A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Lies and Disguises [M?] (Jedi)

Postby Kitsumi » 12/29/2015 11:30 PM

Noelle
Roleplay is a continuation of this breeding.

Waking up in a new place was always a bit disconcerting. When Noelle opened her eyes to unfamiliar surroundings, she had to place a hand over her mouth to keep from screaming. "Where...?" Before she could even fully verbalize the question, the woman remembered the events of the day before.

Standing up from the couch, she let the borrowed blanket fall onto the floor. She stepped over it, peeking into the kitchen to look for her host. "Stacy? Are you up?"

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7109
Donate

Re: Lies and Disguises [M?] (Jedi)

Postby Jedi » 12/30/2015 12:13 AM

Shader
(a.k.a. John Parker and Stacy Barrington)

Shader walked into the room, donning his Stacy form. In his left arm was a mixing bowl with pancake batter being stirred with a whisk in the left. "You say something?" he asked as he noticed Noelle waking up. The question was pointless, as Shader knew she was merely scared of waking in a strange place. "I'm making waffles if you're interested." The waffle iron was already heated up and he was just about done mixing the batter. "Any chance you'd want to help?"

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/30/2015 12:18 AM

"Oh, sorry," Noelle blushed slightly. "I didn't mean to bother you. I was just...well, I wanted to make sure I wasn't here alone." She offered the other woman a sheepish smile. "I know it's silly, but I'm still worried about the person who was following me yesterday." She didn't want to go into too much detail. The less that Stacy knew, the better.

The idea of helping make waffles sounded appealing. It would hopefully get her mind off of everything. "I'd love to help," Noelle said happily. "By the way, would you happen to have any chores I could start doing around here? I really appreciate the fact that you agreed to let me stay for as long as I need, and I'd like to at least start doing chores and stuff to help out."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 12/30/2015 12:42 AM

Stacy poured the batter into the four-waffle-mold. A hiss escaped as it sizzled against the hot iron just before she closed it up. There was another waffle iron beside it, ready and waiting for Noelle to use. "Well, for starters, I've got work from nine to five, so if you could maybe keep things straightened up, that'd be fine. Is there anywhere you need to be? Anything you need me to get you?" The job was fake, but it was a good enough excuse to keep her occupied. That would also give Shader time to pick up some side jobs while he watched her. This job wasn't the only focus he'd be keeping his mind on.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/30/2015 12:46 AM

"Oh, sure I can keep things clean." That had been one of her main tasks back when she had been part of the "family". At least, it had been one of her main tasks until they realized that she could be used for more. It was then that she had finally had the sense to get out. But she didn't want to think about that now.

"I have no job," Noelle explained. "And I don't know anyone around here. So I really have nowhere to be. But I have my laptop with me, and I could maybe try to make some money online? You know, to help offset the costs of having another mouth to feed." Luckily, she had kept her laptop in her backpack the day she had run into John.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 12/30/2015 1:02 AM

Good, Shader thought to himself. The less time she spent outside of the apartment, the better. "Don't worry about it," said Stacy. "I understand if you can't get out there yet. Believe me, it took me a while before I got a job of my own. Just make sure you don't trash my home. Okay?" She looked at her stove display clock. It showed that it was only seven o'clock. Two hours before she was to go to work. "I'll be leaving in a little over an hour. Just take it easy. Try to get comfortable here. Trust me, this isn't the first time John's left a stranger in my apartment. You won't be any kind of burden, I'm sure."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/30/2015 1:06 AM

Noelle couldn't hep but laugh. "Trust me, I'm not the type to trash a place." The beatings she endured in her past life had taught her that cleanliness was very important. "In fact, I'd have no problem keeping things spotless for you." As the waffles were finished, she went about setting two places at the table. "Speaking of John, do you know if he's going to stop by at any point? I really wanted to thank him for bringing me here. I doubt anyone will be looking for me around this area."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 12/30/2015 1:18 AM

Shader had to think of how to keep up both Stacy and John. "I'll call him up on my way to work. Maybe he'll swing by later, but I'll tell him to call ahead of time if he decides to visit." Of course, he'd have to portray John only when he wasn't playing Stacy. It might get confusing if he were acting as both within a small time span. "And I'll let him know of your appreciation. Would you want me to leave you his number?" He pulled a pen from a drawer along with a pad of sticky notes. On the top note, he began writing a ten-digit number for a cell phone. "This is his number. He usually doesn't answer his phone, but maybe you'll have better luck than me."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/30/2015 1:34 AM

"Thanks, I appreciate it. I appreciate everything you're doing for me, actually." Noelle paused, realizing how many times she had said this in the past twenty-four hours. "Sorry, I'm beginning to sound like a broken record player aren't I?" Digging into the waffles, she took the sticky note that Stacy offered her. "Thanks. I don't know if I feel safe using my cell phone, though. It's too easy to track."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 12/30/2015 1:40 AM

Stacy dumped the last of the waffles out of the iron, ready for her to eat. She unplugged the waffle iron, then grabbed her plate and joined Noelle at the dinner table. "Well, that's why we have home phones." She pointed with her thumb at the phone that was set in it's receiver on the counter top. She then grabbed the syrup bottle, squeezing some of it's sticky contents onto her waffles. "I'm sure they can't track my landline using your cell phone." Shader figured this sort of subject might sound a bit suspicious, so he tried raising a bit of concern in Stacy's mood. "Should I be worried?"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/30/2015 1:55 AM

"Oh, I hadn't even thought of using a landline." Noelle glanced over at the phone, contemplating the idea. "Maybe I will give him a call. Even if he doesn't answer, I can at least leave a thankful message. And you're right. As long as nobody knows I'm here, which they shouldn't, your phone should be safe." She chewed on her last bite of waffle, thinking before answering. "I don't think you should be worried for yourself. The people who want me...well, they mainly want me because they don't want word of their, um, operations getting out. The fewer people that get involved, the better. So no, I don't think you're in any danger."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 12/30/2015 2:10 AM

Stacy squinted her eyes, pretending to be unconvinced. But she let it go, wiping away the syrup from her mouth as she finished. She had the coffee running while she cooked, so it was still warm. She poured herself a cup, then added creamer. "Coffee?" she asked Noelle, not sure if she drinks it. "You can have the rest if you want. If not, could you just dump it out and wash it for me? I gotta go to work." She took her coffee with her, grabbing her keys on the way out. Before she closed the door behind her, she called in to Noelle once more. "Remember, just make yourself at home for now."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/30/2015 2:17 AM

Noelle stood to grab a mug from the cupboard. "I love coffee, thanks. I'll be sure to rinse out the pot when I'm done. Oh, and I'll go ahead and wash the rest of the dishes too." She waved goodbye to the other woman. "See ya later. I hope you have a good day!" Once her host had left the apartment, Noelle filled her mug with coffee. She sat down at the table, enjoying the strong brew without cream or sugar.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 12/30/2015 2:25 AM

As Shader was sure he was out of sight of the apartment, he pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. He turned the ring volume all the way up, then took the form of John Parker. John put the cell back in his pocket, then called his contract issuer. From his agent, he was given a target for extermination. Confident in his abilities, Shader was sure he could get the job done long before five o'clock. That would give plenty of time to visit Noelle, not to mention if she should decide to give him a call while he was out. He knew that any call he answered wouldn't get in the way of his kill.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/30/2015 2:31 AM

By the time Noelle had finished her coffee, done the dishes, and tidied up, almost two hours had passed. She grabbed the sticky note that Stacy had left her and settled onto the couch with the landline. Dialing the number, she was pleased to hear John's voice answer. "Hey, it's Noelle. You're not too busy to talk, are you? I don't want to be a bother."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next