The easiest region to access thanks to the port city of Jawan, Nssylai is possibly the most welcoming for new travelers. There are fewer rain forests, more open space, beautiful winding rivers, and supposedly less dangers. If you do seek adventure though, the Craiss Caverns and Idalani Waterfalls are a sight to behold. For relaxation or to get in touch with your spiritual side, head out to Nu'san Temple.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nssylai

First Steps Out In the World(Open-Rp)

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/16/2009 10:11 PM

Coatl

The Biolune Serraptor walked out onto a small ledge over near the bridge.He hasn't been far from his home ever. But he decided it was time to get out and see the world.Mabye I will meet some gorgeous females out there,he thought to himself , The only other female serraptor I've met was my sister Scylla but she's a jerk.,He laughed to himself. "Mabye I'll meet some new friends.",He said to himself quietly. He walked forward forgetting that he was on a ledge and fell off and hit the ground."Ow..", he said softly.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Re: First Steps Out In the World(Open-Rp)

Postby DragonHenge » 01/17/2009 12:42 PM

It seemed they had been traveling for ages, but now they stood on a large bridge, which branched off into different directions. This would be almost confusing if someone didn't know where they were going, but Hy did or she thought she did anyways. A small smile parted her scaly lips, showing off a beautiful set of white pointed teeth. The Blossom Serraptor stared off down the large stretch of wooden planks, a good vibe washing over her. "Oh, there you are." she said happily, looking down to see her close friend, a small Chaos Shartile, "I thought you said you weren't coming?"

He glared up at her, his left clawed forehand gripped tightly around the cracked, bleach white skull he always carried. "I told you to hold on! But no, you had to continue on without me! I almost got lost because of you!" he snapped, his scaly lips pouting outwards as a loud thud issued somewhere around them, then came an "Ow!" Both of the dino's head snapped around, seeing another Serraptor, but this one seemed to have fallen off that small ledge.
Quickly, Hybrid dashed over to him, her head tilted to the side. "Are you alright?" she asked, trying to see if he had any sort of bump or bruise on him. The Chaos Shartile grumbled something under his breath, coming to stand next to the large raptor-like creature. "He's fine, let's get going. We're supposed to meet your brother around here somewhere." he replied, the hand not carrying the skull, grabbing a hold of Hy's tail, trying to pull her along, but since he was so small compared to her, he was walking in place, going nowhere. "No, we can find him later, right now we are going to help him out." she said, pointing to the Biolune Serraptor, she then turned back to face him, offered one of her clawed hands to help him up, "I'm Hybrid, but you can call me Hy and this is Skar." she indicated to the Shartile at the mention of his name. However, the Dino glared at the Biolune Serraptor, before crossing his arms over his chest, pouting.

You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
- Mark Twain
DragonHenge
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 137
Donate
Location: Hiding under my bed, wishing there were monsters....

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/17/2009 1:15 PM

He groaned as he got up. Then he saw two figures in his hazed vision, then whin his vision was cleared the first thing he saw that beautiful blossom serraptor standing in front of him talk to him,she told him her name, just when he realized there was also a shartlie," Erm. Uh,Yeah, I'm okay, falling off ledges it happens a lot to me.", he told Hybrid,"Hybrid that's a pretty name.", He looked at the Chaos Shartile."Your friend Skar dosen't seem to like me.", He whispered to Hy.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DragonHenge » 01/17/2009 5:13 PM

She smiled at him, before turning to look at the little Shartile, who was examining his skull with great interest now. "Oh, don't worry about him, he's always like that." she replied, nodding as she her long tail swayed back and forth over Skar's head, brushing that fur tuft mohawk. Hy then pressed closer to the male, whispering in his ear, "He's not that fond of other males, but he's learning." Stepping back from him, she nudged Skar with one of her clawed toes, "Come on, let's get a move on then. You can come too, if you want, it's always nice to have more company." That gentle smile still upon her face before she turned and began to move again, her long tail swaying behind her. With a groan, Skar pushed himself to his feet. With a quick glare back at the male Serraptor, he bolted after Hy, his clawed feet clicked off of the planks of wood.

- Mark Twain
DragonHenge
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/17/2009 6:02 PM

That little guy really hates me.,Coatl said to himself."Hey wait up! I'll come!",He yelled. He actually just wanted to come because he liked Hybrid. Well he also wanted to go out and see the world too. When he reached the bridge he started to walk slower in case he might fall."So what are you guys coming here for?",He asked them.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DragonHenge » 01/17/2009 6:36 PM

"Why do you care?" Skar questioned, but Hy spoke up over him before he could say anything else that might make Coatl feel uncomfortable. "We came here to meet my brother. He say he would be around here somewhere, but we have yet to see hide nor scale of him and we've been here for little over an hour." Hy explained, her eyes focused upon a few other creatures making their rounds on the bridge, but none looked like her brother, "So, why are you here? There must be some reason you came out to this bridge, looking for your friends or something?" Skar rolled his eyes, she was such a nosy Serraptor.

- Mark Twain
DragonHenge
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/17/2009 7:36 PM

"Um I don't actually have that many friends.", He said."I just came up here to see the world and get friends, and meet some of my old pen mates who already went out and are exploring Barakka. " , He told the two. "What's your brother like?,he asked to keep their walk from becoming akwardly quiet.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DragonHenge » 01/18/2009 12:36 PM

"Well, he's kind of a jerk and very arrogant. Oh, and if your around when we meet him, I must warn you, he's very strange." Hy informed him, stepping over little Skar so that she was now leading the way, taking one of the many smaller paths upon the bridge. "Yeah, he may even like you." Skar laughed, tossing his skull trophy gently up into the air before catching it again. Hy glared at the little Shartile, but then coughed, trying to distract Coatl from that little interruption. "He isn't like that, he just likes to freak others out." she insisted, trying to make her brother seem more normal then she made him out to be, "Do you have any siblings?" Skar snorted, not caring about the Biolune Serraptor, his claws entering the back of the skull, so that two of his claws stuck out of the eye sockets, like some sort of grotesque puppet, a small laugh trickling out of his closed lips.

- Mark Twain
DragonHenge
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/18/2009 2:36 PM

Coatl saw Skar doing some strange thing with his skull and laughed to himself a bit.Yes, I have a sister named Scylla.,He told Hy,"She's a jerk she is too vain, and she never really appreciates anything."Coatl never really liked his sister, she always took advantage of someone, to get something."Anyway, what's your brothers name?,he asked her.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DragonHenge » 01/19/2009 2:21 PM

"Helren." she simply said, before stopping, looking around the silent bridge, "Even though I'm supposed to meet him in this exact spot, he's not here. He's always late." She stomped her foot on the plank of wood underneath her, which groan angrily as she continued to strain her neck, looking for any sign of him. Skar sat down, his tail wrapping around to his side. "Maybe he decided he didn't want to come?" he questioned, as he bobbed the skull around on his hand. The clanking sound that came from the bone meeting his claw was somewhat annoying, but Hy didn't mine, she was more interested in finding her brother.

- Mark Twain
DragonHenge
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/19/2009 5:57 PM

"Hmm, mabye he went to the wrong place? ,He said,"Mabye he forgot where to go and mabye ended up in the Slums?He hated the Slums, some of his friends lived there, but still, it was dirty and disgusting.You never know these bridges lead to different places in Barraka.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DragonHenge » 01/26/2009 11:40 AM

"I don't think so." Hy said quickly, turning to look back at her Biolune friend, "He's probably found something that's caught his interest and went to go and check it out." She nodded at this, as if she had just answered her own question about her missing brother. "Oh well, so....what'cha want to do?" she asked, looking from Skar to Coatl. Skar was still playing with his skull, making it mock Hy now, but, he had a childish grin upon his face. "Hello?" she asked, curling up her clawed forehand and gently knocking the little Shartile's head. He glared up at her, his nose wrinkled before simply shrugging. "I don't know...why don't you ask you friend over there." he said, pointing to Coatl.

- Mark Twain
DragonHenge
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/26/2009 7:53 PM

"Why don't we look for your brother?",He asked,"You said he could be distracted by something."He said while looking down at the floor of the "Bridge" making sure he wouldn't trip."He could be anywhere around here."
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draco » 02/09/2009 10:49 PM

Image Glacial Serraptor

Glacial serraptor
Male
Name: Veloc

Veloc sped over the platform, looking for something to do. He spotted a group that had two of his own species, and skidded to a stop beside them. "What are you doing?"
ImageIf you wish to live, I have a few life rules for you:
1. Don't anger a dragon.
2. listen to rule 1.
3. Don't anger me. Trust me, there are less gruesome ways to die.
Draco
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 219
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/13/2009 9:19 PM

((Uh, DragonHenge disappeared last month, sorreh.))
"Uh, I think we are looking for her brother", Coatl said to the new comer."What's your name?", he asked.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Next