A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Reuniting The Family [P - Ari and I]

Postby Citanul » 10/06/2016 11:13 PM

It was rare that Sage got any of his siblings other than Asa under the same roof, but tonight at least he had a few more coming. It was a shame that Arrats and Altan wouldn't be able to make it, but he wasn't angry with his boys. They were chasing their own dreams, ones that didn't include always being around for their father. He knew that taking care of Asa weighed on them sometimes, and he hoped one day they would understand he did this out of love for his brother and not obligation.

Brewing up some tea in the kitchen he hummed to himself, awaiting Anselm and Kyrie. Asa was even excited. It had been years since they had been together and there was plenty to catch up on. Cookies had been made and stew thrown into a crock pot as well, hoping for a calm night and an easy clean up later.

"Asa? Are you awake?" Sage called out after the tea was done, portioning it out into a few cups. While his sons were not, his siblings were always punctual.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Re: Reuniting The Family [P - Ari and I]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 10/06/2016 11:28 PM

Asa yawned a bit, stretching out and rubbing his eyes as he sat up on the couch he'd pretty unceremoniously fallen asleep on. While he was sleeping, he was blissfully unaware of his broken body, so it was always a bit of a drag to wake up again... BUT... Anselm and Kyrie were coming over, and that made him rather excited, even if 'calm and steady' were the keywords for him most days. He heard Sage calling, and shouted back from his position on the couch, moving to kick off the blankets and stifle a yawn.

"I'm up!" he called. "Just a minute, and I'll be over there. I'm sorry, Sage - I didn't mean to fall completely out like that, I just meant to take a nap."

Pulling himself up, he tried to straighten out the blankets into some semblance of order, yawned again, and started toward the kitchen, rubbing his eyes. "Oh... You already got the stew in. I was going to help with that! But I can still help with the rolls." His eyes twinkled a bit, as he started getting out the dough they'd stuck into the fridge to thaw the night before. "It'll be nice to see them again, won't it?" he asked, gathering the butter and cooking spray as well. "Ah, where are the pans? I keep forgetting."
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Re: Reuniting The Family [P - Ari and I]

Postby Citanul » 11/03/2016 7:37 PM

"It's okay. If you need to rest, you should rest. Listen to what your body tells you." Sage smiled at his brother, slowly pouring tea into cups for them while setting out some sugar and cream as well. If he remembered correctly, Kyrie had always liked more cream and sugar than actual tea. "Rolls are good though, and I picked up some garlic better."

Moving to pull said butter from the fridge he continued to hum some soft tune while watching over Asa. "In the bottom drawer there, to your left. It will be nice to see them though, I've missed them terribly. I don't know if they've met the boys, though I imagine they'll still like to see pictures."
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate