The easiest region to access thanks to the port city of Jawan, Nssylai is possibly the most welcoming for new travelers. There are fewer rain forests, more open space, beautiful winding rivers, and supposedly less dangers. If you do seek adventure though, the Craiss Caverns and Idalani Waterfalls are a sight to behold. For relaxation or to get in touch with your spiritual side, head out to Nu'san Temple.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nssylai

Postby LionKit » 10/18/2008 12:26 AM

Seref smirked. "No problem."

Selu blinked her reply before searching for secluded place, and then she saw one. It was in between a small shop and one of those food stands that weren't carts, but small buildings.

And right in between the building, was a sucefully growing flower bush, perfect for cover. And with a heave and hoe she quickly dragged Dicuis over to the bush. "I think we'll be fin here." She said, she had padded hr way out of the bush and had set Dicuis on it, becuase it turned out that the bush was not be big enough for two pets, and in a few seconds after she put Dicuis in there she began to look Dicuises shoulder.

Seref: (1/5)

Selu: (2/5)
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby Saroko » 10/18/2008 12:44 AM

Dicius winced slightly as she checked it.  The thing was in deep, and if he didn't get it out before the wound healed then he would be in for a solid year of discomfort.  As to what 'it' was, he figured that it migh've been a piece of the knife that Cill had been stabbing him with earlier.  

Gingerly, he placed his hand on the wound and let his fingers sink into his own blood.  A spasm of pain coursed through him from that small action, and he doubled over; biting his tongue to keep himself from crying out.  

Meanwhile, the cause of his pain was now entering the crowd, scanning the cobblestones beneath the crowds feet for any signs of blood.

(Dicius 3/5)
(Cill 3/5)
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764
Donate

Postby LionKit » 10/19/2008 2:34 PM

Dicuis! Selu knew she was going to have to act quick for this. "Don't do that!" She hissed quietly. "It'll just get worse." All she needed to do was find a way to stop the pain, clean the wound, and stopped the bleeding, too bad they were in a bush (well at least the patient was) and not in a doctos office, with clean utensils and other things to help Dicuis.

She sighed, realizing the only thing that was going to help was to do the same exact thing as Dicuis was doing-she felt like a hypocrit.

"Okay-actually do that agian, until you found something, but tell me, and I'll look at it for all we know the thing you might feel is b-" She was about to say 'bone', but that was a a creepy and stupid thought-and besides...

No way a wound could be that deep-right?

Selu: (3/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 10/20/2008 10:11 AM

Dicius chuckled despite the pain.  "I would not worry about that," he said with a grimace.  Selu really didn't have anything to worry about.  His kind of wounds were different from the usual.

He sunk his fingers deeper into his wound.  Grinding his teeth, he worked his fingers around until they brushed against something a little more solid.  Quickly, he grabbed it and pulled out a blood covered tip of a blade.

"No...problem...at all..." he said, his 'voice' sounding weak and fuzzy (sp?) again.

(Dicius 4/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 10/22/2008 7:40 PM

"Yah, right." Selu said sarcastically (sp?). She licked the wound up, and realized the bush was a herb. She grabbed a leaf. "Clean it with this." Her voice was muffeled, but Dicuis could probaly hear it.

Selu: (4/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 10/22/2008 7:46 PM

"Thank you," he said.  Dicius gratefully took the leaf, but he only used it to clean any blood spilling over the wounds and on his claws.

He threw the leaf away and poked his wound again.  This time, though, the blood seemed much denser, and the Draculi had to put pressure on it to submerge his claw.  Ten minutes," he said to her as he did the same thing to his shot wound.  "Then I can move about again.

(Dicius 5/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 10/22/2008 7:49 PM

Selu didn't say anything, all she did was blink. She let out a muffeled up howl as a surge of pain popped on her back. She winced, hoping not to show it, and let out a silent howl.

Selu: (5/5) level up
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 10/22/2008 7:54 PM

Dicius jolted slightly.  "Can deal better, huh?  Lie down.  Let me see this."  He craned his neck to get a better look.  The wound definitely looked bad for any species of creature.

(Dicius 1/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 10/22/2008 7:57 PM

Selu lashed her tail, but layed down anyway.

"Hurry up!" Growled Seref. "They'll be in the Wilt'No Desert by the time we find them at your pace!" He was yelling at Cill.

Lucky her.

Selu: (1/5)

Seref: (2/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Lost

Postby Saroko » 10/22/2008 8:10 PM

Dicius looked over her wound.  "This is pretty bad.  It's gotten crusty along the edges."  He plucked another leaf and gently pressed it on the wound.  Slowly, he cleaned along the worst parts of the wound.

"As if you're one to talk!"  Cill growled at her new 'ally.'  "I bet we passed them both ages ago!"  

She was right, in a way.  Thanks to the crowd, they had both been shoved a good mile away from the two felines and were only just now getting some alone time.

Lucky him...

(Dicius 2/5)
(Cill 4/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 10/22/2008 8:22 PM

"Don't tell that to me! I'm trying to go back and kill them, while you just sit around!" Seref hissed.

Selu prepared herself for pain, but she prepared herself for nothing.

Selu: (2/5)

Seref: (3/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Respite

Postby Saroko » 10/22/2008 8:28 PM

"And what about you?  You haven't come up with anything at all!"  Cill shouted angrily.

Dicius plucked a few more leaves and pressed them on her back.  "These may work.  Just hold still a little longer.  I was mistaken.  The wound isn't as terrible as it could've been."

But still, Dicius worried.  Medical leaves could only do so much.  What she really needed was a better shelter and a doctor who understood this kind of thing.

(Cill 5/5)
(Dicius 3/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 10/22/2008 8:32 PM

Seref nearly slashed at Cills neck. "Don't think I can't kill you." He growled. "I know you're not pure immortal, like I am, and I can easily find that life source of yours and destroy it."

Selu just shrugged. She had no idea why she was being quiet, she just guessed that they were nothing much to talk about it.

Seref: (4/5)

Selu: (3/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Threats

Postby Saroko » 10/22/2008 8:39 PM

Cill gave him a nasty grin.  "Heh heh.  You know, idol threats don't become you.  Besides, immortal or not, you won't be able to kill your target with that monster helping her.  He can take you."  Behind her words was a suspicious grimace though.  How did this insect know about her life source?

As Selu rested, Dicius checked his shoulder wound again.  The blood had darkened and was almost black.  It wouldn't be long before it healed.

(Dicius 4/5)
(Cill 1/5)
(Of course, we know why Seref knows.  Don't we, Lionkit?  ;)  )
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 10/22/2008 8:43 PM

(ooc: Yep. :) )

"Hmph!" Seref growled at her. "You are the actor..."

Selu blinked and soon fell into a nap. She knew she shouldn't have, but she couldn't help it.

Seref: (5/5) level up

Selu: (4/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext