Often called the claw of Barakka, much of Iiy'lagon is covered in dense rain forests. If you can make it to the heart of the region, easiest to reach from the southern coast, you'll find the quaint town of Nabias and the vast Sekudui farmlands. Scientists from around the world often trek the risky northern waters and rocky shores to visit the islands at the tip of the region and study the great diversity there.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Iiy'lagon

Arrival [Open]

Postby conigwolf » 06/07/2008 12:15 PM

"man that boat ride was tiring" I walk over to the meadow to lie down a bit.  
"I feel like a little music" I turn on my radio to listen to country music.  The music has a good beat so I got up and began to dance. "I wish I had two legs in stead of four, I mean four legs make doing the boot scoot boogie a little hard for me".  I danced for about 30 minutes.  Wasting time doesn't bother me since I have a long, long life ahead me.  "I can't believe conig got sick on the boat, leaving me to explore alone" but thinking about it, it didn't really bother me, I mean running fast is alot easier when you don't have to worry about leaving a person behind.  "It's late think I'll sleep and see if some one comes by to talk to."

Image Kuni

my kuni, kuni
conigwolf
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 132
Donate

Postby conigwolf » 06/08/2008 9:02 PM

"you know the bad thing about being alone" I asked myself "is nobody to talk to" It started to sprinkle.  Rain to me is a good thing, I love the cold. "rain, bubbles, wind and snow are my best friends" It got dark amazingly fast so I think I'll go to bed.

Image Kuni

my kuni, kuni
conigwolf
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby conigwolf » 06/10/2008 3:48 PM

"Sunrise a great time to wake cold and windy my favorite things" my mane flows with wind and ice so of course I love the cold" getting up and turns the music on. "man I hate this song, who even likes sabosa and the garudors?" I turn the music off, I better prepare to leave"

Image Kuni

my kuni, kuni
conigwolf
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby conigwolf » 06/11/2008 3:05 PM

"man I can't choose where to go in barakka" trying to choose a bridge. "maybe to Nabias to the university" School in evelon sounds fun to me.  Turning around to go to the bridge. "wait I don't know where the bridge is" :cry:  "I think I'll wait for someone to tell me"

Image Kuni

my kuni, kuni
conigwolf
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby conigwolf » 06/12/2008 1:31 PM

"I found the bridge at last" sobs to myself.  The right bridge was hard to find because they had no signs.  " and I'm off" he leaves the area.

Image Kuni

my kuni, kuni
conigwolf
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate