The easiest region to access thanks to the port city of Jawan, Nssylai is possibly the most welcoming for new travelers. There are fewer rain forests, more open space, beautiful winding rivers, and supposedly less dangers. If you do seek adventure though, the Craiss Caverns and Idalani Waterfalls are a sight to behold. For relaxation or to get in touch with your spiritual side, head out to Nu'san Temple.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nssylai

Escape from Revenge (Saroko & Lionkit. Limited # may jo

Postby Saroko » 09/12/2008 2:59 PM

(This is a continuation from Chase and is picking up from where it left off.  It was originally going to be named Chase 2, but Lionkit would've killed me for that.)

ImageImage

Dicius gritted his teeth as Cill dug the blade deeper into his shoulder.  He could see her face as she did it though.  It was contorted in an unspeakable rage all directed at him.  

(Dicius 5/5)
(Cill 1/5)
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764
Donate

Postby LionKit » 09/12/2008 5:06 PM

Selu, with renewed adrenalline, dug her fangs into the side of Seref's wrist, makeing Seref surprised and he released her. With blood dripping from her vampire fangs, and a snarl she jumped on the temple Draculii's attacker, biting into her shoulder. Swiftly, she sucked up as much blood as she could.

Selu: (1/5)

Seref: (1/5)
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby Saroko » 09/15/2008 9:19 PM

In suprise, Cill tried to swipe at the attacking Draculii, but her dagger had gotten stuck in Dicius's shoulder.  Unable to defend herself, she gasped in pain as Selu's fangs dug into her veins.

Dicius quickly kicked Seref away with all the strenght he could muster.  Twisting his body, he clamped his hands over Selu's jaws and tried to pry them loose.  Even though Cill hated him he did not hate her.  And he definitly did not want her dead.

(Dicius 1/5)
(Cill 2/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 09/17/2008 8:33 PM

Selu hissed at Dicius, but she didn't bother to attack anyone at that point and just decided to circle Cill to make sure she wasn't planning to attack again.

Seref grumbled, even a vampire bite could hurt him, but it didn't stop. With a smirk a drew back his arm and charged at Selu.

Selu howled in pain as pain surged through her, and oddly enough she was able to look back to see who it was, it was Seref, a smirk on his face, and his dagger like arm in her back.

(Selu: 2/5)

(Seref: 2/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 09/22/2008 9:56 PM

Ignoring Cill and the piece of metal in his arm, he hopped up and charged at Seref.  He flexed his claws and swiped them towards Seref's head.

"Not so fast," hissed Cill.  A sudden bang caused the air to vibrate.  Dicius caught the sight of something small explode out of his chest, and pain now dominated his entire torso.

(Dicius 2/5)
(Cill 3/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 09/22/2008 11:12 PM

Selu let out two crys, one for Dicuis, and another cry for her own pain. She slumped and cryed again, but as she did that a cloud of darkness swarmed the attackers, Seref let out a low growl and pulled his hand out of her back, for reasons unknown, only to him.

As silently as Selu could she grabbed Dicuis by his shirt collor (he was an affro, after all.) And ran out of the allie, searching for a doctor.

Selu: (3/5)

Seref: (3/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 09/25/2008 2:59 PM

Dicius felt himself being dragged through the darkness.  Once light broke through and he could see, he was a little suprised that it was the Glacial Draculii.  He had been certain that she would've either died or fainted when Seref stabbed her in the back.

Concentrating against the pain in his chest, he focused on her as best he could.  A static version of his voice echoed in Selu's mind.  "It's alright!  I can walk."

Back at the alley, Cill gripped the handle of her gun.  She knew she had hit Dicius, but now she couldn't find him anywhere with all this darkness.  Biting back a stream of unmentionable words, she took careful steps through the fog like shadows, seeking either her prey or a way out.

(Dicius 3/5)
(Cill 4/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 09/29/2008 9:37 PM

Selu didn't say anything, no "Who's there!?" or "WHAT THE HECK!???", she just took it as if she was used to it. "Are you sure?" She whispered, her voice was muffeled, but Dicuis should've heard it anyway. "I know this is a little off topic, but what's your name?"

Selu: (4/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 09/29/2008 9:43 PM

"It's Dicius," he said, continuing the link.  Stumbling, he managed to get on his feet and keep up with her.  "We should get somewhere crowded.  It'll be harder for them to find us if we mix in with others."  Dicius grimaced, it was hard going trying to keep a clear link with pain flaring up in your chest with every step.  At least the thing went through him instead of getting stuck.

(Dicius 4/5)
(Next time, do one with Seref, and we can rp them together)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 09/29/2008 9:53 PM

"Selu." She whispered back to him and hse paused. "How are you doing that?" She blinked at a market place, it looked like there was a sale going on at a very popular store, bad for the thier customers in line trying to get the things they want, but perhaps good for Dicuis and Selu. "Follow me." She whispered. "We might find a doctor for you anyway."

Seref growled as he stumbled through the fog of darkness. "Curse that little demon! I WILL kill her!" He puased, he knew that the affro Rategan was closeby and in an ear shot. "So...what's with you and that 'monster' your chasing." Oddly enoug, Seref was easily avoiding any walls.

Selu: (5/5) level up

Seref: (4/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 09/29/2008 10:05 PM

Dicius smiled.  People often asked him that question, so he kinda saw it coming.  "I have the Though Speech ability," he explained.  Then he got a little more serious as they ploughed through the sea of pets and people.  "And I thank you for the concern, but I don't need a doctor.  Compared to me, you're in a lot worst shape."  He glanced down at the hole in the female's  back and threw in a disturbingly accurate mental picture for emphasis.

Cill nearly started when she heard Seref's voice nearby.  She hadn't even noticed him in all this darkness!  With a snarl, she gripped her gun even harder.  "He's a murderer.  What's your story?"

(Cill 5/5)
(Dicius 5/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 10/17/2008 11:22 PM

"Her kind tortured the ones who created me." Seref growled. "So, I suppose we're sorta alike. The ones we hate our killers, and we want to repay the favor." He shrugged. "Now come on, the more we talk the more the prey escapes..."

Selu blinked at the mental picture. "Is it that bad?" She whispered. "And I had worse anyway, and vampires can deal with these things better than your kind...no offense."

Seref: (5/5) level up

Selu: (1/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 10/17/2008 11:37 PM

"Agreed," said Cill.  She stuffed her gun into the hoister hidden under her shirt.  Now that she had an ally, catching Dicius would be no trouble.  She had to wonder though, should she torture him with her knives or kill him quickly with a shot in the head?

Speaking of 'dealing,' Dicius was beginning the steady burning in his shoulder.  While Cill's bullet might've past through him, it was clear that her knife had left something behind.  He quickly looked around for a safe place to dig it out.  

"We should find a place to heal anyway.  A pair of bleeding Draculiis can't go unnoticed for long."

(Dicius 1/5)
(Cill 1/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 10/18/2008 12:08 AM

"Yeah, but where?" Selu muttered.

Seref smirked. "Try not to get lost, Ratty." He soon found himself stepping out of the darkness. "Now then..." He smiled. "Where are you, monster..." He said, he ovbiousl didn't make it a question. He turned to the cloud of darkness. "Hurry up!"

Selu: (2/5)

Seref: (1/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 10/18/2008 12:16 AM

Dicius flattened his ear against his head.  "Anywhere secluded.  Preferbly with people who don't ask too many questions.  You'd be suprised at how many places like that exist."

"Thanks for the words of encouragement," Cill said sacastically as she stepped out of the darkness.  It was amazing really about how a girl armed with knives and a gun could look and even act like a normal teenager.

(Dicius 2/5)
(Cill 2/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items