A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Postby Kyrit » 05/04/2009 3:18 PM

Enrray gave a small nod and smiled. "Yeah. She's probably already freaking out over me not being home. This is the first time either of us have done something like this.... so she's quite worried. I'm willing to be she half expected me to come home without even having really met you." He let out a small chuckle now, remembering how his sister didn't think he really had the guts to well... go to the breeding center. He also remembered how she thought it wasn't fair that he got to go there before her. She was the one that wanted kits badly.

"I'll be back in a bit. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone to ask for a phone." Giving Wro a quick peak on the cheek, the Decay Kuhna got up and headed toward the door. "There's also a hand held game system in one of the bags that you can play while you're waiting on me if you want to. And a CD player with some CDs." With those words he was out the door, off on his hunt for a phone.

Enrray gone barely but a few minutes, the door was thrown open once again and.... Enrray was back? Wait... no. This one had a chest and slightly shorter hair that was pulled. Her eyes were darting around. "W-Where is is?! Did he run off already? That little jerk! I can't believe he'd go through with it and then just up and leave!" Apparently she had been by the front desk and asked if she could come visit with the expecting parents. So.... was this the twin that he had talked about?
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Re: Surprise, Surprise

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/05/2009 12:06 AM

Based on how shy Enrray really was when they met, it only seemed reasonable that his sister would not have expected him to go through with the...breeding. The Forgotten Kuhna didn't linger on this thought really, no, she just waved once as he took his leave. Before he stepped out, he would have noticed her smirk when she heard about the video game system, and promptly began to shuffle around to get into the bags in a hunt for it.

Merely seconds after he had left, Wro was already deep into the video game, back propped against the wall, sitting with her legs crossed, and holding the unit in her hands. Once a tomboy, always a tomboy. She had an automatic attraction for these sort of things, so was much enjoying herself. Great pastime to tend to while he was out, yes indeed~

The sound of the door banging against the wall after being thrown open did startle her and snatch her attention from the game, despite how very into it she was. Her eyes on the person in the entrance, she already expected that it wasn't the male, since he seemed much more gentle than that, even with doors. It looked a lot like Enrray, but it clearly wasn't. Obviously, that had to make it his twin sister. Huh. So she'd come here?

As Wro opened her mouth the say something, a "wah-wah-wah" sound beeped from her game, signaling that she had just lost a life in her moment of distraction. She made a face down at it for a moment, before looking back up and speaking, "He went to get a phone, to call you, and so I could call my brother. You're his sister, am I right?"

The Forgotten Kuhna couldn't take loosing another life in her game, so her eyes were already back onto the screen before Y'torril could give an answer. However, in all due respect, she was still listening to the other female.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 05/13/2009 11:15 PM

Oh.... Oh.... Really? He hadn't run away? Huh... She certainly hadn't been expecting that reply. Phone... She should have made him take a cell phone with him when he had left home. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, Y'torril gave a nod and smiled. "Yeah. I'm Enrray's sister. Sorry about the game..." She let out a nervous chuckle, rubbing the back of her head. She hadn't meant to make the other lose her life on the game. Then again, she hadn't really known there was someone in here playing a game to begin with. She had just come to check in on how her brother and whoever he had come here to meet were doing.

"You probably shouldn't have let him go off like that." Her body seemed as if gravity had taken over, sliding down to lay on her stomach. Her legs were kicking back and forth slowly, head resting her her arms that were folded infront of her. "He'll get lost. He tends to do that. Tell him to go to the store and he comes back six hours later saying he got lost on the way there."

(Sorry it's not very long.)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/19/2009 9:06 PM

Getting to a point of saving as quickly as possible, Wro soon managed to shut off the game rather than doing two things at once. After all, meeting Enrray's family seemed like something important to do, for that he was close to his sister, and she was close to her family. It only made sense to try to get along with his sister too.
"No problem," she said, setting the hand-held unit aside. The Forgotten really didn't mind sharing the space on the bed. "Its nice to be able to meet you, especially under the given circumstances..." They were making this woman before her an aunt, extending her family.
Keeping the circumstances in mind, she didn't find herself acting very shy.

Despite her pleasure in meeting Y'torril, she found herself frowning at what she had to say about Enrray's unreliability. "He seems quite capable to me," she informed her politely, "While the doctor was running some tests... checking to see if I was in fact pregnant..." - the idea was still strange to the Kuhna who was a victim of her specific chromosomal dysfunction - "He was asked to leave the room. He went out shopping, brought everything here for the two of us." She made a gesture to everything on the bed, the bags and the few items outside of them. It was kinda weird, but she felt the odd need to stand up for him, defend him, just like she would have stood up for her brother or other family members. Yep, she definitely cared about him.
"If it wasn't for him... I'd be an emotional wreck right now..." she admitted, eyes moving to her lap at the time she spoke. "If it wouldn't have been Enrray, if it had been anyone else, I don't think I could have ever brought myself to go through with this..." The young Kuhna was sincere with her words. She honestly did believe what she was saying.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 07/04/2009 12:55 AM

Her lavender eyes pulled away from the pretty young woman she was talking to and moved over to the bags that were sitting on the bed. Enrray had bought all that stuff? Geeze. He could have just come home and she would've got them some clothes packed up. They also had plenty of soda in the fridge. Of well. At least he had been considerate enough to think about bringing a few thinks back for Wro. Then again, her brother had always been considerate. She might not have thought he was reliable to send anywhere, but she would admit that he had always tried his best to do well around others.

Sitting up, Y'torril looked at the Forgotten Kuhna with a soft smile, which at this point seemed to make her look like her brother even more than she already had. "Oh I don't mean anything against him. Enrray is a wonderful person. I'm... glad he's stuck by your side. He's never really had much of a erm.. romance life if you know what I mean. It's about time he showed interest in someone." She shifted on the bed slightly now, that way she was facing Wro better.

"If he weren't my brother, I'd be jealous sort of. A guy as devoted as he is." Her eyes broke away once again, glancing over at the door. The soft smile soon twisted in to something a bit more... devious. "Don't let him know I'm here, kay?" With that she hopped off the bed and moved over to crouch down on the side of the bed opposite of the door. One could easily guess what she was plotting to do.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/12/2009 2:20 PM

Y'torril's softer smile was greeted by a sheepish one from Wroquistex. Heh. Neither of them had any sort of romance life, but it still sorta took her by surprise that...well, she kinda had one now. She had already seemed settled on the idea that she would be with Enrray, even if they hadn't known one another that long in reality. She was carrying his kids though, and that ment that the little buggers were half her and half him. How odd was that to think about! But somehow, in her own mind, that was kind of...sweet...or whatever the correct word was.

The two certainly were twins, she decided. Y'torril did remind Wro of Enrray, even though it was still easy for her to tell them apart, and not by the obvious differences in gender. It just had something to do with her feelings for him.

"Humm..." The Forgotten Kuhna was about to ask if Y'torril actually wanted to find someone of her own, but she was cut off when the other gained her devious plan. Oh so suddenly, Wro had a own little devious smile of her own. Her two tails swayed back and forth a few times and she nodded. "Sure thing." Being raised up with her brother, yea, she could be devious too. Besides, she was sure it would be taken as a sweet surprise, in the end.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 09/17/2009 5:59 PM

The only reason it took Enrray half as long as it had was the fact that he had been trying to call the exact person that had slipped in to the room not long after he left. Call after call he got no answer, so finally with a frown he thanked the desk lady for the phone that she let him borrow and began walking toward the room. Why wasn't she answering the phone...? She had been home when he left the house and had no plans that he had known of, so it was sort of worrisome.

As she heard the door click, his sister ducked down further to make sure he wouldn't spot the top of her head or anything. "Sorry for the wait." With a small sigh, he found himself seated on the edge of the bed, placing the cell phone down next to him. "This belongs to one of the ladies at the front desk. She said we could borrow it whenever needed."

Hopefully she would have more luck than he did in reaching at least one or two family members. "Did the game keep you interested? I wasn't sure if it was any good. Just saw it and figured it might be something to pass the time if needed." So far he still hadn't spotted the lurking sibling on the other side of the bed.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/07/2010 5:48 PM

As Enrray returned to the room, Wro's eyes went instantly to him and she couldn't help but to smile at seeing him. It wasn't just because of the surprise that hadn't yet happened, but also because seeing him just made her feel as though she should smile. She couldn't help but to do it.

"Don't worry about it," she said calmly, shrugging. He couldn't have possibly helped that his venture out had taken longer than he had intended. She had a good feeling as to why it had taken him longer anyway, thanks to the young woman currently in hiding. She reminded herself not to look backward toward where Y'torril was and, instead, nodded at Enrray. "That was very nice of her," she commented. "The game is actually fun. Thank you."

She tilted her head at him though, for she hadn't missed his sigh when he came in and took the chance to keep him occupied and talking so he didn't notice anything different. "Is everything alright? Were you able to get ahold of your sister?" Wro placed one of her hands ontop of his while she spoke, looking at him with some faint amount of concern in her eyes. She need not be concerned, after all, but she figured it best to go along with it.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 03/16/2010 1:18 AM

While Wro kept Enrray distracted, his sibling managed to slip under the bed, starting to crawl toward the other side where his legs were hanging over the edge. It had been an idea that struck her after he sat down. Surely it would be much more fun to grab one of his legs and freak him out than just popping up from the side of the bed. This way he'd have to actually look to figure out who it was that had gotten him, and there was less of a chance of his noticing her before the surprise could happen.

Meanwhile, the unexpecting brother shook his head. "No luck. She didn't answer the phone. Guess she had to run out for some reason. She was expecting me to call and let her know everything was okay though... so I don't know why she would have left the house." He figured for her to leave while expecting a call from him it must have been rather important.

He seemed as if he was going to say something else, but his words cut off before they could even come out. Y'torril had grabbed his ankle right then, giving it a small tug toward the bed so that he started to slip off the edge and almost causing him to actually fall off. It was such a weird occurrence for him that he wasn't exactly sure how to react. Oddly enough though, he didn't scream. Maybe he had such a fright that he was currently unable to scream at all.

After a moment though, he jerked his leg free and jumped up off the bed, leaving a good bit of distance between it and himself. The giggling that soon filled the air from under the bed was enough to tell him what was actually going on though and he let out a small sigh of relief. "Don't do things like that! Today's been exciting enough as it is!"

"Sorry, sorry. I couldn't help myself." Her words were a bit hard to understand due to laughing so hard, which was also currently keeping her from coming out from under the bed.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/09/2011 7:00 PM

Wro managed to wear a frown on her face, appearing to be worried, in response to Enrray's confirming what she already knew, that he had been unable to reach his sister via telephone. After all, it would be impossible to reach her at home when she was hiding behind their bed. She opened her mouth to speak up, just as the male had, however, she was entirely cut off when he jumped off the bed in a sudden hurry.

As Y'torril began to giggle, so did she, though she quickly held her hand up to her mouth to muffle it. She held no intention of upsetting Ennray, afraid that her laughing also just might, even though she knew him better than to be angry with her. Her own apology quickly followed after Y'torril's, "I'm sorry. She came in just after you left and when she wanted to surprise you, I couldn't help myself. I think it's sweet that she cares so much."

Maybe his twin sister did play a practical joke on him just now, but she would rather to come visit them than just staying at home and uninvolved. It made her wonder if she had been worried about him and if her own brother would be worried about her, as well. Surely, Torren was, even though he had no idea that she could actually get pregnant, same as she originally had.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/20/2012 11:16 PM

"Would've been nice to know she was here though," Enrray started with a small sigh before sitting back down on the bed, making a point to raise himself up and fall back a few times to bounce on the bed. "I was actually really worried that something happened. You're my only sister, Tori. Don't freak me out like that." With each bounce he could hear a small squeak come from his sibling as the coils tapped her back. None of it was enough to hurt her, but it definitely made it harder to crawl out from under the bed.

After a bit of struggling, Y'torril finally managed to drag herself out from under the bed and rolled under her back to take a few final heavy breaths, still winded from all the laughter. "I was boooored, En. I also wanted to get to meet her!" Propping herself up on her elbows, she looked over at Wro with a smile, "You sure you want to be around this fuddy dud, Wro? You seem far too fun for him obviously!"
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous