A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Hunting in the City of Meds (Possible M/Self)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/09/2013 12:20 AM

(click for human form)

There, sitting on the rooftops, Yori was just watching all of the normal Evelonians do their usual business and talking in groups.  His short black hair blew in the wind as well as his blue jacket.  Hie tainted golden eyes were looking from one person to another and another.  

"Where the hell is that brat," he said to himself as he continued to look around the city of Medicai.  His SunDancer markings faintly glowed as he heard a sound and turned his head a bit and looked right behind him.  

"Sorry I'm late," said a mysterious male voice right behind Yori.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Re: Hunting in the City of Meds (Possible M/Self)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/09/2013 12:21 AM

(Human form will be available for clicking later)

There hiding in the shadows, was the mysterious man.  "Step out of the shadows son," Yori said looking away from the mysterious man.  The man took a few steps and came out of the shadows.  

His hair was knee length and in a low loose braid.  He had bright golden eyes and pale skin.  His outfit included a one sleeve blue sweatshirt with hood.  On it there was purple flames on it, yet on the man's right hand was a tan leather gauntlet with silver metal and one giant Amethyst on the back side of the hand.  He wore dark blue jeans with multiple holes in them and then black boots.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/09/2013 12:22 AM

"You know, a 'hello' or a 'how's the curse handling going' would've also worked.  Instead, you gave me that damn attitude you have right now," the man said as he sat next to Yori and looked down at the streets.  

Yori couldn't help but crack a smile at the man's compliment.  "Reala you're still the same bastard I remembered."

It was mostly silence for the past few minutes.  Both Yori and Reala were still watching the Evelonians walk down the roads and acting like it's a normal day.  

"So how do you feel after what happened to mom Pop?" Reala said looking over at Yori.  "Well finding out that she was a Teifling made me shocked at first.  But the one thing that tore me up inside was actually Chandani cheating on me," Yori replied and lowered his head.  

Reala sighed and lowered his head as well.  He looked at his gauntlet out of boredom and then sighed once more.  "Think we'll ever find a lead to her?" he said.  "Who knows Reala.  But with my luck, we might run into another one of those damn goons of hers," Yori replied and continued to look at every single person walking by on the ground level of the city.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/09/2013 12:42 AM

"Hey... do you even remember how I got this damn demon in me?" Reala said while looking at the Amethyst gem and watched it give a faint glow.  "Why would you want to know something like that Reala?" Yori said, giving a confused along with a not impressed about the question.  

"Well it's just that I have no memory of anything in the past still and I want to know is all."

Yori sighed, "If that's all you needed then you might as well just search inside your mind of all that had happened."  "Not that simple dad.  No matter how hard or how much I try to remember, I never get the answer I need," Reala said and set his chin in his left palm
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/15/2013 4:38 PM

"Well whatever you're thinking of, you might want to wait on that," Yori said as he spotted something happening down in the streets.
(Human form to be linked)
There, running away from cops was another person that both Yori nor Reala recognized.  He was around twenty-five and seemed to be insane in his own way.  

"Stop right there Van Grave," said one of the cops.  The man smirked and tossed a vial of blue powder.  By impact, it exploded and made the Cops cough and lost sight of the man they were chasing after.  Suddenly the man clicked his shoes together and flew up in the air and escaped with no harm done to him hat so ever.  

Reala and Yori's eyes went wide after what they just saw.  "Reala, grab your shit, we're going after this 'Van Grave'," Yori said standing up and his jacket blew in the wind more.  He pulled out a levitation board and got on it.  Reala smiled mischievously and chuckles, "Right Dad."
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate