A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Re: Words and Deeds [P; Shrewd n' I]

Postby Ander » 11/03/2009 1:06 PM

Her hand was up and out, poisonous claws poised on the edge of that oh-so-inconvenient blade. The Paragoness' lips tilted up in a smug, thin smile. "Aye, so I say." Confusion was a magnificent thing. The seeds of doubt had sewn themselves deeply in Elina's ego. Now her reasoning, the precious virtue that had driven her to this little vendetta, was all up-in-arms. And with them, Crymes' chance of a real arrest and prison time. What would she do when she had wrested the blade from Elina's fingers? Eh... she hadn't thought that far yet. But getting the strange weapon away from her would even the playing field enough, Crymes thought. Just enough so that further planning would become blissfully unnecessary.

So close... And then - oh, Crymes had heard it too many times. Except usually, she was listening to it being yelled to the poor sucker she had pinned the job on. But no, oh no. Thanks to Elina, the only sucker around here tonight was her. There they are!

Crymes' lip curled, showing Paragon teeth. "Well, time to fly." She tightened her grip on the edge of Elina's weapon, looking for just a moment at the Rabbot with an odd expression in those emerald eyes. "Yeah... Ye'll do." she said after a moment. "Elina, you're going to be my collateral." And she didn't say another word - just smiled at wicked, fanged smile and ran for the officers' blockade. One of her arms was out and ready to scoop the Rabbot up. The other, spread to her side to balance the enormous, leathery wings that, at just that moment, burst orange and beating from her back.
Ander
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Previous