A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: "Like A Boss" [P]

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 03/04/2012 12:49 AM

Jonathan sighed exasperatedly. "Look Nicholas. I helped you because you knew my mother. It was nothing more than that. Now, I have a company to run, and every second you stay here on this bench, I'm sorry to say is one where you're make my company look very unprofessional. If you wanted to say thanks, then you could have called me. I'm going to have to ask you to leave, now."
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 40
Donate

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 03/04/2012 12:54 AM

"You little shit. Your mother would be rolling over in her grave right now if she saw how you were treating me right now. Fuck you, Jonathan. Fuck your company too. You and your money can go burn in fucking hell, I don't need it."
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 03/04/2012 12:55 AM

Nicholas spat yellow on the cement. "Kid, you came from the same fucking place as me, so don't act all high and mighty. You can take the boy out of the slums, Jonathan, but you can't take the fucking slum out of the boy." Staggering off in a huff. "You know Jon-jon, I'm proud of you. You really became something. But shit, you became everything you're not, as well."
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous