Often called the claw of Barakka, much of Iiy'lagon is covered in dense rain forests. If you can make it to the heart of the region, easiest to reach from the southern coast, you'll find the quaint town of Nabias and the vast Sekudui farmlands. Scientists from around the world often trek the risky northern waters and rocky shores to visit the islands at the tip of the region and study the great diversity there.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Iiy'lagon

Postby Jaykobell » 04/11/2008 3:14 PM

So the Khimera wasn't exactly one to make friends, it seemed like. That was just fine; Julian was used to such people, those who wanted to work alone, and to be honest, he understood them. Yes, that he did.

However, he felt like the Khimera was indeed trying to leave him behind. "Maybe you should stop there by yourself? I need to go, I fear," he said, but not because he knew Gildor was trying to go ahead and leave him behind; he simply felt like something was going on... "I hope you'll find a friend eventually," he said, bowing down slightly as he ran in another direction, heading who knows where...

[8 -- left]

[[ Sorry, I just have too many RPs going on right now. ;o;' -licks- Don't take it personally. ToT; ]]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 04/16/2008 7:21 PM

(OOC: No prob <3)
The Khimera watched the Shimin leave and he let out a long sigh. Gildor stared longingly at the distance for a long time, searching for something he could not have.

Even if he had not known Julian much, the Shimin's company had seemed to somehow lighten the day. Gildor half-heartedly swiped at a stray clod of grass before changing directions, heading toward another place to find his friend...

(Gildor has left 8D; RP finished, I suppose?)

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Previous