A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: Ella Ain't Here (Issa New Me) - [SELF]

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/04/2022 6:08 PM

She opened her backpack, and pulled out jeans and a flannel shirt - coupled with her boots, she hoped she would blend in with the locals she had seen going about their business the day before. She pulled an old baseball cap on, and had a pair of sunglasses tucked into her shirt pocket.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2201
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 06/27/2022 6:54 AM

She picked up her mobile, and tucked it into her jeans pocket as well before shouldering the backpack. She never left home without it - regardless of wherever 'home' was at the time - as it wouldn't have been the first time she had to run without returning for whatever she left behind. As a result, her walls would always be bare but her backpack had everything she held dear.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 07/02/2022 6:26 AM

As she locked the door behind her, she pulled the baseball cap low on her forehead and strode to her truck. The unassuming little house she had been moved to had high hedges blocking the view of it from the street, but she knew better than to believe she hadn't been seen - a curtain in the upper window of the house next door had twitched as she passed.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous