Most of the southern region of Baa'sek is cut off from the rest of the continent by the dense, dangerous Tengel Rainforest. Much of what isn't forest is swamp lands, with the Baian Swamp covering the majority of the coast. Most cities exist along the edges of the rain forests, particularly in a divide just on the eastern limits of Baa'sek. Lamenolai lies to the north while the Slums lie to the south.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baa'sek

Re: New Beginnings [Private/ S, L, V]

Postby Kylo » 10/19/2011 6:22 PM

Sedimus looked up at Navvi and shook his head no. "Nope I haven't, but they sound good!" He bounced in his chair excitedly and Anthos laughed. "Calm down little one or you'll get yourself hurt." Anthos went over the fridge and began to take out the ingredients.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/19/2011 7:40 PM

"Oh, they are good, trust me." Navvi ruffled the boy's hair fondly. "If you promise to settle down a bit, we can make some for you, ok?" He turned to Anthos to make sure that this was ok. "Right, Anthos? Do you have apples and cinnamon? I can run and get some if you need me to." He watched as Anthos grabbed the ingredients, trying to see if all the ingredients were there.

{16-1}

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7114
Donate

Postby Kylo » 04/15/2012 7:08 PM

((Couldn't think of way to end the past oen so I'm just timeskipping~))

Anthos sighed contently and leaned back on the couch smiling at his lifemate. Years had passed and their children had grown so quickly he could not believe how fast time had moved. He now had three wonderful sons and one beautiful and strong willed daughter. He loved all of them with all of his heart and would do anything for them. While most of hsi children ahd grown to be kind loving people he had grown concerned for his first child greatly. Ever since he went off to college he had not been the same but never the less Anthos still loved him and did his best to care for him.

His eldest son was coming home today to visit the rest of the family along with his second eldest child. he waited happily for them to come and had already baked some nice food for them when they arrived.
[1 Starting to record stats from here on]

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 04/15/2012 7:23 PM

((Just making sure, Sedimus is the one he's worried about right?...and which ones were coming home? I'm so confused xD))

Smiling back at his mate, Navvi thanked his lucky stars for all of the blessings he had been given in his family. Of course, every family had troubles, and theirs was no different; but they were a close family, and they would be able to overcome anything. At least, he certainly hope so.

Glancing over at the window, Navvi felt himself anticipating the reunion with two of his sons. He hadn't seen them in a while, and it would be a happy day indeed. "What time did the boys say there were coming?" He asked, taking Anthos' hand.

{20-1}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 04/15/2012 10:17 PM

((Yes. Sorry for being confusing~ I thought that Navvos would be coming home since he's in his 20's.))

Anthos smiled and gently squeezed Navvi's hand. "They said around one dear." He gave his mate a kiss on the cheek and leaned against him gently. Just then the doorbell rang and before he could get up his other son ran down the steps and to the door.

"I'll get it!" Likaro ran up to the door and swung it wide open. "Welcome home you two!" He spread his arms wide and grabbed the both of them in a great big hug. "I missed both of you so much!"

Sedimus laughed at his younger brother and ruffled his already messy hair. "I've missed you too Liki." He bent down and kissed his forehead then stepped in. "Hey dads! I'm home!"

Sedimus walked in and went straight to the living roomsmiling widely at Anthos and Navvi. "It's been a while hasn't it?"
[2]

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 04/15/2012 10:30 PM

((It's fine :P And yup, that's what I was figuring on. So they'll just come home together. Oh, also, I planned on Navvos kinda having his personality split when he got a job as a scientist, so for now he's still normal :P))

Navvi didn't have the chance to even reply before the doorbell rang. He stood, even as their youngest son ran past to get the door. He stood and smiled at both of his sons. Once Likaro had gotten his hugs, Navvi hugged Sedimus and Navvos.

Walking in behind Sedimus, Navvos smiled - the first genuine smile in a while - as he saw his little brother. "Hey, Liki!" He hugged him and repeated Sedimus' gesture of a kiss on the forehead. "How have you been? Is Shiras home?"

As if on cue, Shiras walked in, a smirk on her face. "Who said you guys could come back home? I thought you were gonna be all big and independent and live out on your own and go to college? Maybe we don't want you back here." The hugs that she gave both of them betrayed the fact that her words were teasing.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 04/16/2012 10:07 PM

Sedimus hugged Navvi back and smiled before turning to Shiras. "Nice to see you again too Shiras." Sedimus smield at her and laughed softly. "You know I went through college ages ago." He pulled her into a hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "It's so good to be back for a visit."

Likaro smiled and followed Sedimus and Navvi into the living room with the rest of the family. He sat down on the floor next to Anthos and looked up at him smiling. Anthos smiled warmly down at his son and then got up to hug his two other sons. "Welcome home." He gave each of them a kiss on the head and offered them a seat on the couch. Sedimus smiled and politely declined and instead choose to sit on the ground next to Likaro.

"Well I'd love to hear how you two have been while you've been away," Anthos asked happily as he sat down again.
[3]

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 04/16/2012 11:32 PM

Shiras laughed. "Yeah? Then why do you still remind me of the same, immature college kid?" Playfully, she pushed him slightly, earning her a glare that quickly changed back into a grin from Navvi.

Navvos came in last, leaning against the wall instead of sitting. He felt jittery, nervous - which was odd, because he had thought that coming home would have helped his anxiety. Apparently, though, the fact that he was away from college and in a more comfortable environment didn't help as much as he would have thought.

Nodding in agreement with his mate, Navvi sat back down. "Yes, I'd like to hear that as well." He scooted over slightly as Shiras took the seat on the couch that both of her older brothers had declined. She leaned her head on Navvi's shoulder and stuck her tongue out at her older brothers as if saying, 'I'm the baby of the family, and I'm both daddy's favorite!' Although it was obvious that both fathers loved all of their children equally.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 04/21/2012 1:36 PM

Sedimus laughed and ruffled her hair. "And you are exactly the same as you were when I left." Sedimus watched his younger brother stand a bit stiffly and wondered what it was that was bothering him. He was usually calm and relaxed.

Anthos smiled and rolled his eyes at Shiras. He loved her just as much as he did his boys and often found her actions to be adorable and funny. He looked up at Navvos and silently watched him fidget slightly. He inwardly sighed and waited for one of his sons to speak.

Sedimus spoke up first with a confident smile. "My business has been doing well fathers. I just signed a contract with an oil company for one of my products to help filter out even more toxins from their byproducts. I also recieved more funding from a private conservation group. They really believe in my products and designs. I hoep to have enough soon to start construction my first hydroelectric generator that does nto change the course of rivers or require a dam to be built and an artificial lake to be formed." Sedimus always took great pride in his work and his company and as such loved to tell others about it. He did not do it out of arrogence, he simply wanted to share his exciting news with everyone.
[4]

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 04/21/2012 10:34 PM

Giggling slightly, Shiras shook her head. "Ugh, how can you speak so excitedly about work? I don't think I'm ever gonna work. I'll just marry some rich guy, have crazy sex with him to keep him happy, spend all of his money and play video games all day." At the shocked and appalled look that Navvi gave her, Shiras shot him an innocent smile. "What? I'm just joking."

Navvi smiled at Sedimus. "Well, it sounds like work is going quite well for you. I'm glad. If things continue to go this well, you may be able to earn a ton of money and retire early." He clapped his hand on his son's shoulder in an encouraging gesture.

Knowing that both of his fathers had probably noticed his odd actions, Navvos forced a smile. "College is going well," he said. "And my favorite professor is going to try to pull some strings to get me an internship." Running a hand through his hair, he sighed. "It's tough, though. I'm feeling overwhelmed now that I'm in my fourth year and things are getting tough." He wasn't about to go into detail about the way that other kids looked at him, judging him.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous