A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: .:Medical Shenanigans [P: Arri] M:E

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 08/06/2015 11:37 PM

Luminare looked down at him, and kissed his throat lightly, sliding his finger where his lips had just been. "Never, Avery. I have slept with a woman... once. On accident. A very... erm..." He went red up to the ears. "Embarrassing. Accident." He tried to stop the blush, but it was all the way up to his forehead now. "Gods... um... I got... super. Super. Super. Drunk." He groaned, and hid his head in Avery's shoulder. "Before I met you. But oh gods... I was lonely, desperate, and she's my best friend."

He was obviously very, very embarrassed. "Afterward, I learned that she was... well... With child. She's still pregnant because of my stupid mistake. But..." He looked down at Avery again, and traced his chest. "I hope that you can be there when they're born, because I... might have partial custody. That, and I want you to meet her. Besides.... doing that... we've known each other for years. I think she still laughs at me behind my back sometimes because of... that night."

By now, he was all red, and hiding his face in Avery's shoulder. "Gods, I'm such an idiot... Avery, don't hate me for that... okay? It was... a mistake. And we both made it, but...." He looked up at him, eyes almost pleading. "Pleeeeeease tell me you've done something that stupid, so I don't feel like I'm the only one the earth should up and swallow?"
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby Middy » 08/09/2015 12:38 AM

"Umm..." he began to say, blinking his eyes a couple of times, "That was... a lot to tell me. Then again you did give me somewhat of an answer," he smiled to himself and pulled Luminare closer, sniffing his hair a bit to enjoy his lover's scent. He was so adorable when he was so flustered, especially over something that seemed so silly to him. "Lumi, you don't need to feel too horrible about it. Things... happen," sure it was odd to think that his boyfriend had a child--- or was going to have one rather, but gay or not, having too much booze in one's veins could have some unexpected effects. "For the kid, I would love to see them."

As for his er... question... suppose he did have some deep seated regrets. There was one, but he wasn't going to tell him just yet, out of either being judged or worse. So... he would just say something of a lesser offense. "I ran away from home when I was sixteen, because of my brother. He was abusive, and told me again and again that I was a loser, that I would never amount to anything. So I ran... and.. along the way I kinda fell into the wrong crowd," he turned away in an attempt to hide his face. "It's not like I did any of the severe drugs, but I tried some here and there. Even though I was picked up by my girlfriend at the time's family, I still carry this burden of being with that type of group."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 08/09/2015 1:22 AM

"You're with me now." Luminare soothed quietly. "That brother of yours sounds like no friend of mine. And if I ever meet him, he'll be sure to know it." He reached out to slowly trace down Avery's neck and shoulders with his fingers, pulling him close, and almost giggling when Avery inhaled his scent. "I don't imagine I smell very good after working all day." he said, taking the other's hand, and kissing the back of it. "But I could go put on some cologne? Or maybe take a shower. I still... want to listen to your heart."

He moved over a little, so that he was essentially sitting across from Avery, and took one of his hands in both of his own. "For my own pleasure, not as an exam. If... you would be okay with that." He leaned forward to kiss him, although this must have been one of the things he was embarrassed about, because he was beet-red. Even his nose was red. "I have... a couple of different stethoscopes I could show you, too. I... have a collection." Annnnd cue the even-more-red.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 08/18/2015 11:42 PM

"I'm sure you would kick his ass if you ever saw him, I'm sure of it," he smiled up at him, feeling comforted as he pressed close to his lover once more, inhaling his scent. "Luminare, don't worry too much about how you smell. I can't imagine I smell too great either but," he gave a soft chuckle, "Maybe after you check my heart, we can take a shower together and maybe... mess around in there if you wish."

Avery needed to hide that he was feeling some slight discomfort with his heart. Perhaps letting the cardiologist have a listen wouldn't be a bad idea, maybe in some weird way, it would bring them a little closer. "Luminare, you look so embarrassed! But, I want to let you know that, I would be more than happy to see your collection, as well as let you have a listen to my heart," he leaned forward to give him a kiss on the cheek, a faint blush spreading across his face.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 08/26/2015 10:48 AM

Lumi wrapped his arms around Avery, and nuzzled into his neck. He kissed him again, then pressed a feather-light touch of lips to his throat, before he pulled back away from him. "I have a water-proof stethoscope." he admitted with a nod and a small chuckle. "It cost me almost six weeks worth of pay, but I think it was worth it... Let's... go get that shower. And I can listen while we're under the spray." He smiled even more broadly, although his cheeks were almost cherry-red.

Pulling away fully, he went to turn on the shower to warm up, and dug into a box that was settled underneath the dresser in the bedroom - pulling out a stethoscope with shiny-silver coloring, and white earpieces. The metal on this one was black, and the head was electronic, sealed with something shiny [which probably made it waterproof]. "C'mon, Avery... let me show you." he said, putting the instrument around his neck, and holding out his hand toward the other. "Let us bathe?"
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous