Often called the claw of Barakka, much of Iiy'lagon is covered in dense rain forests. If you can make it to the heart of the region, easiest to reach from the southern coast, you'll find the quaint town of Nabias and the vast Sekudui farmlands. Scientists from around the world often trek the risky northern waters and rocky shores to visit the islands at the tip of the region and study the great diversity there.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Iiy'lagon

Postby Justicy_Jam » 12/03/2008 6:30 PM

Kiani looked over, rather confused. "Wh-what?" She moved her paw and realized what was happening. Her eyes widenedd and she rubbed her face as faster as possible before looking away from Cearon. "Nothing's wrong... I'm...I'm just thinking..."

She looked back, a half- hearted smile gracing her lips. He didn't care. She know he didn't. He was like all the rest... He was just like everyone else... He was just like them all... Just like the ones who turned away from her... The ones who didn't care...

He was just like them all.
~*Felala Kerstnaviome Noel!!*~
Justicy_Jam
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 111
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/15/2008 5:17 PM

Cearon raised his head again, ears twitching as she spoke. Thinking, eh? People don't normally cry when they're thinking unless it was a painful subject. Well, she'd pried into his personal affairs; it was his turn to do the same.

"Thinking about what?" he asked in his typical tone, head cocked to one side in a manner that could have passed for interest.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1007
Donate

Postby Justicy_Jam » 12/15/2008 5:28 PM

Kiani looked over to the taller of the two, confussion written on her features. "Why does it matter?" She sighed, already knowing she would lose this arugment if one erupted. She might as well say, maybe he'd even help her find Skittzo. Probably not, but still, she felt the need to tell him. A desire to speak to him about it.

And why is that? I dun know. She do it with anyone right? Riiiight.

She sighed and looked down. "I think I lost Skittzo... He's my only friend... I can't remember where I left him..." She bit her lip again and looked behind her once more. She sighed and looked up at him. "But...you probably don't really care, do you?"
Justicy_Jam
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/15/2008 5:58 PM

Cearon resisted the urge to roll his eyes or act exaspirated. He knew what it felt like to be one of those police officers who just sat at their desks all day, taking news of lost toys and pets. But this was different in a way. Skittzo, whatever that was, was this girl's best friend.

Besides, she'd challenged him. He wasn't letting that get by.

"I'll help you find him if you want." Even the offer sounded sappy. Gods, what was wrong with him today?!

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Justicy_Jam » 12/15/2008 6:13 PM

Kiani raise an eyebrow, or lack there of. What was going on? He was offering to help her find him? Why? He doesn't seem the type... Maybe she said something that made him want to? Nah. That couldn't be it. Maybe he wanted her to be happy? Oh yes. That was it. Because everyone wanted her to be happy.

He probably felt pity and annoiance for her...

She clentched her teeth together and clapsed her eyes together, tears of anger spilling out. "No! I don't want help from someone like you!! Someone who doesn't care!! I don't need help!! I- I just...UGH!!" The small Draculi turned on her heels and ran off the way she came, tears spilling from her eyes.
Justicy_Jam
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/15/2008 6:20 PM

Cearon let out that sigh he'd been wanting to for a while. Crazy, stupid, ignorant... he found himsef listing those things again, all the things she was, all of what she'd told him through her actions.

With an exaggeratied eye roll, he bounded after he, one of his strides matching her two, so that he caught her with little effort. He stomped a defiant paw in front of her, not caring whether she crashed into it or not.

"Look," he snarled, not even bothering to try ad hide his aggrivation. "I don't care what kind of problems you've got. I don't care how sad you are that you can't find your friend. I don't even care how angry you are at me for not giving a flying Rattegen's rump about your life. But never... Ever... Run out on someone. Got it?"

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Justicy_Jam » 12/15/2008 6:34 PM

Kiani rubbed her head from where she ran into Cearon. She looked away from him as his anger was stated. "Look...I'm sorry... I just... I didn't mean to upset you by running... in fact I figured I'd be doing you a favor... No one, no except Skittzo at least, cares. I didn't want to bother you... and it was wrong for me to run... I didn't know what else to do. I'm sorry..."

She looked up and nuzzled into his leg as an apology. She walked between his legs and under his stomach, reaching light on the other side of him. She began walking from where she came from. "You can come if you wish. I don't want to be a burden to you though..."

She walked forward, leading the way, not waiting for Cearon to answer, but glancing back, hopefully, to see if he was following.
Justicy_Jam
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Brooding IS Good For You {P}

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/18/2008 4:13 PM

Geez was this girl bipolar?!

Cearon plodded along behind her, trying not to be annoyied again. She was desperate to find her friend, and it wasn't like he couldn't connect with that feeling. Sure he was in need of something entirely different, but that was beside the point.

"Do you remember where you saw him last?" he found himself asking.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Justicy_Jam » 12/18/2008 4:23 PM

Kiani stopped in her tracks and spun around, a wide smile across her face. "Nope. Somewhere over there maybe... I could have left him in the Slums... Or not..." Her smile widened as she looked over at Cearon, guilt prominate in her glowing eyes. She sighed and lowered her head. "I'm sorry... You must think I'm completely incompatant..." She stared up at him waiting a reply, ready to be snapped at that she was an idiot.

Just like everyone else...
Justicy_Jam
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/18/2008 4:33 PM

"No, no. Not at all. My cousin loses his Ballama all the time." Freakin' crazy chick. He was determined to help her, however, since she had dared insinuate that he wouldn't. His stubbornness wouldn't let him walk away, wouldn't let her be right. The only thing he could do was grit his teeth and bear it right now.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Justicy_Jam » 12/18/2008 4:58 PM

Kiani looked up and Cearon like he'd grown three extra heads. "Wh-what? So...you're going to stay with me? And help me find Skittzo?" She stepped back slightly, away from the male as if he was going to attack her. "Why? Was it something I said? Or did? I don't want to condem you to me because of anything like that." She looked slightly downward as she spoke, her face revealing no emotion.
Justicy_Jam
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/18/2008 5:51 PM

"You're not condeming me to anything," Cearon muttered sourly. Why did thins girl take everything as a personal jab? "I'm going because I want to help you. maybe it's some of Skullbane rubbing off on me."

Liar! a voice in his head that sounded suspiciously like his brother scolded him, but he shoved the pesky thought away.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Justicy_Jam » 12/18/2008 6:07 PM

Kiani eyed the boy suspisiously. "Help me? Why? I can't imagine some one wanting to help me for no good reason. Not even a kind-hearted person. Why would you, someone who was brooding the world dry, want to help an annoiance like me? Why, Cearon? Honestly, why?" She looked at him strait in his masked eyes, trying to figure out the true reasoning.
Justicy_Jam
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/18/2008 6:48 PM

Cearon's jaw clenched beneath the mask. She just had to ask so many questions. He didn't want to tell her that he simply found it a challenge to see if he could help her. She'd probably just get mad and run off again.

"Does it really matter why?" he muttered snappishly. "Normally people don't question the ones who want to help them."

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Justicy_Jam » 12/18/2008 8:16 PM

Kiani squinted her eyes and sighed, her head lowering in the process. "Yes, it does matter. Please tell me. I simply want to know the reasoning behind you helping me. I've... I've never had someone help me before..." She looked lower, her face parallel with the ground out of embarressment. She raised her head quickly to look in Cearon's eyes with such force it popped out of fear of having him pity her.

The last thing she wanted was a pity party.
Justicy_Jam
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext