Often called the claw of Barakka, much of Iiy'lagon is covered in dense rain forests. If you can make it to the heart of the region, easiest to reach from the southern coast, you'll find the quaint town of Nabias and the vast Sekudui farmlands. Scientists from around the world often trek the risky northern waters and rocky shores to visit the islands at the tip of the region and study the great diversity there.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Iiy'lagon

Re: Brooding IS Good For You {P}

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/19/2008 1:46 PM

"Fine," he said, rather exaspirated by her badgering. "You said I wouldn't help you. I've never been able to resist a challenge of any kind, even something like that. That's what got me into trouble in the first place." He growled, more at himself than anyone else. He hated explaining his actions to anyone, much less some spaztic bipolar girl he'd met only recently.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1007
Donate

Postby Justicy_Jam » 12/19/2008 2:13 PM

Kiani's eyes widened before they closed and she lowered her head almost parallel to the ground. "O-oh... I see..." She looked away, toward where they were headed. "Well... Come on then... let's go unless you don't want the "challange". I didn't mean it to be so..." She looked back, tears welding in her eyes. She spun her body around and started to walk away.

((Love the leaves!!  ^_^  :shy: ))
~*Felala Kerstnaviome Noel!!*~
Justicy_Jam
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 111
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/19/2008 5:31 PM

Oh, no, not again! Why were females always so emotional?! Well, except Azura, but she didn't count. Headstrong girls like her were barely even female.

"I didn't mean that in a bad way. Like before, in the temple, Azura said she didn't think I knew about any of the secret passages. So I showed her. And my brother betrayed my actions to the council. This is the same situation."

Blast it! Explinations never seemed to come out right.

((Darn! It's a tie for my favorite:  :?  :oops: ))

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Justicy_Jam » 12/19/2008 5:47 PM

Kiani looked back at him and smiled at him solomly. "Don't bother, Cearon. There's no need to say things like that. I'm used to it..." Her smile failed as she looked forward. The tears began falling silently as she began to walk away, not wanting Cearon to see her in such a state.

((My faaaavorite!!  ^_^  Oh oh!! And this one! :D  Yeeees! This one too!! :yay: Awww! I just can't chooose!! :cry: ))
Justicy_Jam
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/19/2008 6:40 PM

Cearon stopped dead in his tracks, jaw hanging open as far as his mask would allow. What was with this girl? He shook his head, uncomprehending. Women... He would never understand them.

"Alright," he said slowly as if trying to reassure himself (which he really was), "Do you or do you not want me to help you?"

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Justicy_Jam » 12/19/2008 6:58 PM

Kiani sat down, back toward Cearon and shrugged. She took a ragged breath, attempting to control everything. She really just wanted to be alone but, she didn't want to go away from Cearon. She wanted his company, even if she was having horrible mood swings. She mentally slapped herself out of her depression and turn, the last tear staying bay on her cheek unnoticed.

"I'm really sorry, Cearon. I really, truly am. I must seem really... unstable. I do want your help, I've just... I have to get used to have said help. I've never really had anyone want to help me... even if it was for some challange I didn't mean to make. I'm sorry I kinda... got really freaky and emotional..." She smiled lightly up at him, hoping this apology would cerfice (sp?).
Justicy_Jam
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous