The easiest region to access thanks to the port city of Jawan, Nssylai is possibly the most welcoming for new travelers. There are fewer rain forests, more open space, beautiful winding rivers, and supposedly less dangers. If you do seek adventure though, the Craiss Caverns and Idalani Waterfalls are a sight to behold. For relaxation or to get in touch with your spiritual side, head out to Nu'san Temple.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nssylai

Re: Looking Over the Edge

Postby SpringsSong » 12/09/2009 3:01 PM

Ath'ana thought for a few moments before she gave a small nod, flicking her tail slightly as she looked around.  She knew that Fire would doubtless be worried about her, being gone this long, but then again, Fire was rather loose with when her pets came and left; so long as they eventually came back.

I would love to come along; that is, if you don't mind, she said, smiling as she flapped her ear-wings slightly and lifted off of the ground.  She glanced around, her purpleish-blue eyes taking in everything as she wagged her tail eagerly.

[2.3]
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5883
Donate

Re: Looking Over the Edge

Postby seruame » 12/09/2009 3:07 PM

"Well, Domovio, shall we go see my brother? I'm sure he's tending the ttees well, but I wonder about him sometime...He's a hopeless flirt," Seru giggled, and then picked up his leash. "Are you coming, too, little one?" she asked, eyeing the Shinzo.
~Of course she's coming! Let's go see Roko! He loves to play! He's got Seru's genderless Ttees under his care, too. They're weird-looking...~ Domovio chattered, and wagged his tail at her.
seruame
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 26
Donate

Previous