A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Medical errands (Open!)

Postby ShadowStitches » 03/31/2013 4:07 PM

(in human form)

The middle aged, slightly disheveled looking man pushed up his thin brimmed glasses, which slipped down his nose for the kazillionth time it seemed, while searching a very worn piece of paper in his jacket pocket.
Throwing a fast glance at the precise, almost mechanical handwriting, he sighed inwardly. it could very well be written in scrawny chinese, it would not make a difference. He was lost. Looking up, he scanned his surroundings carefully, not really knowing what exactly he was looking for. One would assume that a man with pretty much half a computer as a brain would have a hard time getting lost. He actually was surprised himself.
then again...this was the first time since his accident that he was out on his own. He made his way over to one of the few benches, and sat himself down with a sight. Well. Technically he was not even supposed to be on his own. But Harris had suddently run of with a sort of half formed, shady excuse, and left him alone with his task. He cursed his fellow researcher. Why did they have to run out of that particullar cell nurishment now? something that they seemingly could only find here...if he would find the provider, that was. Days like these
really showed poor Victor why he preferred to stay at the laboratories. But alas, the sooner he finally found this provider, the sooner he would be back. With that thought in mind, the blonde man with the unaturally steely blue eyes pushed himself off his bench and hesitantly walked towards a crowd and, at least he hoped so, the general direction of his destination.
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Re: Medical errands (Open!)

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/10/2013 6:24 PM

Walking at the rim of a constantly growing group of people, Victor was just a bit too aware of how much he did not fit in. and that most likely anyone who payed a little attention would notice that. Luckly for him, most of the people here where on their way to their jobs, so he remained undetected. //Funny// he thought
//all of these people, or at least a big portion of them, are scientists in one way or an other. Yet i still dont fit in// it was not a bitter thought. He, even before the accident, never was the social type of person, so he did not mind much. Raising his head, he scanned one of the street sings ahead of him, in hopes he would recognize the name as his destination. He however, by doing this, was not really watching where he was going....
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate