She didn't know what had happened to the monster boy, but she didn't care to either. As long as he stayed down long enough to escape.

Ahead of her she saw a door with a symbol for stairs above it. She dashed toward the door and through it.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/12/2012 7:17 PM

Hojo stood just at the bottom of the stairs at smiled at Hela. "Nice of you to join me. I was just about to come back to check up on you too." He pulled out the remote and a gun. "Now please turn around and return to your room. I'd hate to have to kill you or damage your pretty face." He chuckled and ushered for her to move. "Well go on. I don't have all day."

Kadaj finally stopped convulsing and got up shakily. Hojo had betrayed him as always and this time he'd make sure the man paid for it. He'd help the women escape, one way or another. She was no longer his prey but his soon to be comrad. He took a few shaky steps before getting himself centered again and ran off to his room. He'd have to have some supplies if he was going to bust her out of here. He also figure'd now would be a good time for him to leave as well.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/12/2012 7:29 PM

Hela looked down at the man at the bottom of the stairs. Her first thought was to run down the steps, hurl herself at him, take the gun and remote thing and run for it. She had no idea what the remote was for, but she figured it would be helpful.

Instead of acting on impulse, she appeared obedient and subdued, but her mind was spinning with possibilities of her escape. She obeyed the madman and slipped back through the door. It was the rational thing to do, although she doubted he would actually kill her. As she slipped back in she saw the retreating form of the little devil boy turn a corner. She turned back to the door, deciding that she could lock Hojo down there, at least for a little while.

One of the perks of being a female was that you could hide bobby-pins up in your hair, and bobby-pins were the perfect devices for getting stuck in the doors and acting as locks. She grabbed one from her now messy hair, and fitted it into the handle. After doing so, she backed away from the door way and tore down the hallway. She had to get out of here, but she didn't know how.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items