A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/12/2008 7:28 PM

Mirage was, well...Silently walking down the street. That was what how always did everything; silently. It was his way, his nature, and practically programmed into his very being. His strange teal blue eyes glanced about the nearly completely ivory hued city. This place was...Quite different, if he did say so himself.

He was here to meet up with a fellow traveling companion, whom he was supposed to accompany to the city. He hadn't been told why, so he simply assumed he was coming along as a bodyguard. It was what he usually did. Many people hired him for his impressive size and build, but rarely did they even hear his voice.

So, shrugging, he had accepted the assignment from Tale, thinking nothing of it. He had been given a description of the female, a Lucain, to be exact, and told to meet her at this exact - Ah, there she was. He smiled a bit and strode forward, his paws making no sound as he stepped up before her.

"Good day, Miss,"he said slowly, his voice a sultry, silky baritone. He tilted his head as the little Ballama floated by. He was not one to 'check out' his charge, as the humans said, so he kept his focus upon her eyes, smiling stiffly, and formally.

Besides, he wasn't sure what he liked anymore. Not since Prowl had told him about that time...But getting off topic. "Might you be Lotus, by any chance? I am Mirage. And I suppose I am here to take up the position as bodyguard?"Wasn't that it? His last words were phrased as a question, rather than a statement.

[1]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/13/2008 11:00 PM

Mirage regarded her coolly, a soft smile on his face. His mint green eyes glanced at the tiny Ballama, before they returned to her own bluish colored orbs. "I tend to get such a reaction quite often. It is my nature to move silently. I was taught never to make a sound. I do not think I could be 'noisy' if my life depended on it."He shifted a bit, regarding her closely. "And yes, I am Mirage. I simply assumed I was to be your bodyguard, and have no qualms about doing such. It is what I do, Miss Lotus."

He dipped his head respectfully, a smile still on his face. "I do not ask for payment, you must be assured. I am only here to do my job."he glanced about. "If I may ask, Miss Lotus, why did you choose to come to Medicai? This is a place of healing, and of doctors and physicians. I could not help but wonder why a traveling companion would be insisted upon in such a peaceful place."

He let his strange colored eyes travel back to her, still smiling lightly. As ever he was. "Are you, perhaps a doctor yourself? A healer, maybe?" Dipping his head, he swished his tails silently. "You are not obligated to answer. I am merely curious,"he informed her with another charming grin.

[2]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/18/2008 7:24 PM

((I was gonna wait for Arri...But I'll post. ^^))

Mirage regarded her silently, his green rimmed ears picking up her words with little difficulty. "Ah,"he said, as though the one word summed up everything he had wanted to say. He shrugged, his shoulders moving up and down with the motion, his eyes drifting shut for a brief moment, as if contemplating the exact same thing.

"Well, let us not question our reasons for being here. To any whom we meet, we shall simply say you are my sister. I believe we resemble one another fairly well. And honestly, if there was someone intending to hurt you, I think the word 'bodyguard' would send them running. I would prefer to know who it was that would want to hurt you in the first place, so that I can take him down with little effort. Although why someone would target you is beyond me. What you are doing is quite admirable."

He sighed softly, and then smiled, tiling his ears at odd angles. "That is good to know,"he said, genuinely pleased to see she was prepared for anything that might come up. It was often he was assigned to a client with an actual brain. This female was very intelligent, and he admired that. Most of the time, he was assigned to some rich old idiot who had too much money and stupidity for his own good.

Her personality and intellect was quite refreshing. Smiling, he dipped his head. "Where to first, Miss Lotus? I believe there are many skilled healers around here who would be delighted to help you further your knowledge in the healing crafts..."

[3]
[/center]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 03/22/2008 7:51 AM

She was about to have her wish granted. He had heard of the students that were coming, and he was... a little curious, to tell the truth. Although he'd just come from his neighbor's place, dealing with an emergency there... It didn't really matter either way, though. There were always emergencies around. But no often were there students come here of their own accord. Nor ones with such a powerful aura of the Healing craft around them. Luminare almost choked on the power. But he also decided to not reveal himself right away. After all, he had been pretty much a recluse since the school opened. No one really knew who he was. Not even the students IN the college. He decided, therefore, to test this one.

He closed his eyes, stopped walking, and drew on the reserves of his own energy. Speed the heart. Raise the temperature. Damage some tissue. Not enough so that he couldn't recover from it on his own... but enough to make it a real emergency. There. For all anyone knew, he was now a wounded soldier from the war, stumbled into this place to seek help. The shoulder and leg wounds hurt. His breathing hurt. His chest ached from the speed of his heart. And the fever from the infected tissue raged. It was the perfect test. Of course... he'd have to heal himself if she was unable to find out what was wrong. And thus reveal himself. But he didn't want to do that just yet.
He waited until both Lucain were in sight, and then staggered out of the alley, onto the sidewalk in front of them, looking - for all intents and purposes, like he was dying. There was blood oozing from an open shoulder wound, and the same from the leg wound. A leg he couldn't stand on, so he essentially collapsed right in front of them.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/29/2008 6:13 PM

Mirage had been nodding kindly, his teal orbs watching her closely. That was, until her face twisted into something akin to horror, and he followed her line of sight to see a stumbling, bleeding Lucain seemingly pop out of nowhere. He stared calmly at the injured male, having seen his fair share of blood and gore, and watched as Lotus sent her Ballama to fetch some herbs. He wouldn't be much use in such a situation.

Healing was not his forte, nor what he was trained to do. Cocking his head to the side, he caught her swiftly instructed words, and did as he was told and padded over, calmly picking up the bag and bringing it to her. He set it gently beside her paws, smiling lightly. "Go on, Lotus. Do what you do best. I have every confidence that you will be able to help him," Mirage murmured, his gentle voice trying to sooth her jumping nerves.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 04/13/2008 7:21 AM

So far, Luminare was impressed. But these were typical wounds. Something one might find on the battlefield. He had to up the ante. A great deal, at that. And he winced beforehand, because he knew this was going to hurt like hell. As he was chewing the herbs, he willed his heart to slow... then to stop. He had about four seconds to 'lock' the state of his body until he lost consciousness completely, and stopped breathing. His body would want to undo the effects of the spell - and would, after five minutes had passed. But if she revived him beforehand, that order would be canceled. His last thought was that he PRAYED she would know what to do.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate