Often called the claw of Barakka, much of Iiy'lagon is covered in dense rain forests. If you can make it to the heart of the region, easiest to reach from the southern coast, you'll find the quaint town of Nabias and the vast Sekudui farmlands. Scientists from around the world often trek the risky northern waters and rocky shores to visit the islands at the tip of the region and study the great diversity there.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Iiy'lagon

Oh Whoops... [Dulled && Micah] {FINISHED}

Postby DulledOUT » 08/14/2008 12:40 PM

Mammoth is a big brother to anyone who has ever met him. He's watching over kids who are younger than him and constantly keeps them out of trouble. Mammoth develops this sort of attitude because he's the oldest of triplets and growing up he was the one who always kept them out of fighting.

A tall, red headed, silver streaked, and punk clothed teenager was walking next to a pre-teen girl who was much shorter than him.
"Please tell me that you have the slightest idea on where on earth we're going?" the teenager looked down at the girl who now seemed to be actually thinking of something.
"I was thinking of that and... We should just make it up as we go along, you know?"
"Sigh... so it's all about Mammoth planning everything out, isn't it?" he gave a slight sarcastic look at the girl.
"Yup~!" she bluntly said.
Mammoth gave himself a face palm. No wonder his owner decided to choose him for the adventure, one; he knew where to go, and two; he's the only person who can save his owner's butt out of trouble.
"So why are we in Barakka again?" Mammoth said, slightly changing the subject.
"Well Three and Vernanda are in Lambastia, and if I were to go there then... things will get ugly if it involves me you know?"
Mammoth thought for a moment and for once his owner was right, it was a bad idea for his owner to go where the Vemon Sahound and the Hollow Ferrikoon was... they were always bickering about nonsense and cat fighting about it afterwards.
"Well we should take a rest, my feet are getting tired," the girl sat down on a flat rock and started to massage her feet.
"What was the reason you didn't bring shoes again?"
"I don't like wearing socks."

Name: Mammoth
Levels: Mammoth: Level 1
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 279
Donate

Postby Micah » 08/14/2008 5:28 PM

///Not too sure about this post, I thought it was good, yet, bad. Hope it's an suitable RP.///

Name: Mako
Level: (Mako) 1

Free. Finally free. After many days of shrewd planning, bitter work, and under-the-table scouting, Mako had found a way out of the Barn, and free to express himself in his Human form. Of course, his 'special ability' as his owner called it, was exercised alot in the barn, but only to a certain extent. Now, he was away from all that and on his own.
Dressed in shortsleeve-longsleeve shirt, a sweat shirt, jeans, and glasses, he walked up to a map posted in the ground. "Hmm, Barakka," he though to himself. He honestly had no Idea where he was or where he was going, but simply hoped for the best. Walking away from the signpsot map, he checked the pockets of his sweatshirt, going over the meager supplies he managed to get."Let's see, flashlight, KeyStones, tape..." Immersed in his thoughts, mako didn't even noticed the rock, that just his luck, he tripped on. Sprawled on the ground, he groped around for his glasses. To no avial, he stood up to search.Crunch!! "oh, no..."Mako looked down. In a blurry haze, he saw his glasses. He picked them up. Broken. Thay were completely shattered. A made a feeble attempt to tape them back together, but it was no use. He stowed the mangled wrech that was once his glasses, and stared out into the distance.
"There, what is that?" Concentrating hard on what he was seeing, Mako walked toward the colorful mass in the distance. "It's people! Mabey they can help." He ran toward the small mass.

Push play, turn out the lights,
quietly on the floor I lie,
with my foot I close the bedroom door.
I can see shadow lines,
from tree tops on the hill side,
and moonlight glows through the window sill.

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 19
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 08/16/2008 7:13 PM

(('Tis gewd .w.))

"You're going to get blisters if you don't use the proper shoe size for your feet!" Mammoth angrily pointed at his owner's feet which had some cuts, bruises, and a bit of blisters.
"They're absolutely fine! There's nothing wrong with the ones I wear!" she pouted.
"Teal! Look at your dang feet for once!" he pointed again.
"Okay fine you win! I'll get new shoes once I have the spare time, ok? Happy now?" she gave another pout and turned her head to where Mako was.
She tugged on Mammoth's shirt and pointed to the stranger.
"Looks like he's going to need some help..."

"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Micah » 08/17/2008 12:33 AM

Well, Mako had been in worse, although nothing came to mind... He felt embarrassed. Just look at him. Dirt smeared on his face, squinting to see, and he was lost. Stumbling over to the two figures, he shyly asked," Um, excuse me. I'm a bit...lost. I know how I must look to you, but I would be very grateful if you could show me around?" Suddenly aware of how he must appear, He gave a nervous smile in the direction he thought the two people were. Which was about two feet over.

I can see shadow lines,

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 08/17/2008 10:29 AM

"Sure we'll help you. But we need to know where you're going," he got up from his seat and helped Mako to the flat rock where he can sit down.
"Sooo... my name's Teal, you spell it the same way as the color. The person who helped you get over here without tripping is Mammoth, but for now feel free to call him Matthew instead," Teal gave a small smile to Mako and tried to get the dirt off his face.
"These glasses don't look so good..." Teal looked at Mako's crushed glasses and gave an awkward look.
"Guess we'll have to be his eyes until he's able to get a new one I guess..."

"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Micah » 08/17/2008 12:36 PM

Uhg, How embarrasing. But, at least the people were very kind. Mako felt a  little better now that he had a bit of help and company. "Thank so much. I'm sorry to come to you like this but...well, nevermind. As for where I'm going though...Honestly...I don't know. I've sort of...oh the want of a better word, escaped from the barn in the Vally under the Mountain." Mako paused for a second. "I've really no Idea where to go. I'm just glad to be free ofthat dreadful old barn. I've a-*cough* uh, suitable amount of KS, so I can pay for my own glasses and such." Said Mako,with another small cough. He said this all a little faster than normal. Now that he'd met Teal and Matthew, he was alot more comfortable taking to them.

I can see shadow lines,

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 08/17/2008 2:31 PM

"Well I think that that's enough talking for today... Might as well hit the road," Matthew got up from his seat, stretched and waited for everyone to get up.
"But my toes still hurt," Teal gave a small puppy-eyes look, which really didn't grab much of Matthew's attention.
"They're going to get better once we hit the road, come on," he pulled Teal out of her seat and helped Mako up.
"So... you escaped from your barn, huh? Must've taken a lot of guts and a whole lot of planning where to go," he looked at Mako.
"I guess it's pretty easy since barns have big holes in random places and stuff you know,"
Silence then fell upon the three adventurers and all that was heard was the soft crunching of the fallen leaves, the pebbles getting crunched under their feet, the occasion of chirping over head, and some other noises that were pretty much peaceful and relaxing.

"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Micah » 08/17/2008 10:30 PM

"Yes, you are quite right. It took me about three months to map the place out, then I had to plan a way out, and the right time to do it. Not to mention!-ahh, well, nevermind. I won't bother you with my sorry stories." He hopped of the rock and joined the others. "Although," He said shyly, "I'd never describe myself as 'gutsy', I'm never really one to step out of line. But that old barn would push anyone to the limits."Mako said, Grabbing on to Matthew's shoulder, in order not to trip, or hit a random tree along the road. "Ahh, quite evening, eh?" And they set off, to who knows where, into the peacful sunset.

////Wait, was it morning, noon, or evening? I just went with evening./////

I can see shadow lines,

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 08/17/2008 10:54 PM

((Hm... let's make it on the verge of going to evening :D))

"Please go on with your rambling. I seriously cannot stand silence, I'll laugh hysterically just to break silence. So please go on," Teal pleaded.
"The only way to keep it busy now is if we start another argument about your absurd size of shoes,"
"Ugh, let us not go into that. We already settled that, Matt," Teal cringed at just the thought of that.
"Hey, maybe we should stop by The Slums, I've heard that a lot of interesting things go on and about there,"
"I've been meaning to go there... So I guess we should visit there. We don't have much to do anyways," Teal shrugged.
The trio walked into the nice setting sunset, hoping to not trip over rocks, fall over, or get lost when the sun falls into it's nightly rest.

Levels: Mammoth: Level 2// +1 to Every Stat
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Micah » 08/17/2008 11:41 PM

Mako stiffled a laugh. "Absurd shoe size?" But, now seing the look she gave Matthew he decided not to ask any further. "Well, The Slums sounds good. Although I'm not particularly sure what they are. i knw it's a swampy wasteland but there's alot more to it, right?" Asked Mako, curiously. "Anyway, isn't there a shop somewhere along the border wherei can get some new glasses?" He posed this question nonchalantly, but there was a slight plea in the tone. And off the went. The Slums were calling them.

I can see shadow lines,

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 08/17/2008 11:55 PM

"Where somewhere around there are bars, clubs and things. I need to hang loose every once in a while. My brothers made me so dang stiff over the years..." soon enough he got lost in memories of him and his younger brothers.
"Hm... there may be something that sells glasses... Oh wait... I think I might have an alternate pair..." she scrolled around in her handbag and took out what seemed that rarely used glasses.
"Not sure if they can fit or give you a clear cut vision, but at least they'll refrain you from getting into vision problems for the time being," she placed the glasses gently on Mako's face and closed her bag.
After coming back from Memory Land, Matt squinted at the sky.
"Well, we don't have much time left. We might as well hurry up and dash towards the bridge before it's dark," Matt grabbed Teal's arm who grabbed Mako's and dashed off.

Levels: Mammoth: Level 2
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Micah » 08/18/2008 12:03 AM

"Whoa!" Exclaimed Mako, who had just recently tripped, had a slightly out-off-of-focus glasses shoved on his face, and had been zipped off toward the slums. "Well, a bit more warning next time, Matthew!" he said, chuckling, and speeding along the paved trail. He thoguth of what had happend to him all in the last half hour. And, he thought he might have just found some friends. He's never had a firend before. Although they might just be two nice people who had meerly taken pity on him.

Level: (Mako) 2

I can see shadow lines,

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate