A city of white and silver, doctors from all over the world come to converge here and find work. Hospitals of all kinds decorate the white walkways of the city. There are many notable ones you can visit if your pet is in need of some attention. (+3 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Medicai City

Better then nothing{Elk and Alana:Toon and Atoli}

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/29/2009 3:49 PM

Elk landed on the floor of what looked like Medicai City, but it wasn't exactly like Medicai.  Although it did looked like Medicai.  Ah...  The World.  Better wait for Alana in er outfit.  At least I"m in mine right now, he thought and breath in the air of this virtual world.  "Ah...  Sweet World...  Alana should ome down slowly now from the Portal."  Elk looked around and smiled.  

{21}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Re: Better then nothing{Elk and Alana:Toon and Atoli}

Postby Atoli01 » 03/29/2009 4:22 PM

I landed in what looked like Medicai City, but I was sure it wasn't. And I was going to have to get used to those portals. Or at least I thought. "So, where's your school?" I asked Elk as I walked closer to him. "And how long is your test going to be?" I asked as I sat down on the ground next to Elk. I wondered what kind of weapon I was going to get. There were a few other people that ran by us.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 04/07/2009 3:33 PM

"Well...  My school is over there and--  Wait!  hoe long will the test be!?  Hell if I know..."  Elk sighed and bent down, then heard a voice from afar.
"HEEEEEYYYY ELK!  When did you get a babe!?" said a Guy far from them.  The boy was wearing a blue short blouse and a hat, while he was wearing torn up poofy pants and adventure black boots.  "OH!  Hey Kite!  Come over--"  Kite was in front of Elk.  "Test is about to start and all that crap!  C'mon!   Bring your girlfriend and let her look at the starter weapons," he said.  "I know and-- Wait!  How did you know she was a newbie for the World?" asked Elk confusingly and stood up.  "I don't know!  Lucky guess," said Kite and ran towards the direction of the school.

{38}{22}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 04/08/2009 9:37 PM

"Well, I hope the test isn't that long." I said to Elk. Now that he pointed it out, i noticed exactly where his school was. How could I have missed it before? But, I missed a lot of things in my everyday life, that was for sure. So at least, nothing unusual about that.

So that was Kite then, huh? He seemed nice enough. But I definitely wasn't use to being referred to as a 'babe'. That was certainly a first. It seemed funny how everyone would take a guess about me and guess right. Some of my Pen mates did say that I was an open book, though. Maybe a lot of things about me were kind of obvious. at least, if no one else, then to her Pen mates.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 04/21/2009 7:49 PM

Elk looked At Kite and whaked him on the head with his Staff.  "She is not liking her first time in the World with you calling her a babe, Kite," said Elk.  "Well at least the test isn't long!  all you need to do is one spell and that's it!  Why not let her go see the weapons near our cassroom?" asked Kite rubbing his head and walked to the school.  "You're a mind reader Kite...  How do you know the quiz?" asked Elk.  "Oh!  Because I've takened it ad you're next," said Kite.  Elk's ears went down andn he blushed of embarassment.

{39}{23}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 04/21/2009 8:12 PM

"Oh! No, no! It's totally fine!" I shook my head to signal a no as well. Elk could be...surprisingly violent when he wanted to. He didn't need to hit Kite? I still let a small giggle escape my mouth. Still, being called a babe was a little odd. "Oh! That's great! I'm sure you'll ace it, right?" so it was going to be a short test then? Maybe he didn't need to do all of that studying after all...

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 04/27/2009 3:50 PM

eElk went into the classroom and went to the teacher.  "Okay...  now what's the spell I want you to do?" asked the teacher as she went through the booklet.  Please let it be an easy one, Elk thought in his head and was standing there to wait for the right spell to do.

Kite lead Alana to the store room and knocked on the door.  A Man about 6 feet tall was walking out.  "Oh!  Kite...  Your order isn't done yet!  Now get the hell away from my store closet," said the guy.  "Relax!  ui'm here with a valubal customer who would like to purchase a weapon made by the hands of you and Meimei," said Kite.  The man looked at Alana and smirked.  "Yeah right!  i can't believe you for a minute.  Be gone," said the man and slammed the door in front of Kite and Alana's face.  "C'mon...  He doesn't believe me, but he can believe elk for one certian."

The teacher was still looking for a spell while elk closed his eyes and imagined Alana.  To make this work.  i need a beautiful thing to be formed into my head.  his image was alana and himself near the lake at Idalani falls.

{40}{24}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 04/27/2009 4:57 PM

[size=85]The world was so confusing. "Uhm, Kite, who's Meimei? And who was that guy?" I asked him as soon as we got directed out of the shop, glancing back at where the man was standing. I really felt clueless right now. I had no idea of who anyone was in The World, even if they were the most well known player out there. I wondered how elk was doing on his test. Hopefully he would have to cast and easy spell so it would be really quick and he could pass without a problem. But...why didn't the man believe Kite? Maybe kite was quite infamous in the world?

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/11/2009 3:48 PM

Kite looked at Alana confused as Ever.  "What!?  you haven't heard of Meimei?  that's just messed up!"  "Meimei is a hard worker for weapons," said a voice so familiar.  Elk knocked on the door and the man canme out.  "OH!  elk!  whatcha doing here?"  "I'm here for a weapon specialized by Meimei for this lovely girl, and not for Kite...  He still owes you about 60 bag pounds of cash right?" asked elk as he pointed to alana, and then Kite.  "that's why I'm pissed off at him, still," said the man.  "Choose as your heart's desire young lady," he said.  "Don't worry, Alana.  I'll pay for you," said elk.  kite grumbled and turned his head to the opposite side.

{41}{25}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 05/11/2009 4:47 PM

I smiled when Elk walked up and said, "Oh, I figured it was something like that, but I wasn't sure." I completely ignored Kite, not mentioning the fact that I had never even heard of 'The World', not to mention the other players, no matter how famous they were. So it seemed that the shopkeeper trusted Elk, at least. Otherwise, I'd have to go somewhere else to buy my weapon. And from what I was hearing, this Meimei was pretty good.

I nodded and walked up to the various shelves of weapons. There were so many. at least, more than I expected. "Is there a class to heal other players? If so, then, uh, would this staff be what I would use?" I asked Elk as I picked up a staff. It was a light brown with various strings tied on it, and curled at the end. "Oh, how did the test go?" I asked casually as I placed the staff on the counter.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/11/2009 9:56 PM

Elk smiled and payed for the staff.  "The Test went well!  It was a Space counter spell," he said.  "Oh c'mon!  I got a Fricking Tolinkra spell!  Lucky," said Kite.  Elk shooked his head and his ears twitched.  "There is indeed a Healing class, yet there's a slight problem..."  Kite looked shocked and banged his head with his knuckle.

{42}{26}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 05/12/2009 4:42 PM

I let out a small chuckle, rubbing the back of my head. I really had no idea what they were talking about. But I always believed in a good first impression, even in virtual games, so I just played along, acting like I knew exactly what they were talking about. I still felt, well, rather dumb, not hearing anything about 'The World'. "Uh...what's the problem then, exactly?" I asked, confused as I picked the weapon back up off the counter.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/14/2009 3:26 PM

Elk and Kite looked at Alana strangely.  "The problem is that kids from Mage Healing Class, have went missing recently.  Mainly it's the females of a blood type have been gone.  And most are--"  Elk was interrupted by a hand behind him.  "No scaring the lil' lady now, alright Elk-kun?" said a woman.  Elk looked behind him and saw one that he knew.

"Igasa," said Elk in surprised.  he saw that her data status, thanks to the spell he used, She was a level 57 thief Ringer.  Kite looked shocked at seeing Igasa around with all of the ripped thief outfit and gems galore.  "What the hell you black charcoal red blood ramrodding Two timed kuhna," said Kite.  "Impressive language there Mr. Kite.  but you shouldn't be talking to a Thief who knows powerful spells as well," said Igasa.  "Mind if we train the um..."  

"Alana is her name and she's a angel Mage," said Elk.  "My-oh-my!  Never seen those in a while!  Those who are Angels and white mages are stolen from the Healing Class am I wrong, Elk?"  Igasa looked at Alana and winked at her.  "She is a level one.  But most of the girls stolen are between levels 20 and 100.  not 10 and 20.  You know that how and why?" asked Elk.  "Hello?  I'm a sneaker thief that can steal treasure from under your nose," said Igasa and scratched Elk's chin.  Kite laughed at the thought of Igas flirting with Elk.  "Man that's rich," he said aloud yet quietly.

{43}{27}{24}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 06/09/2009 11:21 PM

I was shocked. Missing? "But it's only the character that goes missing, right? If that happened, couldn't you just delete the character and start over again?" I wondered aloud. It seemed like that would be a reasonable assumption, at least if you took in to factor how little I knew about the game. But all females and all of them from the mage healing class? Weird. But when someone interrupted Elk, I glanced up to see who it was.

I let out a little giggle and said, "Yes, pretty impressive language." That was all I managed to slip in before the two started talking again. So this new person was apparently named Isaga, and was a thief. Also, she had an interesting outfit, to say the least. What made me even more nervous though was that the characters getting stolen were just like me, except for the level. I shook off the thought and said, "Nice to meet you, Isaga."

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/10/2009 4:05 PM

Igasa smiled and looked at Alana closser.  "Charmed to you to Alana!"  Kite snarled and hugged Igasa.  "Boy are you sexy!"  "Don't you have a lifemate already, Kite?" asked Igasa and struggled to get Kite off of her.  Elk slightly giggled and hugged Alana.  "Don't worry Alana.  I won't let anyone take you away from me."

{44}{28}{25}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items