The easiest region to access thanks to the port city of Jawan, Nssylai is possibly the most welcoming for new travelers. There are fewer rain forests, more open space, beautiful winding rivers, and supposedly less dangers. If you do seek adventure though, the Craiss Caverns and Idalani Waterfalls are a sight to behold. For relaxation or to get in touch with your spiritual side, head out to Nu'san Temple.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nssylai

Re: Dancing through the Night [Open]

Postby DragonHenge » 01/10/2009 5:48 PM

Spoke's head twisted around, so that he was now looking over his shoulder, it seemed he was staring at the three of them, but no one could really tell. Mellow had to abruptly pull herself higher onto the Kasuga's back so as not to fall off at his sudden stop. "What's the matter Spoke?" the Fenling asked, her ears twitching as she noticed that a Kuni had flung itself onto the planks of the bridge. Her small paws pounded on Spoke's shoulder blades, insisting her turned around to help them out. "The Kuni might be hurt, we have to go and make sure it's alright." she said, the Kasuga nodded as he gracefully turned, jogging back up the way they had came, the thundering of his hooves breaking the silence of the night. As they neared them, he lowered himself back down, so that his belly was almost touching the surface of the wet wooden planks. Mellow quickly jumped off of her friends back, sprinting over to them. "Are you alright?" she quickly asked, looking over the Hydrokuhna's shoulders.

You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
- Mark Twain
DragonHenge
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 137
Donate
Location: Hiding under my bed, wishing there were monsters....

Re: Dancing through the Night [Closed to Current Posters]

Postby K-Cyanide » 01/12/2009 2:49 PM

Adele glanced back to see if Dreampaw would follow them.  She hoped the little one would; the more the merrier.  When Mellow spoke, she looked up.  "It's no matter of mine.  I'm comfortable wherever you decide to go, little one."

When Spoke turned and Mellow declared that they had to check on Dreampaw's Kuni friend, Adele was hesitant.  Despite her motherly disposition, she preferred not to help those in need.  It slowed her down; although it seemed cruel, the tactic had worked for years.  With a sigh, she trotted after her new companions.
Zoo Pen | Wishlist | Eventually...

Birthday: November 9th
K-Cyanide
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 184
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 01/12/2009 6:02 PM

Silky flew down "I'm hear to help you. It's not your time, yet anyway" The Ghost Wilt Florana pushed him into the water "ever think about a diet?" It asked it then looked at the others "They cant see me, only you can." It said
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby DragonHenge » 01/13/2009 1:47 PM

Spoke's head tilted to the side as he watched the Kuni slip back into the water, even though it looked somewhat odd....as if something or someone pushed it into the water. "Ok, everyone's good, so, should we go now?" Mellow asked, looking at Adele and Dreampaw in turn, her ears giving a few twitches before she turned back to look at her Kasuga traveling companion. "You must learn to be patience Mellow." Spoke replied to the tiny little Fenling. There was still a strange feeling hanging in the air, he just couldn't put his hoof on it just yet.

- Mark Twain
DragonHenge
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby K-Cyanide » 01/14/2009 2:49 PM

Adele mumbled something low, irritated that they had turned around for nothing.  "I think it's the perfect time to leave.  The air here doesn't feel quite right," she said loudly.  Her fur was standing on end and she didn't approve of the feel in the air.  It was making her nauseous; she knew something was near when she saw the Kuni slip into the water again, but unlike earlier when she was willing to meet everyone, she didn't want to meet this particular entity.

K-Cyanide
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 01/14/2009 3:58 PM

"Why are they running?" It said becoming visible "Im Only a Spirit" It said "Im Silky" He said looking at them he wondered what they though (sorry)
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DragonHenge » 01/15/2009 11:47 AM

"Look Spoke, a ghostie!" Mellow said happily, as if seeing ghouls and goblins didn't frighten the little Fenling at all. However, Spoke snorted, shifting backwards some, so that he could get a better look at the spirit who had said his name was Silky. "Ghosts, ha! Ghosts aren't real Mellow. That is a spirit, nothing more, nothing less." the Kasuga replied, shaking his head, before catching up with Adele, slowing down to match her pace. "Well, still, the ghostie may want to come with us." Mellow yapped, pulling on one of his ram-like horns, trying to get the large beast to turn around.

- Mark Twain
DragonHenge
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby K-Cyanide » 01/15/2009 1:33 PM

Adele ignored the now visible spirit.  She wanted nothing to do with those who she couldn't always see; instead she wanted to put distance between herself and it.  "Ghosts aren't real, little Fenling.  Anyways, it's best to ignore anything that seems like one," she said coldly.  Despite her usually warm nature, she was being very cruel.

K-Cyanide
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 01/15/2009 5:43 PM

Wilt Florana frowned "I am real, But I'm just not to you." Silky said he had looked for company all night, He had found that not many liked him as a ghost Kero seemed pleased however. "Please can I?" It asked
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DragonHenge » 01/16/2009 4:01 PM

"I think he should still come with us, you never know, he may be helpful." Mellow piped up, trying to make the spirit seem at least a little welcome, even if the others didn't take kindly to him. The Kasuga snorted, shaking his head in disapproval, but said nothing, Mellow was always very ambitious and would try her best to have the little fellow come with them. "Let me down!" she exclaimed, pulling on Spoke's ram-like horns until he stopped, lowering himself to the wooden planks below, before bounding off of him and running up to the Wilt Florana, "We can be friends. I like you." she blurted, her head tilted to the side a large grin upon her small fox-like face. "We are leaving now." Spoke grunted, now bringing his once slow walk to a more speedier trot, the sound of his hooves echoing around them through the night.

- Mark Twain
DragonHenge
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 01/19/2009 8:49 PM

"Ok," He said but he was seeming looking for something "This could be helpful in finding the Theft, A specific target with an Elemental Gem, Most likely from descriptions, It was good at its job, no one got a good look at it. He fallowed along with no issue, he could go much faster, but he'll need this group to take out the theft. Who was on his mind, "Hey, can you help me get my elemental gem back from a theft?" He asked His mind was in space thinking as this theft was like another, same style, no witnesses, But he could not shake a feeling this was all to filmier.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby K-Cyanide » 01/20/2009 10:55 AM

Adele frowned at Mellow's enthusiasm and quickly followed Spoke, staying close to the Kasuga.  "Mellow, come along," she said softly.  She didn't want the bug to follow, irritated that the Fenling was being so kind to something so lesser.

K-Cyanide
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DragonHenge » 01/26/2009 11:34 AM

OoC: Sorry for not replying. My computer decided to die on me.

BiC:
"Coming!" Mellow exclaimed, bounding off up the smooth planks of wood to her two friends, "So, where are we going? Anywhere fun?" She looked from her old friend, Spoke the Kasuga then to Adele the Yonyuu, wondering if they had a plan.
"We thought you could pick a place." Spoke replied, tilting his head to look down at the Fenling with those empty eye sockets.

- Mark Twain
DragonHenge
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby K-Cyanide » 01/27/2009 2:50 PM

Adele
Female
Level 3

sweet--friendly--gentle
--------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: That's alright.

BIC:
Adele smiled at Mellow in agreement with the Kasuga.  "Yes.  You can pick, dear," she said kindly, no longer irritated.  She'd prefer just to leave, get far away from the insect before she let old tendencies out.

K-Cyanide
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 01/31/2009 2:03 PM

"I'm sorry, I am needed elsewhere I will see you some other time!" It said flying off
(I'm Withdrawing Silky)
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous