A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: Medical Mayhem (Self) [M] [HUNT]

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/25/2021 10:35 AM

Apollo groaned. "I can hardly forget - must you bring it up at the dinner table?"

The old woman had been in terrible pain by the time they were called out to see her, and it was one of the very few times they had taken a case on that they were entirely uncomfortable with. They had both expected to be blamed for her death, but the family had been so desperate, turned away from every actual Doctor's practice in the city, they couldn't refuse.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2201
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/25/2021 10:39 AM

Althea grimaced. "Sorry, but remember it was your brilliant idea to keep pouring blended bloatweed mix down her throat - without that near-constant urination, she would never have passed those stones."

"Yes, and we almost killed her by flushing her clear of vitamins and salts, not to mention dehydration" Apollo sneered, pushing his empty bowl away.

"She would have died either way, and your quick thinking that day saved her. The family still haven't stopped singing your praises." Althea picked up her bowl, and he picked up his, and together they took them to the sink to wash them.
[Wild Pet Found]
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 03/05/2021 2:17 PM

Apollo sighed. "We're not here for praise" he murmured, casting a glance at his sister out of the corner of his eye.

Althea grimaced as she scrubbed the bowl he held. "I know that, but it's not - we're realistic about this, right? we know what we're getting into, here, and we knew what was at stake. Being praised is a lot better than being hunted, and at least we're keeping a roof over our heads and food on the table. And we're not hurting anybody."

"So far" came Apollo's reply, voice thick with melancholy.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous