The easiest region to access thanks to the port city of Jawan, Nssylai is possibly the most welcoming for new travelers. There are fewer rain forests, more open space, beautiful winding rivers, and supposedly less dangers. If you do seek adventure though, the Craiss Caverns and Idalani Waterfalls are a sight to behold. For relaxation or to get in touch with your spiritual side, head out to Nu'san Temple.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nssylai

Postby LionKit » 11/22/2008 6:46 PM

"Escuse? No-an example-just look at her for petes sakes-in just a couple of hours you'll be lying dead on the floor becuase of her." Seref said in a more sertifide tone.

Selus breath shot out of her when she got kicked-but with a blood curtiling screech she leaped and clawed at Cills side.

Seref: (3/5)

Selu: (2/5)
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby Saroko » 11/23/2008 8:32 PM

"A few hours?" Dicius thought, this time to himself.  He didn't show his doubt though.  He plowed right on.  "You sound a lot like some people I once knew and, to me, it only proves just how wrong you are.  Besides, she can't hurt me."

Cill abandoned her gun when she realized that she was out of bullets.  Taking a knife, she began to wrestle Selu with renewed frenzy.

(Dicius 3/5)
(Cill 5/5)
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764
Donate

Postby LionKit » 12/05/2008 8:19 PM

"Have you seen how dangerous that thing can be by?" He said in a casual tone. "I think you're looking at what it can do right now."

Selu let out a snarl as she was wressled around, and with her claws she tried to swat the knife out.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 12/07/2008 4:07 PM

"Yes," Dicius answered.  "But it doesn't really matter, does it.  You've got me pinned down.  You hold my life in your-uh-hands.  You are the current threat.  If you continue to harm me, then all of this about how dangerous Selu is means nothing."  Dicius' eyes locked with Seref's eyes.  Those odd, wide, hynotizing eyes that all Temple pets posess.  Eyes that made you feel as if their owner was looking right into your soul.

Cill tried to parry Selu's claws now in desperation.  If this kept up then this thing really was going to kill her.  And she still hadn't been able to lay even a hand on her target.

(Dicius 4/5)
(Cill 1/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 12/07/2008 5:04 PM

Seref shrugged and released him. "Now then-I better go off and help my commrad. He walked over to Cill and slapped Selu away from her. "Your prey is waiting." He muttered pointing over to Dicuis.

Selus breath shot out of her as she was slapped and it took atleast two, awful scary, seconds just to get it back. She got to her paws quickly and bounded over to Dicuis as Seref pointed to him. "Quick!" She yelled to him.

Seref: (5/5)

Selu: (4/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 12/07/2008 5:12 PM

"You don't need telling me twice, said Dicius.  He bounded to his feet and ran along side her.  He heard an odd yet familliar sound whiz over his head.  He didn't look back though.  He knew that Cill was up on her feet with her gun pointed at his head.

And yet, he couldn't help a small smile of satisfaction.  "And that, he thought to himself in private.  "Is real acting."  

Cill pulled the trigger again, but the gun simply clicked.  Holstering it, Cill glared at her companion.  "Thanks for the save, but why didn't you kill yours?"  Not waiting for an answer, she chased after the two Draculiis.

(Dicius 5/5)
(Cill 2/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 12/07/2008 5:22 PM

Seref shrugged as he ran with Cill. "Chasing this girl gives me a purpose."

Selu kept up with Dicuis. "Okay-we need to find a place that they would defently not find us-somewhere like a building or something..." She said as she looked at a abanded building. "There! We can hide there!" She whispered as she gasped for breath.

Seref: (1/5)

Selu: (5/5) level up
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 12/07/2008 5:32 PM

Dicius eyed the building with a bit of an apprensive eye.  The building was old, run down, and that 'For Sale' sign must of been as old as he was.  "Don't you think that's a little to obvious?  Besides, they're right on our tails and they'll see us try to 'hide' in it."

Cill saw the building at that moment and noticed the way Dicius was staring at it.  A bit of her furry ebbed away, and she gave the two Draculiis and incredulous look behind their backs.  'They can't seriously be thinking..."

(Dicius 1/5)
(Cill 3/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 12/07/2008 5:39 PM

"Well we need to hide somewhere!" She muttered before running forward.

Seref poked Cill suddenly with his sword...hand...thing..."You're getting slower!" He muttered, poking her again-this time harder. He got his other claw ready-he had a good feeling about this time-he might be able to catch that THING today. He smirked and ran faster.

Selu: (1/5)

Seref: (2/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 12/07/2008 6:03 PM

"It doesn't matter if they already know where we!  I think we should try to lose them first!" said Dicius.

"I don't see you breaking the sound barrier either, Flash!" shouted Cill as she edged away from the blades.

(Dicius 2/5)
(Cill 4/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 12/07/2008 6:13 PM

Selu nodded. "Do you have any idea how?" She glanced back, but when she looked to the other side of her she saw another crowd of people. "Should we? I can't see anything else that could work."

Seref rolled his eyes. "Don't intend to-and if you can see I'm about three feet ahead of you. And I was trying to help-anger makes things go faster."

Selu: (2/5)

Seref: (3/5)[/i]
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 12/07/2008 6:20 PM

"Maybe.  Too bad some large flying pet won't swoop down and save us right now.  I think that we could really use that."

Cill growled at him.  "Does it matter?  The point is that they aren't dead!"

(Dicius 3/5)
(Cill 5/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 12/07/2008 6:24 PM

"Wooh! Someone's a little morbid! But who am I to tak-I was made ina morbid way." He got a little faster.

"Yah..." She muttered. "Come on-there's nothing else that can help us-might aswell, you know." She said with a blink. She was right-nothing could really help them at this part of the platform.

Seref: (4/5)

Selu: (3/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 12/07/2008 6:31 PM

Dicius nodded alongside her.  Urging his legs to faster, he charged for the crowd of people.

Cill gave a little shriek.  "They're heading for that crowd of people.  We'll loose them for sure if they make it!"

(Dicius 4/5)
(Cill 1/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 12/07/2008 6:34 PM

Seref growled, using his wings he got off the ground-grabbed Cill inbetween his claws and made his wings go faster every second.

Selu dove head first into the crown of people. "This one's alot larger than the last one-we have to make sure we're together." She muttered stepping forward.

Seref: (5/5) level up

SelU: (4/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext