A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Little hope

Postby jazzylily » 09/16/2008 7:45 PM

Life. Death. Pain. Joy. The place was filled with it all. Meck could hardly bare the emotions he sensed. Had it really been so long since he had last been surronded by so many people? His ability to pick up on what people felt had once been highly fine tuned...but now...it was nearly IMPOSSIBLE for him to keep a grip. The joyous feelings he was picking up on were driving him especially insane. Hadn't the war only been over for a short time now? How could anyone feel happy?
"Ignorant fools." He grumbled under his breath. Everyone seemed to be moving on with their lives while he was in a constant downward spiral. The only shred of comfort he found was in the pain he felt in others. He would never forget the horrors of the war especially when it had taken so much from him.
Shaking his head a bit, the male lucain tried to flush away the surge of memories flooding through his mind. The war had destroyed everything. Closing his eyes, Meck took in a deep breath. His side hadn't even won. Though for awhile the struggle had been close in the end the purines had prevailed. It wasn't so much that Meck minded they won, but more that what he had followed and believed in had failed. The purines in the end had been the ones who had done no wrong and the side he served had commited horrible crimes. It all shamed him to no end.
<center>ImageImage</center></center>
<center>Sometimes I’m good but when I'm bad</center>
<center>I'm even better</center>
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 775
Donate