Often called the claw of Barakka, much of Iiy'lagon is covered in dense rain forests. If you can make it to the heart of the region, easiest to reach from the southern coast, you'll find the quaint town of Nabias and the vast Sekudui farmlands. Scientists from around the world often trek the risky northern waters and rocky shores to visit the islands at the tip of the region and study the great diversity there.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Iiy'lagon

Autumn's Breeze and Summer's Sun[open]

Postby Wildpath » 03/02/2008 2:00 PM

A Sky Yonyuu silently picked her way across a bride leading to Jawan. Sky Blue had decided that she would go to the beach today since it was a cool as an autumn's breeze, but hot like a summer's sun. Her paw's clicked beneath the hard surface of the bridge on which she walked. When she reached the other side she stretched out her front paws and made a huge yawn. Maybe I'll rest for a little before I make the rest of the journey. I'll try flying the rest of the way there though. She thought walking over to a tree.

Sky ruffled her wings and layed down beneath the shade of the tree. Whoosh. The tree above her ruffled its leaves at the gust of wind. The day had been switching between being cold as autumn and as hot as summer, and is was annoying Sky. But it was still a nice day and she was enjoying it and nothing could stop her from enjoying it. She folded her wings together and tucked her muzzle beneath her front paws. She brought her back paws under her and her tail around her small body. In moments she had drifted off to sleep.
[center]

Zoo Pen~Human Characters

Image[/center]
Wildpath
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 76
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/02/2008 2:11 PM

A sun leawolve pawe silently in. She was silent as she saw the sky yonyoo sleeping soundly. The only noise was that her leafs ruffled in the wind. Her name was Veritai, a strange name but she was mostly called Ver(rhymes with pear). Her deep green eyes gazed upon the yonyoo for a few moments and then she yawned and laid down herself, blending in with the autumn leaves. Her tail cleared the area for her head and then curled up, with her eyes still looking at the sky yonyoo.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Wildpath » 03/03/2008 9:54 PM

Sky Blue had been asleep for a while when she started to wake up. She tensed when she heard the almost silent breathing of another animal close by and she caught a whiff of a Leawolf. She opened one of her eyes to see a yellow Leawolf laying down close by, starting at her. She opened both her eyes and jumped up. She emitted a threatening growl and drew her lips back to reveal her shining white teeth. "What do you want?" She snapped stepping closer to the Leawolf, tail raised to show her authority. She wanted to know why this stranger had been watching her and for how long she had been laying there watching her. If she had woken up to see the Leawolf sleeping too, she might not have reacted to defensively towards the Leawolf.
[center]

Zoo Pen~Human Characters

Image[/center]
Wildpath
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/06/2008 5:33 PM

"Nothing", the words rolled off her and sounded like they were lazy, but ready to strike. "I'm here for a nap as you were, I just couldn't sleep", the words were a clear lie but she hadn't moved an inch, and her eyes were peircing into the Sky yonyuu. Ver stood languidly and swished her tail on the floor, upsetting the leaves. "Would you like it if I left?".

Ver stood there for a moment before sitting back down, daring the yonyuu to say yes.

((Sorry, I kinda have a lot of role-plays going on))

{2}

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wildpath » 03/06/2008 10:19 PM

Sky put down her defenses a little once the Leawolf showed no sign of attacking her. She sat down, wings partly out. She examined the bright colored being and nodded to herself. "No," she sighed, "You just kinda creped me out there. I mean, if you woke up to find someone staring at you I think you be kinda creped out too." She said curling her tail around her body and watching the Leawolf still will caution in case it tried anything. "Well anyway, I'm Sky Blue, but you can call me Sky." She half smiled trying to be friendly with the Leawolf now.

OOC: It's okay. I know what you mean. lol
[center]

Zoo Pen~Human Characters

Image[/center]
Wildpath
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby TyrannisUmbra » 03/07/2008 10:04 AM

Name: Terk

Slowly but surely, the red and white Sahound followed his ears. There were two of them, he was sure. One had a sound like feathers he was sure, but the other one's was somewhat different, yet strangely similar. He could hear clearly their conversation. The strange one had startled the feathered one, but how the Sahound could not comprehend; being gifted in the realm of hearing as all Sahounds were, he could not imagine someone sneaking up to him unnoticed.

He closed the distance quickly, natural instinct making him cautious not to give himself away. When he got close enough, he was finally able to put aside his curiosity. Leaves! he thought. Not feathers on the other, but leaves!

Interested in the proceedings, he sat and watched the two from a distance.

(OOC: Not enough time to put more work into it, this will have to do!)
<center>Image
Level: 2
</center>
TyrannisUmbra
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 110
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/08/2008 12:20 AM

Phoenix watched the trio of pets from her hiding place in a tree.  Having gotten over the shock of being turned into a yonyuu, she had resumed life as normal, for the most part.  Suddenly, as she moved foreword, the branch she was on broke!  She fell to the ground.  Her wings slowed her, but not enough that her harsh landing was silent.  She crouched and hoped that none of the others had noticed.
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 162
Donate

Postby TyrannisUmbra » 03/08/2008 12:36 PM

CRACK!

The sound was like thunder to the Sahound's sensitive ears. This was followed by the sound of feathers, and Terk quickly turned his head to see another Yonyuu land on the ground underneath a tree rather gracefully. He looked back over at the two he had been watching for a brief moment before standing up and walking over toward the second Yonyuu.

"Why do you sit in trees?" he asked her rather loudly. "It must not be very comfortable!"
<center>Image
</center>
TyrannisUmbra
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/08/2008 7:37 PM

"Trees are a good place to hide, and it can be comfortable if you know what you're doing." was Phoenix's reply.  "Nice work!" came a call from another tree.  It was her companion and best friend, Red Fox.  Red Fox lept down to join her, with the grace of the fox she resembled in her Fenling form.
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wildpath » 03/08/2008 11:26 PM

Sky perked her ears at the loud crack of a branch in another tree. She broke her gaze from the Leawolf and pointed her ears foreword and brought her eyes to land on a red and purple figure some ways off. She looked at the Leawolf again and sat down. "Well, we could sit here and talk about what you were doing following me, or we could go over there, or I could go over there and you could leave, or I could leave and you could go over there. Just giving you options." Sky said sarcastically to the Leawolf. She brushed her tail over the grass and waited for the Leawolf to reply.
[center]

Zoo Pen~Human Characters

Image[/center]
Wildpath
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/09/2008 4:36 PM

Ver just shook her head and heard the noises. What racket! she thought angerily and walked over to the noise. She reached the trio of pets and almost instantly scolded them, "Keep it down! I'm trying to have a cilvilized conversation over here!", idiots, she added silently but her tone was cold and heartless. As it always was when something annoyed her. Ver brushed her tail down low menacingly and was crouched slightly, ready to attack.
{3}
((Well, someones not very happy are they!))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wildpath » 03/09/2008 8:53 PM

Sky shrugged and followed the Leawolf over to  the two other creatures. She finally noticed that it was a Void Yonyuu and an Imperial Sahound. She stood beside the Leawolf. And growled at the two other creatures. "If you want to be so noisy go do it somewhere else. I'm not a person who takes nicely of racket. And you can tell she probably isn't either." She snapped at them loosing interest in them quickly. The Leawolf was half right, they were a couple on noisy creatures, even if one was a graceful an ancient Yonyuu.
[center]

Zoo Pen~Human Characters

Image[/center]
Wildpath
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/10/2008 5:11 PM

"My apologies."  Phoenix said "I am not normaly so loud.  And neither is my friend here." she said, motioning toword Red Fox, who made a face at her.
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby TyrannisUmbra » 03/11/2008 9:02 AM

Terk glanced at the two who so boldly challenged him. "That was not a very nice thing to say," he said to them quite annoyedly. "You should not be angry! You were being noisy first, arguing! And anyway, if you do not like noise, you should not be out in the open." He flicked his tail in derision and glared, as if daring them to deny his accusations.

(OOC: Sorry for the shortness again, and the late reply, I was a bit sidetracked and am in a rush ^^; )
<center>Image
</center>
TyrannisUmbra
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/11/2008 1:11 PM

Phoenix gave the Sahound a disgusted look.  "Maby to your ears, but we don't have that good of hearing.  And you are talking rather loudly."  "What she said" Red Fox chorused.
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next