Often called the claw of Barakka, much of Iiy'lagon is covered in dense rain forests. If you can make it to the heart of the region, easiest to reach from the southern coast, you'll find the quaint town of Nabias and the vast Sekudui farmlands. Scientists from around the world often trek the risky northern waters and rocky shores to visit the islands at the tip of the region and study the great diversity there.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Iiy'lagon

Re: Twelve Days Advent Calendar [Event!]

Postby RiDragon » 12/26/2018 12:47 AM

It crimmus.

Mer crimmus.

That was the contents of the note Null was staring at blankly.  When had that got here?  When had another day passed?  This place kind of warped time a bit.  He was able to see in small print that it was from 'The Professor.'  It took another few minutes for him to connect the dots that it was -his- professor.  Ah, the old coot was here too, huh?  Not surprising, he was here last year after all.  Why wouldn't he attend this year too?

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless
I will give... I will take

I will feel the stars crash, crash down
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 700
Donate

Re: Twelve Days Advent Calendar [Event!]

Postby Redd » 01/05/2019 6:58 PM

There was a small spark in one of the corners, insignificant at first but as the seconds passed it started growing into a large swirling portal. Then in a blink, it was gone, leaving a rather irate looking... being, scowling furiously, one finger raised like it had been in the midst of an argument.

"And that is why, you idiot, I've sworn off doing things for mortals. Boss." The being stopped, blinking their large glowing eyes and lowering their hand. "Err... Heck." Looks like they were doing this regardless of their wishes. Did their bosses never learn? The Easter Fiasco was not something easily forgotten.

They patted themselves down, smoothing down strange dark fabric, before moving to position themselves somewhere visible. Then with a clap of their hands, they got everyone's attention. Ash-grey skin, glowing white eyes and black clothes patterned with Dreamsnare marks never failed to get anyone's attention. Oh, and the small portals that opened up behind them. That would do it to.

"Well, well, well friends~! I hope we are all enjoying ourselves. I am Why. And I will be announcing the raffle results today." They said with a flourish, pointing at all the little portals behind them.

Results

Image Image
Winning roll: 9. Kylo wins one custom Lucain/Paragon/Soveris!

Winning roll: 72. Lilith Michaelis wins one Premium Event Token

Winning roll: 16. Omnisearch wins one Giftbox #7

Winning roll: 20. Sarah wins one Giftbox #7

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth