Most of the southern region of Baa'sek is cut off from the rest of the continent by the dense, dangerous Tengel Rainforest. Much of what isn't forest is swamp lands, with the Baian Swamp covering the majority of the coast. Most cities exist along the edges of the rain forests, particularly in a divide just on the eastern limits of Baa'sek. Lamenolai lies to the north while the Slums lie to the south.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baa'sek

Re: New Beginnings [Private/ S, L, V]

Postby Kylo » 10/04/2011 8:10 PM

"That it was." Anthos smiled and picked up the supplies. "Let's get everything inside and put away before it spoils." Anthos noticed the slight blush on Navvi's face and smiled internally over it. Maybe he wasn't the only one who was starting to get odd feelings for the other. He brushed against Navvi as he carried some of the things inside to see if he could get some sort of reaction from the man. He wanted to make sure he wasn't the only one before doing something stupid and letting himself get emotionally attached.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/04/2011 8:47 PM

Following Anthos' example, Navvi grabbed some of the food and other assorted objects and started after Anthos. Then he felt Anthos brush up against him, and a shiver went down his spine as he felt a sudden rush of energy below the belt. Blushing bright red with embarrassment as his "predicament", he quickly put away the items he held in his arms. "I...erm...I have to...use the restroom, yeah. I'll be right back. Sorry, I'll help as soon as I get I back." He bolted, heading towards the bathroom as quickly as he could, praying to every deity he had ever heard of that Anthos hadn't noticed.

((ooc: you can do the time skip any time you're ready, and they can go on the picnic and all that :3))

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/04/2011 8:55 PM

Anthos saw Navvi's predicament and smiled to himself. That most deffinately answered his question. Now to just see about that picnic.....

Days past and Anthos smiled happily as he lead Navvi towards the picnic spot through the misty dusk. He was excited for being able to show Navvi such a beautiful place and to hopefully get a little closer to the man. He spotted the tree and ran off to it laughing happily. There was always something special about Halloween night that made him feel alive. He plopped down in the grass and waited for Navvi to catch up to him as he looked through the basket that the velix had left for him and Navvi.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/04/2011 9:33 PM

The air had a crisp, autumn feel to it, slightly chilly, but comfortable enough with the jacket that Navvi had wisely brought with him. Navvi's senses always seemed heightened on Halloween night, and he found that he was noticing things he usually didn't. The sound of leaves crunching under his converse shoes, the smell of fresh-cut grass from somewhere nearby - all were things he didn't usually notice, but stood out to him for some reason on this night. He couldn't help but smile as Anthos started running, and he picked up his pace, so that he arrived at their picnic spot only a minute or so behind him. He settled into the spot, and smiled at Anthos. "So, what did those mysterious creatures provide for us?"

{10-2}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/04/2011 9:44 PM

"Let's see...some ham sandwiches, apples, pumpkin pie, and some apple wine." Anthos smiled at the wine as he knew it was the velix attempt to get them to loosen up more around each other. "There's also some roasted chicken in here as well." He passed one of the sandwiches to Navvi and took one for himself. "I can't wait for the fireworks! They were so beautiful last year." He took a bite of the sandwich and looked out at the lake and marveled at its beauty. Yes this was the perfect spot to spend time with Navvi.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/04/2011 10:01 PM

Navvi found himself licking his lips hungrily as his stomach growled. "Mmm, that sounds good. I'm suddenly starved. I think it's because I smell the food." He chuckled. As he chewed a bite of ham sandwich, somehow made exactly the way he liked it, his eyes brightened. "I can't wait to see them! I've actually never seen fireworks." He admitted sheepishly. "I just...never had the time. My parents kept me busy when I lived at home, and then I was always traveling afterwords." Looking around them, he smiled. "This place is beautiful, though. I think I could stay here for quite some time." He looked at Anthos, but then blushed and looked away.

{10-3}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/04/2011 10:39 PM

"Trust me they're fantastic! They make all sorts of different shapes and sizes and colors." Anthos took a few more bites and looked over at Navvi. Seeing the blush on his face, he smiled gently. He then placed his hand on Navvi's leg and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "Thanks for staying here with me. I really appriciate it." He smiled happily and leaned against Navvi. He had never been here with Rufus due to never having time so no memories of him could possible arise and ruin the evening by bringing sadness. Besides it seemed that Anthos thought less and less of his loss and more and more about what he could gain with Navvi.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/05/2011 1:47 AM

"Oh, I can't wait to see them, then. They sound splendid!" For a moment, Navvi appeared like a little child on Christmas. His eyes were aglow with expectation, his face flush with excitement, and there was a deep energy that was welling up inside of him. Had he not been blessed with a great gift of self-control, he would have bounced up and down like a little kid.

The moment that Anthos' hand rested on Navvi's leg, the blood rushed to his face, causing him to blush even more than he had been. And then when Anthos kissed his cheek...Navvi nearly spilled his feelings then and there. But he still wasn't sure what Anthos felt, and he didn't know if he had gotten over Rufus, although it had seemed like he was more and more each day. "Trust me, Anthos, it's my pleasure. Staying with you has been...well, it's been like heaven to a poor wanderer like me." He smiled and casually draped his arm around Anthos' shoulder.

{10-4}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/05/2011 4:59 PM

Anthos blushed slightly and wiggled closer to lean against Navvi. "I'm glad that you enjoy it here." He reached over and grabbed the wine and the glasses that were packed and poured some out for himself and Navvi. He wanted to thoroughly enjoy himself as much as he could this night. Anthos rested his head on Navvi's shoulder as he took a sip of the wine. It was beginning to get dark and he knew that soon Navvi would see the beauty of the fireworks.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/05/2011 5:13 PM

Taking the offered wine glass, Navvi took a sip. "This is good," he said absently, not really thinking about the words. He was simply speaking to fill the silence. What he really wanted to say, well, that would have to go unspoken. After all, he still wasn't sure what Anthos felt for him, although it was beginning to seem that he may have at least some interest in Navvi. He noticed that it was beginning to get dark, and he wiggled slightly in anticipation. "Oh, I can't wait for them to start," he said silently, leaning his head on Anthos'.

{10-5 (Level 11 reached)}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/05/2011 5:28 PM

Anthos sighed contently and drank more of his wine, though this time more quickly. He wanted to be loose enough to say what he wanted to once the fireworks started without logic interviening. He heard a loud boom and looked up and over at the lake. Red sparks rain down from the sky in a beautiful shower. His eyes widen in awe and he let out a small gasp. His hand found Navvi's and grapsed it. Yes soon he would say it soon, but first another gulp of alcohol was needed.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/05/2011 6:56 PM

Taking small sips every now and then, Navvi tried to contain his excitement. He couldn't wait for the fireworks to start; he had a feeling that it would be the most magical night of his life. And then color exploded around him, accompanied by a loud boom. Anthos took his hand, and Navvi squeezed it tightly, but not too tight, showing his excitement. "It's...it's..." Navvi couldn't find the words to describe how it looked; it was all too beautiful. "Have you ever seen anything more beautiful in your entire life?" He breathed.

{11-1}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/05/2011 7:00 PM

"Actually I have." Anthos leaned up and turned himself to face Navvi more directly and smiled sweetly. He then leaned down and kissed Navvi gently. He planted his hands on eitehr side of Navvi to steady himself as he leaned forward and closer to Navvi. He then broke the kiss and smiled again. "What I've seen that is more beautiful than the fireworks is you." He hoped and prayed that Navvi would understand what he was trying to say and that he would return his feelings. Oh how he wanted Navvi to feel the same thing as he did.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/05/2011 7:27 PM

The fireworks in the sky were nothing compared to the fireworks that went off inside of Navvi when Anthos kissed him. Navvi automatically lifted his arms to cradle Anthos against him, one hand gently cradling his head and the other resting around his waist. When Anthos pulled back, Navvi didn't know what to say, or do. And then, what Anthos was saying...

He cared! Anthos actually cared about him...the same way that Navvi cared for Anthos. Smiling, Navvi gently ran his fingers through Anthos' hair, stroking it gently. "Well, I've heard that people become more beautiful, when they're in love." He blushed, but kept eye contact with Anthos.

{11-2}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/05/2011 7:35 PM

Anthos blushed back and layed his arms on Navvi's shoulders once he was sure he wouldn't topple on top of Navvi. He leaned in and kissed the man again enjoy his warmth, his touch. His body grew warmer and his head began to go blank as all he could think of was the man holding him. His touch, his body pressed close against his own, his smell, and the very sound of his breathing sent Anthos straight to heaven. He was in paradise and never wanetd to leave. Fireworks continued to burst above their heads, but Anthos did not even notice them, or anything else for that matter.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer