Often called the claw of Barakka, much of Iiy'lagon is covered in dense rain forests. If you can make it to the heart of the region, easiest to reach from the southern coast, you'll find the quaint town of Nabias and the vast Sekudui farmlands. Scientists from around the world often trek the risky northern waters and rocky shores to visit the islands at the tip of the region and study the great diversity there.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Iiy'lagon

Postby Kyrit » 06/03/2008 1:36 AM

(Sorry for the wait. Been away from a computer. ^^; )

Her plush black ears pushed back against her skull as Tuka's harsh words were aimed at her. What had she done wrong to have such words aimed at her? It wasn't as if she had woken the other female from a nap, or at least she didn't think. Then she heard Evar's words. Didn't like other females? Why? Well that was kinda sad to hear.

Katari'shi(Yay for Kat's whole name~ XD ) looked at Tuka and let out a bit of a growl of his own. "Well I suggest that you either forget your dislike of those of your own gender, or there might be a little bit of trouble. I seem no reason for you to hate someone you've yet to get to know."

"Kat!" Kyest barked out, pawing at him. "Don't be rude. That's not going to make anything any better. In fact that'll probably just make things worse, and I'd rather make friends.."
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Postby Protocol » 06/17/2008 10:12 AM

(I'm changing Tuka's name to Lazulite <3)

Lazulite glared at Kat with her bright blue eyes and bared her teeth. "You have not the right to tell me-"
Evar let out a bark that silenced her immediately. Her ears went back and she looked at him fearfully. She had never heard something like that come from him, especially directed at her!
"I'm sorry Lazu but I'm tired of you pushing away every woman that comes near me. It's disrespectful and rude, especially towards your own gender."

Lazu stared down at her feet. "I'm sorry Evar...I'll be nice."

Tuka- lv. 2 (1/5)
Evar- lv. 2 (1/5)
Nepmos- lv. 2 (1/5)

(I'm at camp XD Can't get caught on another site)
I got a name change. My old account name used to be Kat. c:
Protocol
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 301
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/20/2008 2:16 PM

Kyest slowly moved over to Lazulite, her head held a bit low and her tails not perked up. "So... friends?" She wanted to be able to be friends with her, not enemies. "I guess maybe we got off to the wrong start. Let's start over?" A paw was held out, turning it padding up. "I'm Kyest. It's nice to meet you." Maybe now that the other was calm she'd be able to get along with her.

Kat was pleased to see that the Yonyuu was forced to calm down. His eyes didn't leave her as Kyest move toward her though. If she happened to lash out at the female lucain, he wasn't going to keep sitting around peacefully.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Protocol » 06/20/2008 11:25 PM

Lazulite felt her ear twitch as the Lucain stepped towards her. She would attack the female if she took another step but she knew that Evar would probably leave her in a ditch somewhere to rot. When he was in the military he had a bad habit of doing that.
She gingerly placed her paw on Kyest's and forced a smile. "Friends."
'For now' she thought. 'I'll find a way to keep you away from him. Somehow'

Evar smiled and then clapped Lazu on the back. In the same moment he put his mouth close to ear and snarled, "Put any of your nasty idea's into action and you'll wake up in a very dark and cold place. Keep that in mind."
He looked over and saw Nepmos still asleep on the ground, a bit of drool came from his mouth and the Lucain moved over to him.
"Let me wake this lump up really fast..."

Evar got the creature's tail in his mouth and bit down swift and fast. It took several seconds but Nepmos finally felt the pain and screamed.

"YEEEEOOOOWWWWW!!!" The Serraptor jumped up and rubbed his tail. He glared at Evar who wore a big grin on his face.
"Why'd you have to go and do that now? That smarted!"

The Lucain gestured a paw towards the two other Lucain. "Nepmos, this is Kyest and Kat. Be nice and don't bug them."

He felt his bag vibrate slightly and then pulled out a small phone-looking thing. Evar quickly pressed the receive button and a husky voice came in over the phone.
"Right, is this thing on then?"
Evar sat down on the ground. "Yes, we can hear you Garrus, go on."
"Evar, I just got word that there has been a new creature sighted at Craiss Caverns. You might want to head over there if your interested."
Evar started to press the 'end' button. "Thanks Garrus."

He turned towards the group. "Well, seems there is a bit of a change of plans. Would you guys want to go into the new caverns and take a look around? I bet we could find something interesting."
Nepmos itched the side of his head clumsily with his foot. "But we don't have any lights. How do you expect us to get through a cavern? And what if something tries to eat us?"
Evar looked at him stupidly. "I glow in the dark you moron, light isn't going to be an issue. And besides, something always tries to eat us when we go exploring."

Tuka- lv. 2 (2/5)
Evar- lv. 2 (2/5)
Nepmos- lv. 2 (2/5)
Protocol
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/23/2008 11:25 PM

Katari'shi's eyes stayed fixed on Lazulite as she and Kyest shook paws. His orbs were narrow, watching every single little movement. If Lazu had made one wrong move toward the female lucain she herself would have likely ended up on the ground with fangs moving for her neck. It seemed as though Evar had her under control though, and he let himself stay clam.

Meanwhile, the black pelted female with the brightly colored ancient markings was wagging her tails, quite happy that Lazu had accepted her as a friend. Oh if only she knew the truth of it all. Her amber eyes followed Evar as he walked over to the final member of the group. She let out a small exclamation when Evar bit down on the Serraptor's tail. That wasn't very nice of him to be doing to a friend!

"I'm sure he won't bother me!" she chimmed happily, smiling over at Nepmos. Kat on the other hand didn't appear to think the same way of him. Didn't like the sound of Evar having to tell him not to be annoying.

"Caverns?" she asked, taking a small step forward. "that sounds like it'd be neat." Her eyes wondered back to her other companion, as if begging him to go since he probably wouldn't just let her run off with them.

"Fine... Fine..." Kat muttered with a small sigh. "We'll go with them... It's not like you're going to let me get home anyways.." Home. He really needed to be home to make sure that Beat was okay. Bloody woman...
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Protocol » 06/25/2008 9:11 AM

With Nepmos up Evar decided that they could start their adventure. He checked his bag, they could gather berries and such along the way to keep their bellies full, they would only need the rations for the caverns.
Evar smiled at Kyest. "I think we are ready to go to those caverns then."
He started in the general direction, Nepmos followed close behind with a quick gait and Lazulite walked beside him. She put her face close to the Serraptor's and talked low enough to be sure that she was not heard.
"I need your help Nepmos..."
"Wit what?"
"Keep your voice down!" she hissed, "we need to get rid of the female, one way or another."
Nepmos shook his head. "I'm not about to get my life taken by Evar to help you with your plans. Your on your own Lazu."
He dropped back to where Kyest was and gave her a broad smile. "Hello there Kyest! If we run into any trouble in those caves, I'll protect you!!"
He did a series of "ninja"-looking moves and ran straight into a small sapling. He rubbed his nose and then quickly made it look like it was on purpose. Evar looked at them over his shoulder and smirked.
"Careful, Nepmos is a big sissy, he'll probably leave and run like heck if something scares him."

Tuka- lv. 2 (3/5)
Evar- lv. 2 (3/5)
Nepmos- lv. 2 (3/5)
Protocol
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 07/01/2008 1:42 PM

Kyest smiled at Nepmos and let out a small chuckle as he ran into the sapling. She gave him a small nudge on the side with her nose, as if to get him to get up and keep going. "I'll probably end up running with him then." she spoke, glancing over at Evar with that soft, happy expression shining in her eyes. "Can't all stand up to our fears. Sometimes we just need help."

Kat had begun walking, following after Evar but keeping the female lucain close to him at all times. "It'll be alright if he runs off and hides. Maybe he'll help find a good place for her to stay out of danger while we take care of anything that might harm them."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous