A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Character Development [self]

Postby Remedy » 04/05/2014 1:54 PM

. T e s s a .

The air was cold and dry, dragging along the streets in occasional gusts, carrying with it the littered hopes of the residents staying in this place - the lower class part of town.  Clouds moved quickly overhead, blocking the sun in their attempt to hurry through the area quickly.

Alone, the boldly barefoot girl in ripped, hand-me-down jeans and an ever shrinking jacket with too short of sleeves stared above, minding not as the petulant wind whipped strands of her short blonde hair over her face.  On the shabbily shingled roof she lay, arms by her side and toes of her left foot playing with the wilting bandages on her right.  Quietly, she reminisced the days of her past and entertained thoughts of her future, wondering if ever she may escape the confines of monetary depression.

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate