A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

@@ Escape [VLG ♥]

Postby Chayden » 01/03/2012 12:49 AM

The boy said nothing as the orderlies walked past his cell, one of them twirling his ring of keys happily as the other spat uppity words that the boy didn't understand. He was seething, roiling, eager for blood... But a thick wall of graphene separated their throats from his hands.

"Patience, patience, patience," the boy muttered. The words did not come out right, and the orderlies burst into laughter.
"What's with that one?" the key-twirler asked, slapping his knee.
"The fuck do I care?" replied the other, who was clearly the more intelligent individual.
The boy only glared and growled, counting the seconds until the graphene would break.

In another wing of the lab, a tank bubbled.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Re: @@ Escape [VLG ♥]

Postby Chayden » 01/03/2012 1:01 AM

He was just a fetus, just a baby, suspended in a ten-foot cylinder of semifluid jelly and waiting for his fate to come crashing through the window.
Actually, that was a lie. There were no windows in his sector of the lab, and even if there were, he would not know of their existence. He was just a floatie in science's glass of water. His life was not a life at all, his existence only a number on a test tube: opx-559.
Silas.
"Suuuuuperboy~," a muffled voice cooed, and behind their lids, the experiment's eyes fluttered. "How are you feeling, baby? Stronger today than you were before? How-"
"Goddamnit, Charles, I told you to stop coddling the fucker! Do something useful for once!"
Charles frowned. Superboy was his design, his pet project; hell, he was practically Superboy's daddy! He could coddle him all he wanted!
But he relented. "Fine. Hey, Supey, wanna do some arithmetic?"
"Rargh, Charles, would you stop mouthing off and just get something done?! I wanna see numbers! I wanna see results! Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!"
From inside his tank, Silas copied the frown that he had not seen.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate