A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: [Hunt] Isn't this malpractice? (P)(M:LV)

Postby Jedi » 11/03/2020 5:42 PM

A week went by, and the malphas and draculi scrounged for a dozen more victims or so. After a while, Alistair started his experiments. He'd gathered together many of the corpses, started to perform vile transformations and alterations until he'd created what he planned.

"Now, my draculi friend, we can see what these things will do." He perched down among the bodies, which had been placed in a sitting position against a wall. With his head bowed, he concentrated with his thoughts and extended his frost abilities, transferring some of the souls he'd devoured over the time. "Now, go my creations, and fetch more victims."

(1)

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 11/05/2020 6:20 PM

It didn't much matter to Godric what the strange doctor was doing with the corpses. If Alistair wanted to create hideous monstrosities, that was his business. However, the draculi did care about his hunting grounds being intruded upon.

"I don't like the idea of sitting back and letting your disgusting creatures do our hunting for us," he complained. He didn't mention the fact that, with his monsters hunting for him, the malphas may not need Godric anymore. The alliance between the two was already tenuous.

(2)

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby Jedi » 11/05/2020 6:41 PM

The small bird-like being called out to his new formed minions. "Wait," he said in an exhausted tone. His work had been strenuous on his mind and body, and now he felt like it was in vain. "This experiment would not have been a success had it not been for you." He waved his wing for his monsters to return. "What would you prefer I do with my pets? After all, they are just as much yours as they are mine."

(3)

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 11/05/2020 6:48 PM

Alistair's response shocked Godric. He had assumed that the malphas disliked him, and that their partnership was only one of convenience. But the fact that he was offering to share the pets he had so painstakingly created... perhaps the two of them had grown closer during this little 'project' than the draculi had originally thought. In time, was it possible that the two might even consider themselves... friends?

It was an absurd thought that he quickly pushed away, in order to focus on answering the question. "Well, perhaps they could still be useful in furthering your experiments." He grinned. "Actually, I have an idea."

(4)

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 11/07/2020 1:21 AM

The corpses had just barely made it to the door when Alistair called them back. Upon his order, they slumped back and lined up before the two of them. Their posture was very poor and their state of decay left a bitter taste in the air. Nothing about their existence held anything worthy of praise, yet the malphas was proud of his accomplishment with them. He stared them up and down, astonished that he could pull off such a feat.

Hearing that his partner had something of an idea had sparked a bit of intrigue, leaving him with a surprised "oh?" He waited on baited breath for the draculi to continue.

(5)

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 11/07/2020 1:29 AM

"In the past, we've had to hunt nightly," Godric began. "And any prey that we captured had to be immediately killed so that they wouldn't cause any trouble. However," he glanced over at the monstrosities near the door, gesturing with one paw. "If we used our pets to guard our prey, keep them from escaping, we could actually keep them here. Think about it - you could be working with live test subjects, instead of dead ones!"

It seemed like a perfect solution. It would allow Godric to continue hunting as often as he pleased, supply him with an endless source of blood, and give Alistair the test subjects he needed.

(6)

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 11/07/2020 1:38 AM

The avian scientist pondered the plan for a full minute before saying anything. Everything seemed fool-proof. He just had to make sure that there wouldn't be any loose ends with the victims they preyed upon. "If we're going to keep live subjects, we'll need to make some changes. We've mostly been killing our prey as soon as possible, just to avoid an unnecessary complications. This simple one story warehouse doesn't provide much in terms of keeping subjects locked away. Not live ones, anyway." The faced the draculi directly. "We'll have to find a location with perhaps a basement or second floor, to prevent easy escape."

(7)

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 11/07/2020 1:47 AM

Nodding, Godric tilted his head in thought. "You know, perhaps if we were a bit more choosy with our victims, we could actually turn this entire thing into something of a business venture." It was an idea he had thought about before, but he hadn't been sure how the doctor would take it. Now, however, seemed like the perfect time to bring it up.

He knew he would need to explain a bit better, so he began trying to lay out the plan. "During the daytime, you stay outside and keep watch. Once you find someone who appears to be well-off, follow them - but subtly. Figure out where they live, and what their schedule is like. Then I will go, abduct them, and gather any valuable belongings in the process. By doing this, we could afford to purchase a nice place, perhaps one that is soundproof so we don't have to worry about your experiments making too much noise."

(8)

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 11/07/2020 2:15 AM

The malphas nodded as he took in the plan Godric had posed. It was sound and possible for the two of them to achieve. He looked outside to find that the day was nearly over. It had seemed his experiments had taken up most of the day. "I believe your plan could have great turnouts for us. Although, should we perhaps rest overnight? It is getting dark. In the morning, I can carry out this idea. Hopefully, my intellect will allow me to spot the perfect candidate."

(9)

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 11/07/2020 2:27 AM

"Yes, you should rest," Godric said. "I have fed recently, so I have no need to hunt tonight. I will guard the area, and make sure that your pets are obedient enough to stay in line even when you are asleep." When he grinned, there was a slightly menacing look in his expression. "Tomorrow, a new hunt begins. One that will possibly make us both very, very rich."

Being nocturnal, he was wide awake now that the sun was beginning to set. His mind was running double-time, coming up with all the wondrous possibilities that may await him and his partner...

(10)

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 11/08/2020 1:52 AM

Alistair went to sleep, curled up in his tail. While he did have some measure of trust in his draculi associate, he didn't want to let his guard down. He assigned a pair of his new zombie-servants to guard him while he rested.

When he woke in the morning, he sent telepathic commands to his guardians, ordering them to stay and guard the domain while he went out. He spotted Godric and, though he didn't make sure he was noticed, gave an approving nod that he would be carrying out the plan.

He perched on the gutters of the warehouse, watching for any passers who might look wealthy enough to provide for them financially, as well as feeding them.

(11)

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 11/08/2020 2:11 AM

When the sun began to rise, Godric knew that it would soon be his turn to slumber. He had noticed two of the malformed creatures guarding Alistair while he slept - a wise move, even if it were unnecessary. As long as the draculi was still getting something out of this partnership, the malphas had nothing to fear.

"Make sure not to be caught following anyone," he cautioned, as his partner headed towards the exit. "And make sure to stay away from any sort of surveillance cameras. Do nothing to draw suspicion to yourself."

With that said, he prepared himself for sleep.

(12)

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 11/08/2020 2:28 AM

The morning sun crawled its way through the sky faster than he'd anticipated. During his watch, he'd thought of what Godric had said. He made sure that he merely appeared as a typical bird should he appear on any security cameras, though this rundown neighborhood wasn't high on security of any kind. Even the police didn't show up much in the area.

When he'd finally spotted a wealthy looking target, he watched in anticipation. The man was wearing a grey suit, which appeared to be finely pressed and ironed, and a golden watch. He followed, sticking to the shadowy alleys in his neighborhood, then sticking to aerial views between skyscrapers once they'd started trekking through a much busier district. The man went between a variety of buildings, from banks to business towers, to hospitals. He watched intently, memorizing the paths he'd taken, eventually ending when the sun descended low in the far sky and the man entered a high-end apartment building.

When he returned, he informed the draculi of the potential perfect target. "...and that's when I started to return here. I'm positive I wasn't noticed."

(13)

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 11/08/2020 2:36 AM

Rubbing his paws together, Godric had to keep himself from drooling. This prey sounded like the perfect beginning to their plan. He had a feeling that they were going to make out like bandits that night.

"I'll require a bit of assistance in order to bring him back alive. Oh yes, and to carry all of the valuables." He scanned the various 'pets' that Alistair had collected. "This one looks like it could carry the man with ease, and these three should be good enough to carry everything of worth." For a moment he hesitated, looking unsure. "They will obey my commands, correct?"

(14)

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 11/08/2020 2:53 AM

Over the past 24 hours, the servants had been mere scenery. They weren't given any tasks, other than the two he'd had guarding his slumber. They were new, foul, and obedient to Alistair. But he hadn't given Godric any way of commanding them himself. Of course, the draculi was clever, so Alistair would have to make sure they were loyal to himself first and foremost. He sent out a small pulse of psychic energy, beckoning them to come to him. The half-dozen creations, which barely looked humanoid of any kind, gathered before him. "You will obey my command?" he asked them, more in the sound of a command. They let out a communal grunt, their intellect lacking severely enough that the response was all they could muster. "You will from now on obey Godric as well." he commanded, though planning for any kind of mutiny, thought loudly enough that he was sure they could hear 'but you will only truly obey me.'

(15)

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate