Often called the claw of Barakka, much of Iiy'lagon is covered in dense rain forests. If you can make it to the heart of the region, easiest to reach from the southern coast, you'll find the quaint town of Nabias and the vast Sekudui farmlands. Scientists from around the world often trek the risky northern waters and rocky shores to visit the islands at the tip of the region and study the great diversity there.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Iiy'lagon

Frolicking in the Bridge of Nowhere (Dulled and Luna)

Postby DulledOUT » 09/20/2008 12:47 PM

River: She's a rebel, she's loud, she gets heard year 'round, she's River. River is a loudest, clumsiest, and most obnoxious Fenling you have ever met.
Surrey: Surrey is shy and has the tendency to blush a lot when meeting strangers. When he is with those he know, he laughs like there's no tomorrow when someone tells a joke and some other things. But at times he doesn't even feel like talking and crawl up into a ball and later saying, "Sorry about my behavior... I blame my paranoia...
===
===
"This is boring.... Why did we even bother coming getting out of home in the first place?" a Purine Fenling complained with an annoyed tone. "Wasn't... it... your idea in the first place?" a Noel Slynx, traveling next to the Fenling, asked. "Right now, it's not the point. All I want to know why we ever came out of home in the first place! she said with a slightly more annoyed tone. The Noel Slynx sighed and rustled his flatted fur, so it can sway comfortably with the gentle breeze that flew by the two every now and then.

It wasn't so long after River's complaining had silenced and the two wandered around the scenery that didn't change much when they turned right or left.

"I can't take this silence anymore!" she shouted, shattering the silence and letting the wild Matches flutter about in the sky. "Well, it would help if we actually knew where we were going, don't you think?" the Noel Slynx eyed the Fenling, who had absolutely no sense of direction what-so-ever.

"I told you that we should have grabbed a map, Surrey" an annoyed expression came across her face. "What are you blaming ME for, River? It was your fault that you didn't grab it. Sheesh..." he rolled his eyes at the ignorance of the Fenling.

"Oh yeah... Well if we're completely lost, we might as well sit down and try to figure out where we are... River suggested. "Good idea... for once," he let out a small laugh and seated himself against a tree.

Name: River//Surrey
Level: River: 1//Surrey: 1
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 279
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 09/20/2008 10:58 PM

Voltage Carpetfang

The rather large Tesla slithered through the trees. He wasn't sure why he was here. Just needed to get out. He lifted his head and looked around. Was anyone here? Hello? Is anyone there? If the expidition in Basantha had done one thing, it had made him more out going. He set his head back down and continued through the trees. He cursed his foolishness. Trying to get through a forest in quad form. Real smart for a genius. A hissing sigh escaped his lips as yet another branch slapped him in the face. Wait was that two pets? Ah, a Purine Fenling and a Noel Slynx. Well, he slithered out to meet them.

T:51
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby DulledOUT » 09/20/2008 11:34 PM

The two had been lost in the silence between them and the awkward scenery that was not like home. There was actually dirt on the ground, unlike the spring grass that grew endlessly every year, some of the trees would look hollow and dead, unlike majority of the ones that grew happily, and lastly... there were rocks.

Much time had passed between the River and Surrey, until they decided over a silent discussion to leave.

When the River got up first, she heard something slithering behind the vast forest of trees. "W-what was t-that? she shuttered, her teeth slightly rattling. Surrey look where the small Fenling was looking and simply said, "There's nothing there... You probably stayed up too late last night... again..." "I-I could've sworn that there was something stirring between those trees... Something big... and... grey," she started shivering, her fur starting to stand on their ends. [color=brown]"Sigh... River there's nothing--" Surrey was cut off when the look ahead of them and saw... a... Carpetfang? As soon as the Purine Fenling saw where Surrey was looking, she let out a faint shriek and concealed herself behind the Noel Slynx.

"... Gulp..." Surrey was also scared, but reminded himself that the promised that he was no longer going to hide himself in a little small shell anymore. He cleared his throat and gave a shy wave, "Um... hi there!" "Are you nuts?!" River loudly whispered, but Surrey ignored her.

"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 09/21/2008 10:58 AM

The Carpetfang swung his head around to see the disembodied voices. Ah, the Fenling and Slynx. He came as close as trees allowed. Well, hello. I'm Tesla. You? Yet another branch hit him. He gave up and slipped into human form. Much better! So where are you two going? He pulled his backpack off his back and rummaged around for something.

T:52

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 09/21/2008 11:23 AM

As the Carpetfang looked towards the two, they broke out into an everlasting shiver and their fur standed to a straight point. But when the Carpetfang spoke in the friendly tone, they dulled down their shivering.

"Uh... M-my name's Surrey... S U R R E Y..." the Noel Slynx shyly replied. "A-and this is my friend... R-river..." he scooted away so River was visible, but she immediately hid behind him after getting a small glimpse of the Carpetfang. When the branch smacked the Carpetfang, hard, they just stood there in silence... and some of it fear. "Uh... Y-you ok?" he shouted, but shouted a bit too loud, so it was clearly noticeable that he was nearly scared to death.

When the Carpetfang exchanged forms, both had ceased their shivering and gave a small sigh of relief. River looked up and saw the bag of the Carpetfang's and let out another small shriek and clung very tightly to Surrey's back, slightly extending her claws. "Ow ow ow ow! River cut that out! OW! Retract your claws, young lady! OW!" he ran in a circle in an attempt to shake her off. "Huh? What? OW!" when River let go and Surrey was still running, she was blown into a nearby tree. "Ow... she weakly let out, her head now clearly in a daze and her eyes were running in some sort of a circle motion. "Oh snaps..."

"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 09/21/2008 11:44 AM

Tesla looked up at the spectacle. Its not often that one got to see a Fenling on top of a Slynx, running in circles. Then he heard River crash into a tree. He ran over to her. Are you alright! He was already over by her, making sure she wasn't hurt. Why did she do that? He pulled out a bottle of water out of his pack. Drink this

T:53

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 09/23/2008 11:04 PM

River moaned while she rubbed the back of her head, feeling a slight bump, nothing major to other previous head injuries.

"Ugh... y-yeah I-I think so... Mmmmm..." she weakly said blinking a few times to try to get a clear cut vision of the two figures standing before her. "It's nothing major though... Just a little bump... It's nothing compared to all my other injuries during my life, eheh..." she gave a weak laugh and made an attempt to stand up without wobbling from one side.

River looked at the bottle Tesla gave her, "T-thanks... I guess..." she took the cork off the bottle and gave herself a couple of sips before swallowing it whole.

"Snaps. I'm so sorry, River! I wish I hadn't done that... But still... You need to file your claws more often... You pressed on pretty hard on my shoulder for a moment there..." he too gave a weak laugh and a short squeeze of his slightly-bleeding shoulders "Oh... sorry 'bout that..." River silently apologized to Surrey, which was something she had never done in her life.

"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 09/24/2008 8:15 PM

Tesla smiled down at River. Why did you panic like that? Just barely, a glint of fangs was seen. Well, could we really be suprised? He was a CarpetFANG for nothing. He also pulled a map out of his bag.

(Teh braindeadness)

T:54

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 09/28/2008 11:46 AM

((I feels braindead'd a long time ago |D))
"Ur... I guess it's my fear of--," she was interrupted when she saw a hint of Tesla's fangs. She was able to let out another frightful shriek. Surrey covered the Fenling's loud mouth at the nick of time, making the shriek nothing more than a muffled scream that is barely heard by one's ears. "Finishing River's sentence... She has a fear of things things far taller and bigger than her. Eheheheh... s-sorry 'bout that..." he released his mouth away from the now-gasping River.

Surrey cleared his throat, "So... ur... where do you plan on going 'round here?" "Because we need somewhere to go," River snickered under her breath. Surrey shot an annoyed glance at the Fenling, but only made her snicker more.

"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 09/28/2008 2:45 PM

Tesla shook his head. You didn't need to be a genius, which he was, to figure out that wasn't true. He kneeled down to pick up his bag. Such strange creatures. Maybe Lamenolai, or the hidden library of Tengel. It depends, really. Why? He pulled a map out the bag. After consulting it he looked back at the others. Want to come? A smile tugged at his lips.

T:55
(So short)

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 09/30/2008 2:07 AM

"Mmmm Lamenolai, you say? I've always been meaning to get this Fenling over there... she needs to learn how to get some marbles," he teased, this time it was River's turn to shoot a glare at Surrey, who now snickered. "Well I'm not the only one who needs to gather their manners here, so... Ha!" she gave a smug smile, even though she knew that that was the worst comeback ever made. "That stunk as much as cleanup day..." Surrey rolled his eyes. The Fenling gave a pouted expression. "Lamenolai?" "Lamenolai." Both nodded at each other in agreement. They looked both looked at the humanized Carpetfang for the final answer.

(You make your posts too short ;;A;; *has seen your long posts*
Wow this is probably my shortest post for this month, by far .___.lll)

Levels: 2//2
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 09/30/2008 8:12 PM

Well, then, Lamenolai it is. He slung his bag onto his shoulder. With a last smile, he pushed through the trees. A path appeared before him. He glanced behind him, watching for Surrey and River. It would take them a couple hours to get Lamelonai. They had a long trek ahead.

A branch smacked him in the face as he turned around. He sighed. Those really stung! It was like the trees didn't like him. Again he turned around, leaning against a tree. Where were River and Surrey. He let his mind wander. Renee. That was really the reason he had to get out. He was, confused. A strange feeling for the genius. He was used to understanding everything. But, Renee, he was confused about her. Rather his feelings about her. He shook his head. He was going to Lamenolai. Renee was in the Dead Coast. Why was she there again? He shrugged, it didn't matter. The messenger bag bupped against his side. Why did he carry so much stuff? His books, those were a must. So were the notepads. He sighed again. He was just going lug it with him anyway.

T:56
(Just 4 more posts. And school fried my brain. And post in the Dead Coast, please?)

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 10/11/2008 2:15 AM

The two nodded to each other in agreement. Before they were able to get moving, however, they already saw the humanized Carpetfang getting swatted by tree branches. Clearly mother nature had problems with him. River gave a small snicker, but Surrey was able to spot such action and give her a good whack on her skull. "Ow..." she softly said, rubbing the back of her head and shooting a displeased glare at her companion. "Well you coming or not?" Surrey looked at his blue and white Fenling friend who quickly caught up to Surrey.

It took quite a while for the Slynx and Fenling to pushed forward through the trees, not wanting to end up with a good bright red mark across their foreheads like poor Tesla.

When they finally caught up to the now daydreaming humanized Carpetfang, River finally asked the ultimate question, "Where is the bridge to Lamenolai?"

((Wow... took me long enough OTL))

Level: 2//2
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 10/11/2008 11:08 AM

Tesla shook his head. This way. He carefully edged around a tree. There should be a path near here. Then it was a straight shot to Lamenolai. If it wasn't there...... then it was going to get interesting. More certainly he was going to get hit by more tree branches if it wasn't there. This adventure wasn't going as planned, that was obvious.
The path was there, luckily. Tesla stepped out onto it and smiled. What a relief for it to be there! He couldn't take much more of the trees. He looked back for his two travel companions. Hopefully they wouldn't be long. If they were lucky, which he usually wasn't, they reach Lamenolai before dark. Once more he regreted bringing the bag with him.

T:57

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 10/17/2008 4:51 PM

"Whoa... someone actually knows the way... I'd never thought that I'd live to see the day, " River said jokingly, looking at Surrey while she said that. He simply averted his head, making a pouted expression. River snickered, for her companion had no sense of direction... nor did her, but that was besides the point.

When River ceased her annoying laughing, Surrey was already ahead of her. "Hurry up, slowpoke," he paused, waiting for his little friend to come rushing. "How'd you... Oh forget it," she ran towards where the supposed road was suppose to be.

The two was finally greeted by a burst of sunlight and warmth. "FINALLY... SUN," River shouted in relief, twirling around here and there, basking in the warmth. "Hey Tesla... how long do you think it'll take for us to reach the city?" the Slynx asked to the humanized Carpetfang.

Level: 2//2
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next