A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Elder Kuhna {Private}

Postby Shaetani » 04/14/2008 8:16 PM

Image .:.:. Image
Ethereal - F - 1 : 1 .:.:. Gossamer - M - 1 : 1

Ethereal and Gossamer were here, and not on a whim or a wish. There was a purpose to their visit, one that both were not quite sure of what the outcome would be. Around Ether's neck was a delicate silver chain with a small black velvet bag attached. Inside the bag was part of the object of their quest. Between the hot sun and the hot sands under their paws, Gossamer was getting quite hot under the collar, and as they entered the city he pointed out a small shop off to the right. He had a chain and bag around his neck as well, his contained KS for their trip. Ether nodded and the two made their way to the shop, pausing in the cooling effect of the shade to catch their breath.
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 05/02/2008 11:03 AM

Candy Kamee - Tart - F - 1 : 1

There came an odd sound from the Awning, and after a brief scrambling noise, a Candy Kamee with her tail clinging around the rail dangled over the side, hanging upside down and smiling at the two Kuhnas. "Hello there Travellers! We've plenty of refreshments inside, and prices that are quite reasonable given the cost of keeping some things cool." The Kamee eyed up their necklaces while trying not to do so. They looked like they could pay, not like some of the shiftless rabble that came begging every now and then. Yes.... It would be enjoyable to have true paying customers indeed.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 05/16/2008 9:34 PM

Ethereal and Gossamer looked at each other then Gossamer smiled. "We'll be in in just a moment, thanks." Ethereal moved to block the little Kamee's view and while hidden from sight, Gossamer was quick to remove some of their coins from his pouch. All set, they moved inside the cafe and found a booth in a darker corner of the place, the holy flames on their tails brightening the area and revealing some dust.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 05/26/2008 7:28 AM

Tart quickly made her way over to the table with a moist cloth and with a twitch of her tail and a quick swipe of her paw, the table was now free of dust. Smiling, she handed them Menus. "Lets start you off with something to drink, shall we? Todays specials are strawberry mushies and mint tea mushies... Mushies are a store specialty sort of like slushies, and each for only five coins." Tart waited, poised with almost nervous energy.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 05/26/2008 7:33 AM

Ethereal and Gossamer started to look over the menu, listening to the owner hostest server with only half of their attention. The prices were slightly high, but like Tart had said, with the efforts needed to keep the food cold and fresh... They silently communicated with each other that yes, they would eat here, and then Gossamer smiled. "That Strawberry mush sounds wonderful... Ethereal? You want the mint tea one?" Ether nodded, and then grinned. "And best start us off with your shrimp appetizers." They could nosh on that until their full order was ready.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 05/26/2008 7:36 AM

Tart grinned and nodded, then darted off behind the bar and into the kitchen. Putting the shrimp in the cooker, she came back out and the whirring sounds of a blender could be heard. It wasn't long till she had their drinks ready and brought them over, a small pad of paper in her one paw. "The shrimp Marinade should be ready in just a few moments, have you decided on dinner?" Sooner or later, she'd have to get them to start talking about why they were here, but better to feed them first.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 08/15/2008 9:05 PM

Ethereal and Goss thought for a moment, then placed their orders. "I'd like the soup and sandwitch combo special of the day." Gossamer took a few moments longer to decide, then finally closed the menu with a smile. "I'd like the Spicy Special." Despite the heat of the area, the meal sounded good. Ether looked sideways at him and just sort of shook her head. "If you get heartburn, don't come crying to me." Silly males and their 'spice'. Pff. Knowing him, he'd get the farts just when they were in a spot where they had to be silent.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 08/15/2008 9:08 PM

Tart nodded and moved back to the kitchen, calling over her shoulder. "We also sell after dinner mints antacids" Then she ducked behind the door and after grabbing the shrimp that was done and the marinara, she brought them out, along with extra napkins, then started in on the cooking. A BLT sandwitch for the lady, along with some vegitable soup with the special ingredient, and spicy fajita's for the male. Both the soup and the salsa had a sleeping potion mixed in. Tart was hoping the flavors of the food would make the potion un-noticable.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 08/15/2008 9:12 PM

When the food came out they both started chowing down on the shrimp. It had been a long day, and the shrimp, cooked then put on ice, was perfect. Ether heard the comment about antacids and grinned, while Goss sighed and rolled his eyes. "Mmm this food is divine. Who would have thought it?" Ether took a sip of her drink before replying. "We'll have to recomend it to the others when we get back." It wasn't long before the two hungry kuhna's had eaten all of the shrimp, leaving just a little pile of their tails in a small bowl that had been provided for that reason.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 08/15/2008 9:16 PM

Tart was keeping a careful watch through an opening in the wall made for that purpose, and after sticking the fajita's in the oven to finish, she came out carrying refills of their drinks. She also picked up the empty dishes and things, making her way back to the kitchen while humming the tune that was playing softly in the background. The soup and sandwitch were done, and hmm... yup, Fajita's were just now a steaming pile of perfection. Grinning, she carried the tray out and began setting their plates down. "Careful now, the soup and the spice are hot." She also set down two basic salads that came with the meal, then retreated back to the kitchen... Yet she was listening to everything.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 09/28/2008 1:23 AM

Ether and Goss quickly ate their food, pausing now and then to savor the flavors. Goss didn't touch the salsa, mainly because his fajita was spicy enough without it. As they were finishing up, Ether found herself yawning, and with a grin she blaimed it on being stuffed. Together, they stood and gathered their things, putting money on the table and making their way outside.

(Had a better post but it was deleted in the thing.)
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 09/28/2008 1:26 AM

Tart had been watching, and as they started to leave she hurried out, thinking maybe they'd want some desert but before she could ask they were out the door. darn it, her potion hadn't been strong enough. Moving, she started gathering up the dishes when she saw that the salsa hadn't been touched. Oh snap, that meant she'd have to get out of her, quick fast and in a hurry before the male came back. Darting into the back, she dumped the dishes in the sink then scurried over, locking the front door and changing it to closed, before turning and gathering up her stuff. As soon as she was done, she darted out the back door, closing and locking that as well, before streaking off back towards home. Taridan would just have to deal with the fact that she hadn't managed to gather all the information he wanted.

SIX posts and pulling out
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 09/28/2008 1:37 AM

Image .:.:. Image
Ethereal - F - 2 : 7 .:.:. Gossamer - M - 2 : 7

As the two Kuhna's left and started walking down the street, Ethereal started to sway, and finally with a wobbling yawn, she lost her balance and tipped over, tripping over her own paws and blundering into Gossamer. Gossamer was instantly concerned, and quickly helped her get out of the road and leaning against a building. "Ether! Whats-" Ether just shook her head, her eyes closing. She was so darned tired. "Poison love..." Unable to resist the lure of the drug any more, her body relaxed as she slipped into a deep slumber. Gossamer glared about, his fur spiked and slightly wild looking. Damn that Kamee! It had to be her doing, but what she had wanted to gain from making them both asleep... his gaze settled on the pouch hanging from around Ether's neck, and his claws flexed. So that was their game, hmm? As much as he wanted to go back and rip into the little bugger, right now helping Ether was more important, and he found himself staring at those passing on the street, wondering if they were friend or foe, wondering if anyone could help.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate