A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: When Death and Science Meet [P:Jobie&I][M:L,V,G]

Postby Kylo » 01/23/2012 7:11 PM

Hojo scowled and banged on the door before fishing through his pocket. He growled in anger in finding that they were gone and knew who took them. "That insolent child! I will make sure he pays for this!" He aimed his gun at the locking mechanism and fired off a shot. Smirking in triumph he pushed open the door and began to walk as fast as he could with his limp down the hallway after Hela.

Kadaj grabbed the practice sword he had stolen from the training area and the keys he had lifted from Hojo earlier that day. He smiled to himself and also dug out the materia he had also stolen from Hojo. Deciding that he had what he needed he ran out of his room and back towards where he had last seen the women.

Kadaj ran and ran before turning a corner and almost running right into Hela. He grinend widely and backed up slightly to give her space, not wanting to be on the recieving end of an almost certain attack.

"Hey there. You want out of here right? Well since that asshole went and fucked me over I figured I'd get back at him. What better way to do that than to help you. I know the way out, I just need you to come with me."

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 294
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/24/2012 10:24 AM

Hela heard the bang on the gun going off behind her and sped up a little, if that was at all possible. She turned a corner and came face to face with the guy from earlier. She scowled, wanting him to get out of her way. She was about to shove him out of her way when he mentioned escape. Her eyes turned hopeful, but cast a fearful glance back the other way. What if this was a trap? Could he be trusted? After all, he had attacked her moments ago.

She could get out of here without his help, she was sure of it. Being a goddess had its advantages. If only she knew the layout of this building, which the little demon child did. Hela swallowed her pride and nodded to Kadaj. "Okay, show me," she whispered, before he catches us," she added.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/30/2012 6:16 PM

Kadaj nodded and without a single moment's pause ran down the hall and then sharply turned a corner. He waited for only a second to make sure Hela was following him before taking off again. While running he grabbed the keys from his pocket and flipped through them until he came across a rather rusted one. "Got you." He smirked and came to a stop in front of a set of metal doors and quickly began to unlock them.
"So what's your name anyway? Not that it matters, just curious."
He fiddled with the lock as teh key got stuck for a moment before smirking in triumph as it clicked open. He pushed the doors open and motioned for Hela to come in then closed the doors and locked them from within. Glancing around he spotted a desk and pushed it over and in front of the doors.
"I'd like to see the bastard get through that! Now where were we....oh yes escaping!" He chuckled and ran to the back of the room and through a another set of doors, these ones were made of glass. "Not too much farther now!"

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/12/2012 10:52 PM

Hela followed after Kadaj through the halls, around the corners and through the doors. "Hela," she said with a flash of a smile. She was proud of her name, that was for sure. "What about yours?" It wasn't the time for pleasantries, but it would be nice to know the name of the one who was helping her out. Although, he did attack her earlier. She shook the thought away, concentrating fully on escape.

They were through the glass doors when Hela looked behind her. There was no sign of Hojo yet, and she wished to keep it that way. She turned back around, looking for their route. "Where to now?" She asked Kadaj urgently.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/13/2012 1:58 PM

"The jerk calls me Lost Soul. I call myself Kadaj." He looked both ways and concentrated for a moment before pointing with confidence to the right. "The stairs to above ground are that way! Hurry! He may take the back route to above ground to wait for us!" He took off running down the hallway and came upon the stairs. "Almost there!"

Bang!

The gun fired and Kadaj crumpled to the ground blood pouring from his gut. He placed his hand over his wound and tried desperately to stop the bleeding, only for the blood to trickle between his fingers. "Get out of here Hela!" He coughed and sputtered but forced himself to stand. Using the last of his magic he summoned his blade Souba and turned to face Hojo. "You're going to pay for that old man!" He charged Hojo and knocked him out of the way. "Get out Hela! Get out now!" He tossed her the keys and waited for her to leave. It seemed that fate intended for him to stay just a bit longer.

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/04/2012 12:42 PM

Hela nodded, looking toward the stairs. The loud bang resonated through her ears and she turned to Kadaj, who was bleeding. She bit her lip, resisting the urge to help him out. It was too soon to decide whether it was his time to die or not. As of a few moments ago it had not been, but now she wasn't so sure. She swallowed hard and nodded. She didn't want to see her rescuer die because of her.

She caught the keys and cast another glance toward the door. She couldn't just leave Kadaj here. He wanted to get out too. Hela stood there for a few seconds, trying to decide what she could do. She decided to call upon her own powers, sending the life energy toward Kadaj. If he was willing to accept it, there was enough to at least fight Hojo off, if not survive the gun shot. Hela knew she probably shouldn't have, but she didn't want him to die because of her.

Then she took off up the stairs, toward the above ground. Hela just hopped Kadaj hadn't lied to her, because she was trusting his instructions to lead her out.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 04/07/2012 7:35 PM

Kadaj ran towards Hojo snarling and raised his sword to attack when suddenly everything melted away. The light, the hallway, Hojo, everything just went black. He had felt this once before and knew what it meant, he was leaving again. Just when he was about to accept his fate he felt warm being pushed towards and instinctually grabbed on to it. The world came rushign back into view and he turned just in time to see Hojo run up the steps as best as he could after Hela. Snarling Kadaj ran after him and grabbed onto the back of his lab coat, pulling him down the stairs.

The door loomed right a head of Hela gleeming brightly and seemingly begging for her to open it. Kadaj did not see this for he was too busy dragging his tormentor down the stairs to his hopeful death. He would leave the labs soon and go off to find his brothers, and hopefully, a new life.

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 04/19/2012 4:19 PM

Hela could hear the fight near the bottom of the steps as she continue to climb. She heard a body being dragged down the steps. She hoped the body was Hojo, and not the one who was helping her. If Kadaj died because of her, she would be sad. She hoped the little guy would live to fight another day, and maybe even actually escape the lab. Heck, maybe she would come back for him.

But not now, she had to get out of there. Hela cast a last glance down the stairway, still hearing the fight below. She paused, calling her powers again. If she could take just a little life energy from Hojo, it would heighten the possibility of Kadaj defeating him. Hela usually wasn't one to mess with the order of things, but she couldn't stop herself from helping out the one who had helped her. She concentrated on stealing the life energy from Hojo, hoping it would work from the distance she had put between them.

Then she continued on and then she reached the door, fiddling with the keys until she found the right one. She jammed it into the door, and it swung open. She stepped through the doorway, and paused once more. Maybe if she delayed a few seconds longer, Kadaj could escape and follow her out the door.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items