The easiest region to access thanks to the port city of Jawan, Nssylai is possibly the most welcoming for new travelers. There are fewer rain forests, more open space, beautiful winding rivers, and supposedly less dangers. If you do seek adventure though, the Craiss Caverns and Idalani Waterfalls are a sight to behold. For relaxation or to get in touch with your spiritual side, head out to Nu'san Temple.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nssylai

Dreaming in Prismacolor [Open]

Postby K-Cyanide » 01/12/2009 2:55 PM

Aaric
Male
Level 1

cold--dominant--aggressive
passive--two-faced--possessive
Level 1
Male
Knox

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The world bridge was silent.  Night had fallen only a few short hours before.  The wind was blowing softly, quite warm for the season, and stars shone overhead.  They offered a bit of comfort to the travelling Evelonians.

In the shadows lurked a slender, pink coated Yonyuu.  It carried itself down the bridge with grace, looking pleased as it studied its surroundings.  Although pleased, it didn't smile.  It gloated with its pretty eyes.  "Night is pretty, isn't it?" it called back to an unseen companion.  When they didn't answer, the cheer in the Yonyuu disappeared.  "Can't you just answer for once instead of making me guess?  Or are you that unintelligent?" it shouted, now angry.

Farther back, still hiding in the shadows and enveloped in a fury of spectral grey flames, trotted the Yonyuu's silent companion.  The olive Kasuga hung his head to the ground.  He didn't care if the Plush Yonyuu insulted him; he still wouldn't answer.  He never spoke to his companion.  Merely followed to ensure safety and a comforting face in strange places.  He was obliged to.
Zoo Pen | Wishlist | Eventually...

Birthday: November 9th
K-Cyanide
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 184
Donate

Re: Dreaming in Prismacolor [Open]

Postby WayaShinzui » 05/10/2009 1:07 AM

Yume

A huge black dragon landed with a thud on the platform. His pale markings glowed faintly in the darkness around him. Yume looked at the bridges surrounding the platform. There were so many. He searched the rest of the platform itself, trying to figure out just where it this place was and how he had ended up here. Yume spotted the other two. He tilted his head to one side and seemed to be debating weather they would make a good meal. The dragon snorted lightly and turned to look at the stars, he wasn't hungry anyway. Yume kept his head tilted up, but looked down out of the corners of his eyes. Maybe they knew where he was. He turned to face them and began to walk in their direction. "You two, do you know where we are?" he asked them as he came to a stop a couple tail-lengths from the pair.
WayaShinzui
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 125
Donate

Postby K-Cyanide » 05/10/2009 11:23 AM

The pink Yonyuu turned abruptly, surprised to see someone else on the bridge.  He narrowed his eyes.  "Yes.  I do," he said to the dragon.  He didn't feel like given an orientation class to it.  He had never gotten along with dragons.

Knox stepped out of the shadows and close to his 'friend'.  He didn't feel comfortable around the large dragon, not with Aaric who was always so brash and managed to get himself into trouble.  He didn't want to see his friend get into a fight.

K-Cyanide
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby WayaShinzui » 05/10/2009 1:40 PM

Yume grinned, showing off his fangs. The other two didn't seem very happy to see him, this could be fun. Yume sat down and curled his tail around himself, almost like a big cat. He frowned as the kasuga moved in close to the yonyuu. "I'm not here to fight you two. Relax." Yume smirked. "Would you mind telling me where we are?" He hoped that he could recognize the name and maybe find his way home. Wait, where was home? Yume realized he didn't remember anything. Maybe he was born here? The smirk faded and he glared at the ground for a moment, lost in thought.
WayaShinzui
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby K-Cyanide » 05/10/2009 4:58 PM

"Barakka's world bridge," he mumbled, sitting and staring at the dragon.  That was obvious, he thought.  Why would you be here if you didn't know where here was.  Knox seemed confused himself, a rare sight for the Kasuga.

K-Cyanide
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby WayaShinzui » 05/11/2009 12:02 AM

When the yonnyu spoke Yume was pulled back out of his thoughts "Barakka World Bridge?" That didn't help. The big dragon still didn't know anything. Yume had forgotten wanting to mess with the two. Why couldn't he remember? All he remembered was that his name was Yume, and that he was a dragon. Yume tilted his head and frowned. "Er...." He didn't know what to say. Maybe if he could explore more he would remember better. There had to be someone who knew him...
WayaShinzui
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby K-Cyanide » 06/02/2009 9:33 AM

"I don't know what more you expect," Aaric said coldly.  It was a simple concept, he thought.  "Maybe you should go into the city or something."

K-Cyanide
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby WayaShinzui » 06/02/2009 9:11 PM

Yume nodded. "I'll do that. Uh...thanks..." The big dragon felt rather akward, but at least knew what the place was called. Yume stood and began to turn to walk away when he stopped. He looked back at the other two. "Which way is the city?"
WayaShinzui
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate