Often called the claw of Barakka, much of Iiy'lagon is covered in dense rain forests. If you can make it to the heart of the region, easiest to reach from the southern coast, you'll find the quaint town of Nabias and the vast Sekudui farmlands. Scientists from around the world often trek the risky northern waters and rocky shores to visit the islands at the tip of the region and study the great diversity there.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Iiy'lagon

Nonsense [Open...ish c: ]

Postby DulledOUT » 11/04/2008 12:16 AM

Image && Image
Kick: Female~~~~~~~~~Pitt: Female

"But... is it truly necessary?" a Dreamsnare Choopa thought-spoke to a Common Werecain that who was walking amongst her. "Yes, it is necessary. We may have only been in the pen for only a few weeks or so, but you need the exercise. You look like you've been lying around all day ever since your were born," she commented as she looked over the Choopa. "I can't help it, laziness is just in my blood..." the Choopa thought-muttered. "I just wonder how you were able to feed yourself after you left your little group," the Werecain grunted. "That too has always been a mystery to me... As with other things in the world," the Choopa paused to think for moment, staring out into the blue sky. Soon enough, the Werecain followed the same actions. "Pitt?" the Choopa asked. "Yes, Kick?" Pitt responded, not taking her eyes off the sky. "Why is the sky blue?" the Choopa looked at her friend. "Mmm... I don't really know..." the Werecain answered as she looked back at the road they were previously walking. The two sighed and went back to walking in silence, well not in complete silence per say since the Dreamsnare Choopa kept chattering and complaining with thought-speech at Pitt, who blew short fuses every now and then when Kick irritated her enough.

"Then why do I-- Hey Pitt, what's that?" Kick averted her gaze from Pitt to what seemed like some figure of some sort. "I don't know..." Pitt shrugged. "Should we steer clear away from whatever it is, or?" the Choopa looked up. "Maybe we should just approach it. Who knows, it might be friendly..." she shrugged again. "Pfft, yeah friendly," the Dreamsnare spat. "Well trying talking to it," Pitt suggested. "Fine fine," the Choopa crept a tad bit closer to the mysterious figure. "Hello there," she thought-spoke to the mysterious figure.

Name: Kick//Pitt
Level: 1//1
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 279
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 11/05/2008 2:21 AM

Mock: Female
Apparently Mock decided to hop in the little bandwagon of finally going out into the vast world that lay before her very eyes when she first hopped that one, small fence that acted like the line of freedom and home. Of course she wouldn't say "slavery" since... she wasn't really bossed around. The Gyrraptor was just enjoying the pleasant breeze and all when she heard something in her head. Some sort of... voice.... Immediately she turned left and right frantically, searching for whoever was disturbing her. When Mock turned, she saw two figures. A Werecain and a Choopa. Funny, they looked exactly like the ones back home. Well of course they looked like the ones back home, there isn't much of a different between two of the same species anyways. "U-ugh... hello there?" the Gyrraptor nervously replied. "Um... who might you be?"

Name: Mock
Level: 1
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Gollumfryingeggs » 11/05/2008 3:57 AM

Thw wind blew softly across the heavens, playing with puff clouds and dancing in elusive sways. It picked up and started its journey across the lands, freezing winds caressing all in icy fingers to remind them of her power.

Winds were no one to be trifled with.

The Purine Kuchi Nagi walked silently across the long bridges, a deep frown settled upon his strong white features. Not a depressed frown mind you, but more a contemplating one, as if in deep throught over many, many things which might have happened in the past few days. And that in itself was quite a lot.

His left hand rubbed his shoulder absent mindedly, his thought obviously linked to the hard bruise which formed beneath his strong armour. He snorted and picking up the pace he stormed forwards.

He was known to his trainer as Goliath, for a good reason, he wasn't one of the smallest Nagi's which walked the earth and he knew it. So deep in thought was he once more that he didn't even notice the other pets untill he was practicly on top of them....

Literally.

Goliath bumped directly into what seemed to be a Gyrraptor and stopped dead. That shoulder seemed to be pretty damn sensitive.

"Pardon" he muttered softly.

Name: Goliath
Level: 1
[center]ImageGet your own Evelon Pet Today![/center]
[center]If you see my trainer... throw her with a rock[/center]
Gollumfryingeggs
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 103
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 11/30/2008 1:46 AM

As the stranger accidentally bumped into Mock. The gyrapptor somehow lost her footing and nearly tripped, luckily for her and her "cat-like reflexes" or how she calls it, she was able to save herself from any sort of scarring.

After the stranger muttered a pardon, the Gyrapptor turned around and cheerfully replied, "Oh, it's quite alright. I should ask the same to you."
---
From afar, Pitt and Kick were silently conversing. "Hey, doesn't that Gyrapptor look familiar? the Werecain looked down at her bud. "Don't all wood Gyrapptor look the same?" the Dreamsnare Choopa raised an eye. "Well of course they do... but I feel like one of the pets back home..." The smaller one shrugged.

"Anyways, she seems busy and probably not in the mood for talking... We should mind our own business from now on, don'tcha think?" Pitt nodded in agreement and the two set off.

Name: Mock// Kick// Pitt
Level: 1//1//1
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Nonsense [Open...ish c: ]

Postby DulledOUT » 12/18/2008 3:08 AM

Mock tilted her head a bit as she saw the Kuchi Nagi walking away, not heeding a single once of his attention to her. Mock gave a shrug and a small sigh as she walked along the path, hopefully she could catch up to those two strangers. Now she could have sworn that she has seen them before. Probably while on the way to the very road she was walking on now. Mock guessed that she would just have to let that aside for now as she walked on. "I guess I'm almost there. All I have to do is find a way to get to the bridge faster before I get beat on by the heat..." the Gyrraptor looked around, in hopes of finding a big enough leaf with a long stem she could hold onto, like an umbrella. Unfortunately, all the trees around her had leaves that were pretty much the same size, medium or small. Mock gave a small frown and just decided to suck it up and walk through the sun... the... horrible... beating... sun.

It was most definitely going to be a long way before nighttime would fall.
---
"Pitt, are we almost there yet?" the Choopa looked up to her friend, who didn't seem much in the mood to respond to Kick's complaining. The Choopa heaved a sigh and she stopped slowly and seated herself on a flat surface next to the road and examined her hooves. "Kick... for the last time... your hooves are not blistered. They're just growing is all, you haven't walked in ages... your hooves deserve this walk," Pitt nudged her smaller friend up with her nose and the two went back to walking towards where the bridge was supposedly located. "Pitt, I need my break. Please, just spare me five minutes, please Pitt," Kick pleaded the taller and elder one. Pitt rolled her eyes for a split second, then reluctantly, nodded. The Choopa gave a small smile as she dusted off an uneven spot on the ground and then patted it, evening it all out.

The five minutes were up and the sun was starting to blaze over the two furry creatures. "'Ey, Kick, I reckon we should get going now," the Werecain got up from her rested position and stretched herself, Kick followed the same procedure, a tad bit disappointed that today time wasn't going easy on her. "It's going to be okay, deary. We're almost there, just a couple of more yards and we'll be able to get there in no time," Pitt look at her friend, who just seemed to only follow Pitt. The Werecain heaved a sigh, "You aren't much of an outdoors one, aren't ya?" "Never have and never will, my dear friend."

Name: Mock//Kick//Pitt
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 12/20/2008 10:01 PM

Night started to descend, Mock breathed a sigh of relief. Night came quicker than she had expected it to. She was finally able to get out of the dense woods and embrace the soft breeze of the night. Mock gave a content smile as the heat of the day started to rub off, and the nice, chill breeze of the night ruffled her feathers as she walked peacefully on the road. However, it wasn't long before the nice, chill breeze transformed into winds of a blizzard's. Mock gave a resent sigh as she went back to the depths of the nearby array of trees. She gave a slight grumble before she sighed, seeing that it wasn't worth getting upset over. As she waited for the wind to lighten enough for her to be able to cross the bridge safely, Mock peered up into the sky, seeing if she can catch any stars tonight. Luckily for her, she was able to see past the scattered leaves of the evergreen trees and stare at the bright stars. Mock then gave a tiny smile took a whiff of the air. Apparently, by calming down, the wind lightened. Mock gave a somewhat surprised look, then shrugged as she resumed her walk.
---
"Is it me Pitt, or... has the temperature gotten mighty cold?" Kick looked at her companion, who was contently walking in front of her. "Not quite, Kick. Then again, we're different species, so it might be different for you and me," Pitt shrugged. "Well I, on the other hand, am freezing. Couldn't we at least retreat to the trees for a bit?" Pitt sighed as she changed courses and walked towards the nearby trees for her friend, "Content now? Pitt grumbled. Seeing that this was more of a rhetorical question, Kick didn't respond to the rather tired Pitt.
"You look like that you might need a rest there..." Kick slowly realized that Pitt's pace had slowed and that now she was tailing behind Kick. "Not really, it's just this terrain. All these roots are killing my ankles..." "Who's complaining now?" Kick gave a slight snicker. "I'm not complaining, I'm just clearly stating a fact." Kick rolled her non-existent eyes as they moved along.

"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 12/22/2008 3:16 AM

"Ah finally..." Mock beamed a smile as she saw the many passageways of the bridges before her. After the grueling heat and the blizzard cold winds, she had finally made it. "Yesss! Wonders of Craiss Caverns, here I come," she whispered to herself triumphantly as she hopped down from the rock she was on to overlook the bridges. Now that all the "obstacles" of the road was out of the way, she had to figure out one more thing... which one of the bridges was the one that lead to Craiss Caverns?
---
"Hey lookie there, Pitt! We're almost there!" Kick euphorically mind-spoke to her friend. "Wonderful, now we can finally get out of these trees and into caves," Pitt said, equally excited as her friend.
While they neared the bridge, Pitt caught herself thinking... exactly why was Kick being so... excited about all this if she was complaining about not so many minutes ago? Pitt raised an eyebrow in surprise, she knew that Kick had mood-swings every now and then, but... this was somewhat awkward. "Hey Kick, exactly what are you excited about? Pitt finally asked. "Hrm? Come again? the Dreamsnare Choopa looked back at her friend. "Exactly why are you so excited about this when you were complaining about all the roots and scattered twigs not so long ago?" Pitt repeated. "Oh! Well... I'm only excited because we get to be out of the forest," Kick answered bluntly. "But wasn't it your idea to get mixed in with the forest in the first place?" "Indeed it was... and it was a big mistake. My hooves hurt ten times more than when we were on the dirt road. I certainly learned my lesson." Pitt sighed at Kick's... idiotic-ness.
"Well that doesn't matter all that much right now. Besides, the bridge to Craiss Caverns is ri-" Kick stopped mid-way in her sentence when she looked ahead. "What is it, Kick? Pitt tried to look where Kick was staring at, unfortunately Kick's blank eyes didn't help all that well about it. "Isn't that the Gyrapptor from before?" Pitt finally looked at the correct direction of where Kick was looking. "Yurp, so what about it? "She seems alone and it also looks like she's headed where we're headed. Ya' reckon we ask here if she wants to tag along?" Pitt thought about it for a moment then replied, "Sure, I can't see why not. The more the merrier I reckon. Th two nodded as they approached the Gyrapptor.

Name: Mock//Kick//Pit
Level: 2//2//2: +1 to Every Stat
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 12/22/2008 3:25 AM

"Oh finally I find the bridge! Not to mention that it was in front of me all along..." Mock frowned at her not-so-excellent observing skills. She sighed at that. "Well guess there's no use to kicking and screaming over it. Might as well cross..." as Mock was about to cross the bridge, she heard something in her head. It most definitely wasn't her, instead it was a completely different voice, like the voice she heard back where she was bumped into. Mock tilted her head in confusion, "Pull it together, Mock. You're losing it," Mock shook her head and started to continue walking. "Urm... hello? the voice rang in again, only this time much louder. Mock stopped in her steps and looked around her, all she was able to see were rocks, shrubs, and... two animals? The Wood Gyrapptor turned to face the two animals, one who sheepishly waved at her. "Erm... hello? Can I help you two with anything?
---
"Erm... hello? Can I help you two with anything? the Gyrapptor responded.
"Ah, we were just wonderin' if you would like to travel with us, seein' that the both of us are heading towards the same direction is all," Pitt sheepishly replied. "Hey, I think her name is Mock or something... Kick noted randomly. "Say wha?" Pitt looked at her friend with an awkward look. "I think she is the Gyrapptor back at home. I'm guessing that since the pink one left for the farms and that loud one left for goodness-knows-where, she probably didn't have anywhere to go to. Also I remember having a Wood Gyrapptor roaming around our pens every now and then," Kick replied. "Meh... Um... is your name Mock by any chance?" Pitt asked the Gyrapptor.
---
"Um... is your name Mock by any chance? the bigger one asked.
...Who were these people?
"Um... yes. Might I just ask how you two know what my name is?" Mock asked, a tad bit creeped that strangers would know her name.
---
"Good job, now we just creeped her," Kick muttered, rolling her non-existent eyeballs. "Woops... Guess that was a bad idea then, hur? "You think?
"T-terribly sorry about that! It's just that we remember having a Wood Gyrapptor by the name Mock back at the zoo... so... yeah, we got pretty curious..."
---
"Ah... I see. Well that makes more sense now. Eheh..." Mock gave a nervous laugh as she walked silently towards the two. "So, you two mentioned that you were also going to Craiss Caverns, correct? Might I ask why are you are taking a visit there?"
---
"So, you two mentioned that you were also going to Craiss Caverns, correct? Might I ask why are you are taking a visit there?"
"Well you see, we heard that there were creatures that popped every now 'n then in the Caverns, we wanted to know what they were. Pitt and I are naturally curious about thing such as this," Kick replied.
---
Oh wow, what a coincidence, Mock was also visiting the Caverns for the exact reason, maybe it would be alright to hang around with these two for the adventure. "Wonderful~ That is the same exact reason why I'm traveling there too," hopefully that didn't make her sound suspicious of any unknown plans, "So is the invitation for joining this group still available?"
---
"So is the invitation for joining this group still available?"
"Of course! Haven't you ever heard of the saying, 'the more the merrier?'" Pitt replied with a slight chuckle. The Gyrapptor gave a smile and a nod. The three then walked off, one by one, on the bridge that lead to Craiss Caverns.

//Mock, Kick, and Pitt leave for Craiss Caverns.

Levels: 2//2//2
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate