A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Through every dimension [M:E] [Self]

Postby amanda784 » 07/30/2017 8:47 PM

OOC:
-Character images can be found within my pen. I will not post it her due to the fact it will be ever growing and I don't like the extra clutter here.
-The following is a continuance on this RP through Mortitia's (Morty's) eyes:http://landsofevelon.com/viewtopic.php?f=195&t=24524

Morty had adopted Rick's classifying system. Dimension wide peace was ranked as A, current apocalypse or post was ranked F. In between that were B, C, and D, with no "E". It was kind of like school grades; school grades for other dimensions.

Morty was in search for Rick. Her love, the father of her soon to be had children. To find him she would have to travel through different dimensions.

There was one problem though. As a pregnant woman, Morty refused to travel to anything other than "A"
ranked dimensions until after the children were born. Then, she could leave them with someone more trusted, someone better than herself and search anywhere to find Rick.

If and when she found him she would take him back to where his kids would be and they would be a family.

That is, if he wanted them.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1243
Donate

Re: Through every dimension [M:E] [Self]

Postby amanda784 » 08/15/2017 11:41 AM

But as time went by Mortitia grew to hate Rickopolus for abandoning her. After all, he was a scientist. Perhaps he knew she was pregnant that night. Perhaps that's why he left her here. She began to loathe her own name as well as his pet name for her: "Morty". She would now go by "Tish" or "Tisha". Although, anything was better than Mortitia. It felt like death, rolling off her tongue. Ironic she supposed.

Dead. That's how she felt. Rick had told her the stories of her other lives in other dimensions and they all sounded so alive. That is, until Rick got in too deep and Tish would be caught in the crossfire. Tish didn't care. This existence wasn't living. Tish longed for the life Rick has described to her. The one he had taken from her.

He had miscalculated one thing. She didn't need him. She was a scientist just as great as he. She would go on her own adventures. That is, after she got these half-monsters out of her.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 08/15/2017 12:25 PM

Tish was in the last couple months of her pregnancy when she began to hate everything and everyone. She had become bitter.

Her only escape was tinkering about in her laboratory. There she began mixing about serums, creating bots, and performing experiments. Her experiments had slowly begun turning sadistic. Tish enjoyed the occasional mishap or misfortune of one who had been desperate enough to seek out Tish for experimental help.

Of course, class "A" dimensions were big on dimension-wide peace. This meant in the case of a mishap or a unwilling participant in her experimentation she couldn't let information of her failure leak. She used cruel means to keep them quiet. She's even go as far as murder if it suited her.

Today her task was much less meaningful. A doctor appointment for her pregnant belly.

Of course, Tish could perform a simple examination on her own, but it was in the laws of this demension that you were to be examined by a professional during pregnancy. This was to ensure there would be no "mishaps" that could disturb dimension-wise peace.

This place made Tish want to barf. She enjoyed stirring up trouble. Being around do-gooders all day had her exhausted. Ruining their perfect lives was the only thing that gave her pleasure.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 08/16/2017 11:45 AM

"Everything looks normal," said the nurse. "They'll be coming very soon now."

Tish watched the nurse without a word as she went to wiping the jelly from her tummy. Tish felt this ultrasound completely unnecessary. In fact, she found all her check-ups to be a nuisance. The nurse hadn't yet finished cleaning up the jelly from her ultrasound when Tish sat up, wiped the rest of the jelly on the hospital gown and got to work putting on her own clothes, not bothering to wait for the nurse to leave.

"Very well. Please excuse my hastiness. My nesting whatever's are just now kicking in and I have work to do."

It was imperative she didn't act out of the normal for a dimension that had achieved peace. Creatures and people have been going missing left and right and Tish was not yet ready to be suspected. Perhaps she'd take over this stupid little dimension some day. But it's a hardly a challenge to disrupt peace. It would be a far greater accomplishment to bring terror to a dimension already reaking of chaos.

All in good time. She would need someone to raise her children in her absence or when she didn't not wish to attend their needs. Tish would need to make or alter someone...

"Did you want me to grab the doctor?" the nurses  voice startled her out of her thoughts. "For you to just now start the nesting process... Have you had feelings of depression recently?"

"I'm overjoyed," Tish snapped, and then thoughtfully changed her tone. "I simply meant the final details of my "nesting" that I expected to have done by now. Can't wait for the little buggers to arrive!"

With that, Tish nodded her head at the nurse, said her "peace be with you", and was out the door.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 08/22/2017 2:24 PM

Rats made for good test subjects.
Surprisingly Tish seemed to have more sympathy for these little creatures then the humans around her.

"Your going to be my little friend," said Tish, patting a little black rat's head.

Tish had done all the math correctly. Her chemistry was on point. With the help of some other-dimensional ingredients and a bit of her own DNA she would be able to make a completely obedient pet.

Of course, her little rat friend would not be big enough to care for her children, but small steps. She couldn't affors for another local to go missing right now at her hands.

Today a pet, tomorrow a nanny. Tish was running out of time to create a Nanny. She was due any day now.

Tish carefully filled a syringe with her serum, attaching a needle to the end.

"This shouldn't hurt a bit," she said, releasing the serum into the scruff of the rats kneck.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate