A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

~+ Insanity is a Serious Illness, You Know {Self} +~

Postby Atoli01 » 06/20/2012 2:30 AM

I had told father that this wouldn't work. It never works. The outcome is always the same, and always will be. However, he pointed out that during all her other sessions, she was alone. According to his logic, things might be different if I was there during the therapy. I severely doubted it. However, I really had no room to go against his word.

Instead, I was just crossing my fingers and trying to keep anything sharp away from Lolita. (I suppose her nails could cause the same damage as knives, but removing her nails obviously wasn't an option.) Well this was going to be fun.

"Hey, hey Jin! Where are we going? Why was I allowed out of the castle?" Now, if I told her the real reason for that... well, she would obviously bolt out of the place. She hated going to these therapists as much as I hated dragging her to one. I only have to keep her restrained, I only have to keep her restrained, I assured myself. "Oh, nothing. Just consider it a special trip, okay angel?" I took her in my arms for a minute and fixed the eye patch that was covering her right eye, the red eye that obviously showed she was part demon.

The trait that me and father believed to be contributing to her mentality. I'm not too sure that I've ever heard of children between a demon an angel besides us, and most definitely not anyone who inherited both angelic and demonic traits. It would make sense, considering Nyeli, Gardis and I still had our heads about us--whereas she didn't--and coupled with the fact that we only showed demonic traits, it would be the only sensible explanation. But hey; I wasn't a doctor.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Re: ~+ Insanity is a Serious Illness, You Know {Self} +~

Postby Atoli01 » 06/21/2012 9:08 PM

"Can I get ice cream? Jin?" It took me a moment for me to process what she was talking about, though once I glanced around the city, I saw the ice cream stand clearly visible. Well today was wasn't going to be a very pleasant day for her--or me--in general, so I don't see how bad a little ice cream to brighten up her horrible day could be. "I suppose."

With just those simple words, her face lit up. I knew she was happy now, but... I went to grab my wallet out of my back pocket, but just at that moment, Lolita tried to run off to the cart by herself. Not good. I was just barely able to grab a hold of her hand and pull her back to me. "Part of the agreement was that you stay right next to me, if you remember." A simple nod and whimper were all she gave in response and she settled down beside me.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate