The easiest region to access thanks to the port city of Jawan, Nssylai is possibly the most welcoming for new travelers. There are fewer rain forests, more open space, beautiful winding rivers, and supposedly less dangers. If you do seek adventure though, the Craiss Caverns and Idalani Waterfalls are a sight to behold. For relaxation or to get in touch with your spiritual side, head out to Nu'san Temple.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nssylai

Postby Saroko » 10/22/2008 8:57 PM

"Doesn't matter," said Cill with a sneer.  "You know I'm right."

Dicius watched Selu begin to go to sleep.  This was good.  As soon as she was asleep and she had healed, he could hopefully find her a doctor without any problems.

(Dicius 5/5)
Cill 2/5)
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764
Donate

Postby LionKit » 11/06/2008 5:59 PM

Selu twitched her nose in her sleep.

Seref smirked. "And how do you know you're right." He muttered, right on the preys track too...

Selu: (5/5) level up

Seref: (1/5)
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby Saroko » 11/06/2008 6:36 PM

'Experience," Cill responded, cooly.  She wasn't going to give up just because this bug couldn't keep his own senses straight.

Dicius slowly picked her up, cradling her in his arms.  This will be tricky," he thought.  "But if I'm fast, I may pull it off."  Relying on his old survival instincts, Dicius crept close to the walls and the shadows.  Ducking his head, he plunged into another crowd.

(Dicius 1/5)
(Cill 3/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 11/06/2008 6:46 PM

Seref didn't respond. "This way!" He yelled before running-like-a-tornado into the same crowd Dicuis was in, and soon found his way to Dicuis before grabbing him by the scruff. "Hey, girl, got a present for yah!" And by "girl" he meant Cill.

Selu woke up instantly when Seref grabbed Dicuis and a flash of terror went through her but she prepared to luanch herself at Seref no matter how she felt at that moment.

Seref: (2/5)

Selu: (1/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 11/06/2008 7:11 PM

"Snap!" Dicius thought, loud enough for everyone to hear.  Hissing, he made to drive an elbow into Seref's stomach.

Cill rushed after Seref, pushing people out of the way as she ran.  With the three in view, she grabbed her gun and rose it into position.

(Dicius 2/5)
(Cill 4/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 11/06/2008 8:39 PM

Selu let out a growl as she pushed herself away from Dicuis, ran faster than Seref to Cill, leaped, and dug her fangs into the shoulder, just inches away from Cills neck. She sucked the blood, sometimes she forgot to swallow, but she tried to control herself, or else she might get into the same spot as the poor Lochness monster (I'll explain later) in Switzerland...

Seref grabbed Dicuis by his shirt and made him crash head first into the pavement, not hard enough to kill him, just to make it hurt like heck. "*Beep* it boy! Why in the name of Evelon are you helping a person that craves your blood!?"

Selu: (2/5)

Seref: (3/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 11/06/2008 8:57 PM

Cill screeched just as she accidently fired a shot from her gun.  Angrily, she grabbed hold of Selu's scruff.  "LET GO OF ME!" she managed to yell at the furry leech.

Dicius wriggled underneath as he struggled to get up.  "Right now, it's you who's making me bleed!"  Twisting, he tried to knock off Seref with an arm while trying to roll onto his back where he would have more proper use of his feet.

(Cill 5/5)
(Dicius 3/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 11/13/2008 8:00 PM

Selu just snarled. "Then leave Dicuis alone! What did he ever do to you!?"

Seref didn't move. "Answer the question! You do understand what she is, correct?"  His eyes were glaring with hatred as bloody memories began to take form-but he had to hide a smile as the time when he saw a city fulled with vampires burn-only dotting down one target. Selu. The duaghter of a maid of the king who somehow escpaed the raiging flames-well there were probaly others who wasn't at the city during the burning-but he wasn't all that sure-and perhaps there were some that had escpade (even though he doubted it)-who knows.

Selu: (3/5)

Seref: (4/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 11/14/2008 6:59 PM

"AND WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU," Cill roared in fury.  She stopped tugging at the creature on her neck, but she wasn't like one of those vampire victims in the movies who simply sat paralyzed as their blood drained from their bodies.  Unlike them, Cill was resourceful.  She grabbed her gun and pointed it at the vampire's head.

Dicius bristled slightly under his grip.  "Yes I do," he answered.  The snarl on his face ws enhanched by the leaking crack on his forehead.  "And I couldn't care less!"  With a superhuman effort,he reared a leg back and aimed straight for Seref's exposed stomach.

(Cill 1/5)
(Dicius 4/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 11/14/2008 7:10 PM

Selu hissed-she couldn't get a clear view of the gun sence she was facing in a different direction but she could feel the cold barrel being pointed at her head. She swung her claws around-hitting the back of Cills neck-luckily for Cill she was going to lose some blood. Again.

If a person hit Seref with regular human strenght-he wouldn't feel a thing-but if someone hit him with super-human strenght it would be annoying. He punched Dicuises cheek bone. "Than you're a fool-she'll kill you when you have your back turned."

Selu: (4/5)

Seref: (5/5) level up
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 11/14/2008 7:24 PM

Cill cried out as the blood split from her neck.  She was going to die.  She could feel it.  But not before she finished off this imbecile.  So she pulled the trigger.

Dicius winced from the pain in his jaw.  "My back isn't turned, but you're going to try and kill me anyway," he retorted.

(Cill 2/5)
(Dicius 5/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 11/14/2008 7:33 PM

Seref puased for a moment. "No-you're not my burden." He muttered roughly.

Everyone knows that vampires don't die of old age, they might even be able to escape death if they had a deadly desease-but they can still die of unnatural cuases. Selu was able to dogde it by using her small wings to push herself off the ground and do a backflip smack in the ground, missing the bullet by half a inch.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 11/19/2008 6:36 PM

"So what makes her your burden?" he demanded to know.  "This whole time, she only showed this 'evil' side when she was attacked and she took the time to help me when Cill shot me.  If she is as evil as you say, then why does all of the destruction seem to come from you?"

Cill snarled angrily at the annoying pest, but Selu was an annoyance and nothing more.  Cill's two main concerns was the loss of blood and the other Draculii Seref had pinned to the ground.

(Cill 3/5)
(Dicius 1/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 11/20/2008 6:32 PM

"Fool!" He spat. "You've seen there "persenality" not there instinct-they're built to kill-and she'll get you! Trust me!" He pointed at Cill. "Just LOOK at her! Becuase of that monster she could die another life!"

There was no way Selu was going to stop stalling Cill. She signaled with her eyes to get out before biting Cills ancle like a mad dog. I hope he got it... She thought.

Seref:  (2/5)

Selu: (1/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 11/22/2008 6:04 PM

Dicius had caught it. It was time to get out.  He prepared himself to stall for another moment.  "That seems like an excuse," he said.

Cill hissed at the little vampire.  She swung her leg at Selu's side in an attemp to kick her.

(Dicius 2/5)
(Cill 4/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items