A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: Compatibility Test [Private Quick Roleplay]

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/22/2013 5:41 AM

It didn't take very long for a handful of people to show up where Acidd was stationed. With all the decor, it wasn't as if the area was hard to find, thankfully. A few would ask the host  questions, while a few others would just mill about, seemingly debating if they should enter.

"Oh, Acidd, I'm going to start roaming around," Vatic announced, touching the man's shoulder briefly as he spoke to get his attention.

Acidd had been about to turn his attention to a possible participant when it occurred. "Oh, all right," he replied, only looking over at him for a moment. "Make sure that all staff is on the look out for participants, making sure they aren't letting their hands go."

"Of course."

Vatic: 9, Acidd: 13

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/22/2013 5:50 AM

"Ah, excuse me?" A woman that had approached Acidd called for his attention once the exchange between the two workers was finished. "I have a question about the event. That is, if you don't mind. I don't want to distract you if you're busy..."

"Oh, yes. Fire away!" Acidd replied to her, smiling. Although his strange side swept bangs covered about half of his face, his hair styled in what often was referred to as an 'emo cut,' his friendliness was something that could not be missed. "I'll answer any question you have regarding the event to the very best of my abilities!"

Acidd: 14

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/22/2013 5:55 AM

"Oh, that's great!" The woman responded. "I was just wondering, what exactly does this special event have to do with compatibility?"

Acidd paused for a moment when the woman asked her question. He hadn't realized it, but he hadn't covered that at all in his announcement. It took a few seconds, but he recovered. "Would you mind if I answer your question in a broadcast? I feel that it will be a popular question, so I should answer it so that everyone can hear."

Acidd: 15

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/24/2013 3:53 AM

"Oh, yes, that would be fine," the woman replied to the host's question.

With those words of confirmation, Acidd grabbed a hold of the microphone once more, flipping the switch so that it was on. "Hello again! This is Acidd! Regarding the Compatibility Test, there was a wonderful question which I would like to answer so that everyone can hear." With that introduction, he leaned the microphone toward the woman that had asked the question. "Excuse me, Miss? Would you please repeat the question loud and clear for everyone?"

Acidd: 16

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/24/2013 3:57 AM

When Acidd leaned the mic toward her, the woman gave a startled expression. She didn't think she would have to speak in the broadcast! "Um," she started, leaning toward the microphone. It took her another moment to compose herself, though. It was clear that she was embarrassed. However, she repeated her question anyway. "What exactly does this special event have to do with compatibility?"

"Did you hear that?" Acidd questioned into the microphone once the woman spoke. "What does this special event have to do with the compatibility with the people participating?"

Acidd: 17

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/24/2013 4:05 AM

Acidd let the question linger for a moment after he clarified, as if letting everyone listening to think about it. "The answer is a rather simple one," he started his explanation. "For starters, I would say it is nearly impossible to consistently hold the hand of someone that you don't get along with. Even if it may seem that you are unable to get along with them, this will help bring out the truth. Aside from that, the various tasks that must be completed test if the participants can work together well with their partners or not. If they argue or don't like the other person, chances are that one partner will let go of the other's hand, getting them disqualified. If they cannot work together, they will not be able to finish all of the tasks, also getting them disqualified. Those that make it out should have an even stronger bond than they did before participating in the event!"

Acidd: 18

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous