Often called the claw of Barakka, much of Iiy'lagon is covered in dense rain forests. If you can make it to the heart of the region, easiest to reach from the southern coast, you'll find the quaint town of Nabias and the vast Sekudui farmlands. Scientists from around the world often trek the risky northern waters and rocky shores to visit the islands at the tip of the region and study the great diversity there.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Iiy'lagon

Postby Mojave » 12/15/2007 7:45 PM

Alexiel sighed and nodded halfheartedly. "I guess. But, that's why we're out here. Well, one of the reasons, anyway." She half smiled at Miana, reluctant to appear so weak and lonely.

Minoma sighed and pounced on Alexiel, "Okay, enough pity party for one day. Cheer up. At least you have friends."

Kazi made a retching sound and finally stepped up. "Are we going to decide where to go or not?!"

A: 11
M: 11
K: 16
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 12/17/2007 9:43 PM

"You don't know where to go?" Miana's curiosity was aroused. "Same with us. Do you mind if we tag along?"

"Miana!"

"Shuddup, Ferri!" The Gyrophant stomped the ground, emphasizing her command. "Can't you see we're talking here?"

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/18/2007 12:03 AM

Alexiel brightened, "Of course not. Who knows, we may all finally be able to decide where to go." She smiled up at the friendly Gyrophant. Inwardly, she wondered why the Ferrikoon seemed to be so... antisocial? Bossy? She couldn't find the word, but regardless, it seemed this Ferri didn't much approve. She turned toward the smaller creature, "You know, if I didn't know any better, you don't seem so keen on us simply for Kazi. What's wrong? I've already told you that Kazi won't hurt you."

Minoma nodded, also curious as to why Ferri seemed so hostile and introvert. "Besides, if she tried, I imagine Miana here would stomp Kazi into the ground quite easily." she giggled.

Kazi snarled, but made no objections. It had yet to face off against a Gyrophant, and it had no interest in trying yet. At least... not here. Not in a place where it could be tossed over the edge of a cliff to it's death. No, it wanted to take this gyrophant on in a fair tussle. And on level ground.

A: 12
M: 12
K: 17
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 12/18/2007 1:42 AM

Ferri glared at the group around her before muttering, "I don't like cats." Miana looked at her, amused.

"That's the only reason? You don't like them because they resemble cats?" The Gyrophant half sneezed, half chuckled. "They aren't really ca-"

"They are cats." The Ferrikoon snapped back. "They look like 'em, smell like 'em, and probably will act like 'em too if you give them the chance."

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/18/2007 6:20 PM

Alexiel and Minoma grimaced and looked away. They knew what was coming. And as they shared Kazi's opinion, they wouldn't stop her.

"We are NOT cats!" The enraged Khimera roared. "I am a khimera! I may resemble a feline, but I am not. I am a man made accident. Not even fit to be called an animal." By this time, Kazi had stepped right up to Ferri and was nearly in the unfortunate ferrikoon's face. Its eyes gleamed a brilliant white, a faint trace of a pupil in the colorless orbs.

"Kazi's right. We are felidae, but we we are more than simply 'cats'." Minoma said delicately. She didn't mind being called a cat as much as the other two, but she felt she had to correct their mistake.

"But as far as cats go, we are more noble than a common doom kitty or any other small feline. Taigras and Kuhnas are the most sought after thus the best. However, I will give the Khimeras this much: they are certainly the strongest, most unique, and possibly the smartest." Alexiel added. Her tone was more indignant, but she remained some what friendly. After all, it was a common thing to hear.

A: 13
M: 13
K: 18
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 12/18/2007 6:55 PM

Poor Ferri was shaking from head to toe as the Khimera roared at her. "I get it!" The Ferrikoon cried out. "Just don't hurt me!" Ferri flew into the air, keeping a good distance away from the angered Kazi. She visibly, if a bit slowly relaxed once she high above the Khimera. "Man-made accident is right." Ferri muttered.

Miana tipped her long head down once more in that comical bow. "I'm sorry for my...friend's outburst. She just has a bad experience with feline-looking creatures...which she mildly resembles..."

"I don't resemble a cat!" Ferri argued.

"Zip it." The Gyrophant sighed. "So, I guess we should choose where we should go, hmm?"

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/18/2007 9:25 PM

Kazi glared up at Ferri for one more moment, but at Miana's pressing, turned viciously away. Minoma and Alexiel exchanged non commital glances but said nothing. Regardless, they were glad it was settled but sorry that Ferri seemed to be having a hard time.

"Well, I was thinking we could go to Baian." Alexiel suggested. This was met by gags from both Minoma and Kazibantu.
"White fur. Need I say more?"
"I'll rust!"
Alexiel sighed. "So where do you want to go?"
"To Lamenolai to see Grey's library." Minoma suggested. This too was met by opposition.
"Boring." Alexiel sighed.
"I agree. For once." Kazi grumbled.

"Well what about you?" both Alexiel and Minoma inquired of Kazi. Kazi looked away, "The slums." it muttered.
"What?! Why? We'd be robbed!" Minoma yowled in shock.
"Or worse!" Alexiel added.

Seeing that the three of them had no clue, they all turned to Ferri and Miana. "Any suggestions?" they all asked in unison.

A: 14
M: 14
K: 19
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 12/19/2007 12:53 AM

"Hmm," Miana thoughtfully swished her tail. "How about Idalani Falls? It has a nice scenery there and we might bump into someone interesting."

"Boring." Ferri shook her head. "Let's go to Jawan! They have the best fish there!"

Miana carefully pondered it over. "Now that seems like a good idea. Jawan would be nice. It won't be too hot or too cold...it's near civilization...and...the Broiled Sea Scalla...yes...it seems like a good idea to me."

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/19/2007 12:02 PM

All three perked up noticeably at mention of their favorite dish. "Fish?!" Minoma rose up to her full height, almost off her front paws in her excitement.

"Now that is a great idea!" Alexiel approved, "Not only are there sights to see, but none of us need get dirty, rust, starve, or be bored!"

Kazi simply nodded, her other two companions having voiced her shared opinion. "So I guess you lead the way, Miana and Ferri."

A: 15
M: 15
K: 20
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 12/19/2007 7:38 PM

Miana seemed a bit uncomfortable. "I must admit, only Ferri knows the way...so..." The Gyrophant cast a brief, pleading loook at the Ferrikoon. Ferri sighed.

"Fine, fine! I'll take you guys to Jawan! Just stay close!" The Ferrikoon slowly flew down from the platform, mumbling under his breath. Miana walked after her friend, her hoofsteps causing the platform to slightly shake.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/21/2007 1:03 AM

Alexiel, Monima and Kazi all followed, having no difficulties with the shaking ground. A closer examination would have revealed they all seemed to be enjoying practicing their accuracy in jumps. Kazi was by far the best, despite all the metal on it's body. Monima paused and made sure her leaps were well thought out. Alexiel on the other hand, kept up a fluid and graceful descent, never missing a mark.

Once at the bottom, they all turned to look for their companions.

A: 16
M: 16
K: 21
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 12/21/2007 1:27 PM

"We're right here you know," Miana's head appeared from behind a large rock. "If you need to rest, let us know."

"Rest?" Ferri was almost invisible against the stony background, considering her natural colors. "They don't need any rest. Especially Kazi or what's-her-name."

"Be polite, okay?" Miana was getting tired of the conflict. "Well, do you want to rest here or continue on?"

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/21/2007 7:28 PM

Kazi chuckled, "Rest? After a brief little walk? Nah, I can go on." It looked over at Monima and Alexiel. "Don't look at us. We're just as fit as you." Monima scoffed. Alexiel grinned and turned back to the others. "If you'd like to rest, we can understand. Just let us know." All three looked indifferent to both choices.

A: 17
M: 17
K: 22
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 12/25/2007 7:11 PM

"Well," Ferri shrugged. "Let's go on." A sudden thought crossed her mind. "Hey, how 'bout we do a race? Winner gets...um...um..." Ferri snatched a random object from the ground. It was a dusty, rusty looking key. "Erm, this key."

"Oh great." Miana snorted. "A key. Whatever. I can outrace any of you anyway."

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/26/2007 8:54 PM

"I highly doubt it, gyrophant!" Kazi yowled and bounded after her, seeming to warm up to Miana.

Monima and Alexiel looked up at Ferri, "Catch us if you can!" Alexiel mewed and took off, streaking after the gyrophant and khimera. Monima winked before she too took off. "I'll get that key from you, Ferri!" She called out playfully over her shoulder.

A: 18
M: 18
K: 23
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext