Often called the claw of Barakka, much of Iiy'lagon is covered in dense rain forests. If you can make it to the heart of the region, easiest to reach from the southern coast, you'll find the quaint town of Nabias and the vast Sekudui farmlands. Scientists from around the world often trek the risky northern waters and rocky shores to visit the islands at the tip of the region and study the great diversity there.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Iiy'lagon

Time to start on my own....[Open]

Postby MythicDusk » 05/29/2008 5:03 PM

A female Chaos Albie sat on her haunches in the middle of the large platform, Her fur a steely grey in the sun. Red stripes on her haunches stood out from her steel fur. Another set of markings looking the same on her right foreleg. A crimson armband entwined on her foreleg. Her black nose twitching gently as her tail wagged slowly, expecting to be leapt at. Her silver ears twitched, the small white tufts rustling in the gentle breeze, as did the rest of her fur. Her crimson eyes staring at the many different places. Even she was unsure of her train of thought.

Her pale underbelly felt chilled by the breeze, but her back felt burnt by the sun. Crimson locks of fur fell over her deep, crimson eyes. She looked up, looking at the blue sky, and then back at the lands below her. Her crimson horns glinted in the sunlight as she tilted her large head, waggling her paws with exitment mixed with restlessness.

Beatrix was her name, often reffered to as Beatri or Beetroot by her owner, although she did not know why. She barley even knew where her owner was. She was independent, yes, she had been for many years before Duskie arrived, but now, she simply missed her. She wanted her owner back. He wanted her life back.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Akida » 05/29/2008 5:51 PM

ImageImage
Ruirii and Kitani {7}

A pair of Hydrokuhnas were coming from the direction of Idalani Falls. One was a bit smaller than the other, or so it seemed. The smaller one, a female, held a lovely smile upon her face. The larger male seemed, somewhat, bored. Both saw the Albie ahead at the same time and exchanged glances. The female quickened her pace and purred as she got closer to the stranger.
"Well hello there. How goes the day?"
"Kitani stop bothering that Albie."
"Oh come on now. Strangers are friends you..."
"..'Haven't met yet.' Yes I know, you remind me everyday..."
He usually let her finish that particular sentence, but he cut her off today and finished for her. He shrugged and stepped next to his companion. They went to most places together, especially Idalani certain times of the year.

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Wishlist : Breeding : Sale/Trade : Housing
Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 299
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 05/30/2008 5:01 AM

Beatrix looked at them with relentless eyes, giving off a short growl and then speaking simply. "The day goes by, too fast for me, Thus why I dislike the day." She grunted gently, laying down on her stomach. she looked at the pale blue sky and placed her head on her forepaws, scanning the blandness before her. She looked at the Hydrokuhnas from the corner of her eye and said. "Have you seen a tall woman, in a cape with dark brown hair and a single lock, a blood red?" her crimson eyes filled with wory, a faint glimmer of hope echoing in the seemingly deep, darkest place of her soul....At least, as seen through her eyes.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jenso » 05/30/2008 7:05 AM

From the direction of the Baian swamp appeared a shadow - a shadow streaked with bright, acidic green. Following the small, slight form of the fox-like creature four large, prehensile tails were suspended in the air. The creature pressed her large ears back against her cranium as the forms of other pets came into sight. Her bright, teal-green eyes observed eagerly as she closed the gap betwixt them. Around her neck two collars, each a little loose, chinked quietly with every step.

Her shimmering coat glinted in the strong sunlight as it twitched, taut, over her small, toned muscles - which flexed with every step. She could soon make out the Albie and the two Hydrokuhnas. She slowed her pace and let her steps fall a little heavier to avoid taking them by surprise.
Jenso
Pets | Items

Postby MythicDusk » 05/30/2008 7:48 AM

Beatrix looked at the Fenling and growled slightly, extreemly distrusting. She lessend her gorwl and began to pace lightly, unsure of what to do, her pace increasing into a brisk trot, and eventualy into a run, whining as she did so. Feeling her paws hit the ground and her ears flick. When she turned, she skidded, sometimes staggering, and at one time, falling. But she continued to chase this invisible prey with a light whine.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jenso » 05/30/2008 8:16 AM

The Fenling watched, a mixture of amusement and confusion playing across her sharp features. After a few moments she opened her jaws to speak, getting to her feet where she had sat down.
"What's your problem, Albie?" She inquired softly, tilting her head questioningly. The Sun caught her bright optics and they flashed, animating the curious expression they already displayed. "You appear to be troubled," she added. He great, hooded ears swung forward to listen, sense on edge.

She was traveling to deliver a message from her owner to her owner's friend across the lands. It was nothing urgent, she was making her slow and easy way across the land at a comfortable pace. Despite having freedom to do her job as she pleased, it could become boring; this distraction was exactly what she needed.
Jenso
Pets | Items

Postby MythicDusk » 05/30/2008 9:41 AM

"I have no reason to speak my troubles to you!" she snapped, spinning on her forepaw, her white teeth barring as she growled again. She lowered her head, her horns glinting in the heavy sunlight as she readied to butt if the Fenling probed any more questions, and she lurched a few times, in a warning, and eventualy settled. She just felt, mabye slightly crowded and she whined, beginning to pace once again.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jenso » 05/30/2008 9:57 AM

"Fair enough," Bellatrix responded. "I just figured it might help." She stepped back, jumping lightly up onto a nearby steel bench. She twitched her ears coolly, lying down on the metal bars and resting her chin between her mitts. "Bellatrix Numeir, if you're interested; though you don't seem like you would be. I won't bother asking your name, since it's obviously none of my business." There was only the slightest hint of mockery in her smooth voice.
Jenso
Pets | Items

Postby MythicDusk » 05/30/2008 10:14 AM

"Beatrix" She said simply and she whined out loud "Duskie, where are you?" Her ears pressed agains her head and she figured this Fenling could prove some help. "Fine" she groaned, "I'm looking for a woman named MythicDusk, wears a cape, pretty tall, has brown hair but one lock died crimson, ever seen her?" she stood still, as best she possibly could. Her crimson eyes staring at the Fenling. Awating a answer.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jenso » 05/30/2008 10:24 AM

Bella looked up at the bright sky thoughtfully, twitching an ear as she raked through her memories.
"I don't think so; I think she knows my owner, though," she added, waving her tails happily. Ahh, she was getting somewhere with this she-thing! Beatrix - interesting, how similar there names were. She was sure she'd heard Polytetra talking about someone of that description...
Jenso
Pets | Items

Postby MythicDusk » 05/30/2008 10:51 AM

Beatrix began to get exited, prancing slightly. She looked at the Feling, "where did your owner last see Duskie?" She looked over the lands, this was a beginning, a whole new beginning. And she liked it. She wanted to start again with Duskie. She wanted her new life wich she promised herself. She knew it was coming too. She looked over the lands and said "I think I should start in the Tengal Rainforest...." She nodded and turned to the Feling, smiling somewhat. "You coming?" and chuckled, starting on the path to the rainforest.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jenso » 05/30/2008 10:59 AM

"Sure," Bellatrix yipped, hopping from the bench and trotting alongside the Albie. "I'm not too sure, really. They're friends, I think. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure..." She thought for a moment as they walked across the platform. "Hey!" She yipped, "I think the message I'm delivering is for a Dusky! I don't know if it ends in 'y' or 'ie', though, but you should definitely come along!"
Jenso
Pets | Items

Postby Akida » 05/31/2008 3:20 AM

Ruirii and Kitani {8:2}

The kuhnas had begun to daydream again, but they snapped out of it in time to notice a fenling and the albie leaving.
"Oh my! I think we slipped into one of our dreams again Ruirii.." The female spoke softly, but knew he could hear her well. Her usually bright and trusting eyes were now filled with some sort of worry.
"Sure we did. We're dreamers, and it's what we do," he answered. "Let's just enjoy the view here."

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 05/31/2008 9:45 PM

{9:3}

"I think it's about time we headed home."
"But Ruirii..."
"No buts Kitani! This world is cool, but it's also dangerous. I know you understand that. The next time we slip into one of those dreams, who knows where we'll wake up."
No doubt Ruirii looked out for himself but also Kitani too. They had to get home soon anyhow. Akida must miss them. He thought to himself for a moment before moving to the side of the bridge and looking down into the water below.
"We'll leave in a bit."

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 06/01/2008 1:13 PM

{10:4}

Kitani watched as Ruirii looked over the side of the bridge. She decided to go and look with him. She lept up to the side of the bridge and sat about a foot away from him. The wasn't very thick so she could instantly see the churning waters below. Both noticed a few shadows beneath the water and watched an out of sync ripple here and there.
"I'd hate to fall into that. Who knows whats down there."
"I'm glad you know now get down before some strong breeze blows you over."
"Okay.... In a minute."
She smirked at him and started to walk up and down the wall dangerously.
"Kitani..."

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Next