Most of the southern region of Baa'sek is cut off from the rest of the continent by the dense, dangerous Tengel Rainforest. Much of what isn't forest is swamp lands, with the Baian Swamp covering the majority of the coast. Most cities exist along the edges of the rain forests, particularly in a divide just on the eastern limits of Baa'sek. Lamenolai lies to the north while the Slums lie to the south.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baa'sek

Just Follow my Lead [Self-RP]

Postby CrazyKate101 » 02/27/2010 12:18 PM

ImageImage

"This is where you start when you wanna go anywhere in Barakka. Anywhere! From the Slums to the Tengel Rainforest. Don't ask me how it works, it just does." Lyra tried to say that as excitedly as she could manage, trying to get the Velix into it. Despite how useless it was to try.Whats the point? He's never going to speak back or ever be of any help. I'm wasting my time. Well, it can't hurt to have him tag along... SNAP! Pain rushed up Lyra's spine from the tip of her tail as sharp, metal teeth crunched down on it. Or maybe it will.

Lyra stopped as she turned around to yell at BeBo when she saw his silly, little, amused face looking up at her so happily. Why can't he be ugly? Things would be so much easier. With a sigh she said, "C'mon BeBo, walk in front of me." The little guy scurried up to her making little beeping, clacking noises all the way. His metal claws scraped the cold, metal floor making a loud screeching sound that made hairs on Lyra's neck rise. There he goes again, speaking in who knows what language.

Lyra/BeBo
1/1
1/1
Wishlist.:.::.:.::.:.Pen

Bebop be bo ba. bi ob?

Clik clak. Kak ack. Cre?

Bo bob. Be be. Bek.

Krek crak. Kak kak. Kee.

<3 <3
CrazyKate101
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 133
Donate

Re: Just Follow my Lead [Self-RP]

Postby CrazyKate101 » 03/11/2010 9:16 PM

Why did the bridges always seem so desolate? Empty. Lonely. Surely they were not the only ones here. Or... were they? No, most definitely not. The place has that buzz. Like the quiet humming of a small bug. You know its there, but can't see it. Just as the other creatures milling around the duo. Unnoticed til you practically run into them. This is why Lyra never liked these places. These bridges. Too quiet. Too empty.

Or maybe she was just paranoid.
I think not.

The Velix's intelligent eyes' shifted around in his head, taking in this vast emptiness. Sensors built into him could detect her anxiety. Understanding of it was beyond him. What is there to fear when no one is near you? Will the loneliness kill you? Hmm? There is no place to hide, no monsters too jump out at you. It wasn't even dark here. Likely this is one of the safest places to be in all of Evelon. So, why was Lyra anxious? The living flesh were so confusing some times.

Lyra/BeBo
1/2
1/2

Bebop be bo ba. bi ob?

Clik clak. Kak ack. Cre?

Bo bob. Be be. Bek.

Krek crak. Kak kak. Kee.

<3 <3
CrazyKate101
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 133
Donate

Re: Just Follow my Lead [Self-RP]

Postby CrazyKate101 » 04/17/2010 7:23 PM

The silence was killing her.

Lyra had tried at staring a conversation many times, but the robot wasn't talking. No matter how hard she tried. There was a long, quiet journey ahead of her. Solo stuff was never her thing. The loneliness had always got to her. Getting paired up with a language problemed robot was not much different. Creeech, creech. Creech, creech. Bebo's claw steps weren't helping either.

Bzzztt. A buzzing noise filled BeBo's head and only his head. Unheard to the outside world. He'd gotten these little buzzing noises plenty of times, usually little reminders for things. Like an alarm clock or sensory to smells. This one was different from them. Never before had he heard it. There was something bad about it and if he could see what was making the noise in his head, it would definitely be blinking red.

It wasn't good. No not at all.

Lyra/BeBo
1/1
3/3

Bebop be bo ba. bi ob?

Clik clak. Kak ack. Cre?

Bo bob. Be be. Bek.

Krek crak. Kak kak. Kee.

<3 <3
CrazyKate101
Novice Pet Trainer