Often called the claw of Barakka, much of Iiy'lagon is covered in dense rain forests. If you can make it to the heart of the region, easiest to reach from the southern coast, you'll find the quaint town of Nabias and the vast Sekudui farmlands. Scientists from around the world often trek the risky northern waters and rocky shores to visit the islands at the tip of the region and study the great diversity there.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Iiy'lagon

Postby Cali » 03/11/2008 1:14 PM

Phoenix and Red Fox then looked at each other and headed off into the trees.  Stopping once to send a bird call, the signal to the others who were hiding around them that they were moving on.
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 162
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/11/2008 5:47 PM

"I could care less what you said!", Ver growled angrily, "This place was quiet before you had to come along and destroy everything around here!" She was working herself up and spat out, "Anyways! We were here first, and if you didn't like our argueing you could've left then and there! Instead of trampling around like you own the Godforsaken place!", her voice grew louder and louder, and she wanted to ponce on the imposters!

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/11/2008 6:06 PM

Red Fox stopped and looked back.  "You need to learn how to control your temper." she said, and received a look from her companion.  "What!" she moaned.  "Do you want to anger the Leawolf even more!  And who are you to talk about losing your temper, you came all to close to killing someone."  Red Fox looked at the ground, embarrassed.  "I apologized if we disturbed you." Phoenix said.  "But we are leaving now, so you don't need to be so mad."
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/12/2008 4:57 PM

The leawolf shook her head angrily. "There's one thing from anger and losing your temper", she muttered, "and that is that if I lost my temper you probebly wouldn't be sitting here now" Ver knew this was true and any pet in the pen knew it as well. She had a massive temper, and hated it when people where ignorant, "I have yet not attacked, so I have not come close to killing anyone", her voice had gone straight to venomisly sweet and now she knew that if she didn't leave now someone would most likely get hurt one way or another, "Now if you two don't mind, I now need to go calm down, or I will lose it", she was getting semi-calmer though as she walked a little ways and started to pace running the events through her mind.

Great, she thought, I am not supposed to do that! I am supposed to be composed and act like a leawolve! Her eyes rolled behind her closed eyelids and she settled down into a pile of fallen leaves completely hiding herself from veiw. Ver ejected what thoughts she could to the back of her head and what thoughts remained were starting to cool her off.
{5}

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/12/2008 7:08 PM

Phoenix watched as the Leawolf went off to sulk.  Then her and Red Fox continued to walk away.  It was time to go somewhere new.  
(Phoenix and Red Fox have left, I won't post again)
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby TyrannisUmbra » 03/13/2008 10:21 AM

Terk growled. It wasn't precisely threatening, but it was a deep, rumbling noise. It sounded like it should come from something much bigger in size.

"You are being very rude," he said forcefully. "I did not come and bother you, and only talked to someone else. If you are so angry that you will threaten everyone and then not apologize, I don't think you will live very happy. Very soon you will meet someone as nasty as you are, and he will not like it at all. And then you should not be very happy." He paused briefly before continuing. "I do not care if you try to hurt me. I am very fast, and you need to learn not to be a bully."

With this Terk tensed, ready to fight or run.

(OOC: Exciting. I'd like some feedback. Do you think Terk sounds innocent or no?)
<center>Image
Name: Terk
Level: 2
</center>
TyrannisUmbra
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 110
Donate

Postby Wildpath » 03/13/2008 6:14 PM

Sky looked back and forth at the arguing of the 4 creatures. Okay, this is getting pretty pointless. She thought rolling her eyes now. Well I guess I did contribute to it in some way. She calmed down and partly spread her wings, ready to go do what she came to Barakka to do. "Well, I think this is getting a little out of hand for some loud noise." She looked around at the parting creatures, then at the Sahound who stayed where he was. "Okay, so you got your point across. And why would I fight over some noise?" She raised an eye swooshed her tail. "You can calm down, because I've got other places to go now. Have a nice day." And with that she flapped her wings and and jumped into the air, her wings catching a drift and sending her upward. Now I'm going to go get some relaxation over at Jawan.

OOC: Sorry, I'm not that great with multiple people rps and this post isn't really going anywhere, lol. I'm going over to post in Jawan if anyone wants to role play there.
P.S. Terk sounds like one of those 'people' that are always giving advice. lol =D
[center]

Zoo Pen~Human Characters

Image[/center]
Wildpath
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 76
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/14/2008 7:29 PM

Ver took no notice of the sahound and immediately left. She ruffled her leaves and shook her head at the ground, soon she was out of the forest. Now to find her way to the pen...

((I am also leaving here, Sorry))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby TyrannisUmbra » 03/14/2008 8:49 PM

Terk was secretly relieved. He had no desire to fight. Looking around one last time, he searched for anyone else in the area. He swiveled his ears around, searching for any sounds as well. In both cases he found none, and so decided to continue his exploration elsewhere.

{5}

(OOC: Seeya!)
<center>Image
Name: Terk
Level: 2
</center>
TyrannisUmbra
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 110
Donate