A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

In the Name Of CHOCOLATE! {M:L,D?}

Postby Saahs » 05/04/2018 4:19 PM

There was no questioning it, Sticks was completely sloshed. He was staggering about the apartment complex; up the stairs, down the stairs, crouching down here and there, sneaking about outside the building in the parking lot and the small playground. Goodness knew what in the shining hells the strange young man was doing. He'd started this strange rituals earlier that evening, but no one paid him much mind; Sticks was known for being a complete whackjob, and given the nature of this apartment complex, such was expected.

What nature was that, any ways? The back-alley, supernatural kind of nature. No one in this building was likely human-- some were quite open with what they were, others played it off as if everyone there including themselves were human, and others just didn't seem to have a damn clue about what was going on around them. Sticks, in particular, bounced between seeming to be in pretence and being entirely clueless. The neighbours had collectively agreed, he was weird and an idiot.
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1122
Donate

Re: In the Name Of CHOCOLATE! {M:L,D?}

Postby Saahs » 05/04/2018 4:22 PM

But they didn't know. Ooooohohohoh those buffoons had no clue just how bamboozled they were going to be once Sticks was finished with his mission. Most of the people in the complex didn't practice mundane holidays, some outright abolished them. And that was heartbreaking, because half of human holidays involved pigging the fuck out, one of Sitcks' favourite pastimes.

So there he was, at two in the morning, hiding toy eggs filled with small treats that were safe for various supernatural beings to ingest. He'd done research on the races he knew for certain lived here, and then some for ones he suspected. The vampires and werewolves would of course find their first, being the nocturnal hooligans they were, as well as having the noses of gods.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/04/2018 4:32 PM

"What are you doing..?"

The question came from behind Sticks, asked by a particularly plain looking vampire, dressed lazily in a grey tank top, raggedy leather jacket, and black jeans. He'd miraculously forgotten shoes and socks existed, and was shielding his eyes from the moonlight despite it being, well, moonlight. It wasn't hurtin' no one save for this vampire, apparently.

Demeter was his name, and most of the complex avoided him due to his... skills. Being able to detect people's surface thoughts without doing so much as nothing was unnerving no matter what species you were. More than likely he'd heard Sticks' internal chant of EGGS! EGGS! EGGS!

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/04/2018 4:47 PM

Sticks whirled around, arms flailing before he clutched at his stomach. "Jesus fucking popsicle dick!" he exclaimed in a shrill gasp. "Don't sneak up on me, Demeter! Ya nearly killed me, jeez."

Relaxing, he turned to crouch back down and wedge the plastic egg he was holding in the crack between the sidewalk and the porch. It was just wide enough that the egg could be slipped out without too much trouble. "I thought you'd be at work like everyone else. What, you get off early or somethin'?" His neck craned to look over his shoulder to the vampire, upper lip curled in an inquisitive grimace showing off his shark-like teeth.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/04/2018 4:51 PM

Demeter's face went deadpan, and he slowly lowered his hand to slip it and the other into his jacket pockets. "Sorry," he mumbled with a shrug. "I thought you'd hear me the first three times I asked you. And you... still didn't answer me, Sticks. What are you doing out here? It's almost three a.m."

Not that that ever stopped Sticks from embarking on his strange and mystically stupid shenanigans, but he had to try and remind the man of common sense. His head bowed down to watch his foot gently nudge a spiky seed pod away.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/07/2018 2:08 AM

"See, the point is that it is three a.m," Sticks began, crouching back down to motion to something hiding snug between the concrete sidewalk and its matching porch. His neck craned to look up at Demeter. "If it weren't three in the morning, when everyone is either working or asleep, I wouldn't be able to hide these little suckers around. Speaking of which, can you keep a secret?"

Sticks didn't listen to Demeter's answer before popping back up to his feet and sauntering over. Despite the vampire being incredibly average in every aspect, Sticks was still shorter than him, by quite a bit. Baring his teeth, he procured one of the plastic eggs from his hoodie. "I'm hidin' a bunch of these suckers around the complex for everyone."

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/07/2018 2:14 AM

Demeter shook his head, but even as he protested, "No, I don't really want to know a secret at all," his words were left completely ignored by the strange little man. So he sighed, eyes rolling up towards the night sky. "Okay, fine, what are you hiding around the..." As he lowered his gaze to what Sticks was holding... he stared at him in silent stupor.

"You can't be serious. How old are you?" He shook his head, nose crinkled. It was obvious that Sticks was childish, perhaps even emotionally stunted, but to be childish enough to hide toy eggs around an apartment complex at fuck in the morning just for the hell of it? Jeez.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/13/2018 8:13 AM

Demeter could have sworn Sticks' left eye crossed, just a little, at his question. "Ahhhh..." Sticks wheezed, looking down at his fingers to slowly count on them. The two stood in awkward as Sticks mumbled number after number under his breath. Finally, he gave up somewhere around sixty-seven. His armed dropped to his sides and he shrugged to Demeter with a helpless smile, brows arched.

"That's besides the point. Are you just going to stand there baffled by somethin' so simple, or do you wanna help me hide these around the damn place?" He took out another egg to shake it in Demeter's face. "Eh? Eh? Eh?"

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/14/2018 8:31 AM

Demeter's face went blank, the corners of his mouth pulling down slightly. "Are you so out of your gourd right now that you can't remember how old you are?" He didn't bother to tell the drunk-ass moron exactly how old he was, as easily as he could have, but rather gave a sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why would I want to hide eggs around here? No one's going to bother looking for them. At best, they're going to stumble on them and think they're spiked. Is... That's not what you're aiming for, is it? Tell me that's not what you're aiming for, Sticks."

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/14/2018 8:36 AM

"Read my mind, Meter, doesit look like that's what I'mma aimin' for?" Sticks leaned uncomfortably close in Demeter's personal space, making a twirling motion with his index finger towards the side of his own head.

Without having the decency to let Demeter actually give him an answer, Sticks hefted out an entire bag of plastic eggs from within the depths of his hoodie, and shoved them into the vampire's arms. "There's like, seven left, you can hide seven eggs, right? It's not that hard, my guy." With a sniff, he turned to go hide the one egg he was holding, but paused. "Well... eight. Eight eggs. Forgot I gave you one already. Unless you wanna keep it! I think it has some sweetened blood in it, maybe, possibly."

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer