Most of the southern region of Baa'sek is cut off from the rest of the continent by the dense, dangerous Tengel Rainforest. Much of what isn't forest is swamp lands, with the Baian Swamp covering the majority of the coast. Most cities exist along the edges of the rain forests, particularly in a divide just on the eastern limits of Baa'sek. Lamenolai lies to the north while the Slums lie to the south.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baa'sek

Re: New Beginnings [Private/ S, L, V]

Postby Kitsumi » 10/05/2011 9:00 PM

Navvi had died and gone to heaven.

That was the only explanation for what was happening. Surely something as good as this couldn't happen in the real world, could it? And even if it could, Navvi was so undeserving of this. And yet now, here he was, with Anthos in his arms, kissing him. Navvi tightened his hold slightly, careful not to squeeze Anthos too hard, however, and kissed him with all the passion that had been slowly rising within him ever since that first night with Anthos. Ever so gently, he leaned Anthos back on the grass, so that Navvi was leaning over him, propped up on his elbows to keep from crushing Anthos, kissing him with all he had.

{11-3}

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7189
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/05/2011 9:11 PM

Anthos moaned into the kiss and kissed back with all his might. His arms wrapped tighter around Navvi and pressed himself up against him. The alcohol now in his system he felt himself becoming even more encouraged to pick up the pace. He rubbed himself lightly against Navvi and felt himself heat up even more. Oh how he wanted more but a tiny voice in his head said to get home first, otherwise they might get ill. He pulled back for a moment and gasped for air before barely managing to say what he needed to say. "We need to get home first."

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/05/2011 9:50 PM

The sound of Anthos' moan ignited a fire inside Navvi, burning low and deep and hot. Then Anthos was rubbing against him, and Navvi only barely held back a moan of his own, biting Anthos' lip softly, then a slight bit harder. When Anthos pulled away, Navvi was tempted to say 'screw that' and take Anthos right here and now, but he respected him too much to do that. Besides, Anthos was right. And Navvi would never want to take him here on the ground...although it would have been romantic, beneath the fireworks and all. But when Navvi looked up, he saw that they were over. Funny, but he had thought they were still going...it must have just been the fireworks inside of him. He nodded, kissed Anthos once more, quickly, and then started started getting ready to head back to the house.

{11-4}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/05/2011 10:01 PM

Anthos quickly got up and threw the picnic supplies into the basket. Not wasting another moment he grabbed a hold of Navvi's hand and set abrisk pace back to the house. The desire in him was burning brightly and he needed this badly. This was the final step in him accepting Rufus' death and he knew it. He knew that once this night was done he would be better and he would happy again. Before long they made it back to the house and Anthos immeadiately dashed off to throw the entire basket into the fridge and then rushing back to Navvi, hungrily kissing him and pressing himself against him again. Lust coursed through his veins and he began to unbutton his shirt hurriedly. He couldn't wait to feel Navvi's bare skin pressed against his own.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/05/2011 10:15 PM

Navvi could tell that Anthos was just as desperate for him as he was for Anthos. Anthos set a brisk pace, and Navvi matched it, step for step. When they finally reached the house, Navvi was burning with desire, unable to handle it. He reached for Anthos at the same moment that Anthos began kissing him. He shoved Anthos against the wall, slightly roughly, but being gentle enough that Anthos wouldn't have a single bruise from the act. In a quick, fluid motion, Navvi grabbed the hem of Anthos' shirt and lifted it up and over his head, running a hand down his bare chest admiringly. He moved so that Anthos would be able to take his shirt off, and pressed his body against Anthos', loving the warmth that their bodies created together. Consumed by the fires of lust raging inside of him, He picked Anthos up, holding him by his bottom against him, carrying him into the first bedroom available - the spare room. He gently laid Anthos down on the bed and crawled on top of him, kissing him with a mixture of love and lust. Pulling back slightly, he whispered, "Are you sure?"

{11-5, Level 12 Reached}

((Ooc: we should probably do a "fade out" type thing after your next post xD))

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/05/2011 10:27 PM

Anthos stared up at Navvi lovingly and whispered back, "Yes, please." He kissed him one last time before giving in to desire and need. Removing his pants, Anthos pressed himself close to Navvi and let himself go. He was ready.

After the act Anthos lay next to Navvi smiling happily and peacefully as he buried his face into Navvi's chest. He breatehd in his scent and sighed contently. It had been wonderful and he had almost forgotten what he had been planning. He got up and went over to his pants removing something from his pocket. He then slipped back into bed and cuddled back against Navvi. "Happy belated birthday Navvi. I hope you like it." He placed a pocket watch that had a beautiful intricate carving of celtic knots on it in Navvi's hand. He smiled gently at Navvi and kissed him on the cheek.
((Agreed. Hope you like the surprise.))

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/05/2011 10:49 PM

Navvi felt such a sense of contentment, lying next to Anthos. He had never enjoyed anything more in his life, and he knew that it was because he had never been with Anthos before. Anything done with Anthos was much better than anything done without him. When Anthos revealed the pocket watch, Navvi couldn't stop the huge smile that took over his face, and he had to close his eyes for a moment to hold back the tears. "No one's ever cared enough to get me a gift before..." he kissed Anthos, and then settled back next to him on the bed, his arms wrapped tightly around him. "It's beautiful."

He hesitated for not even half a second before finally saying the words he had been waiting to say..."I love you."

{12-1}

((Awwww that was soooo sweet! Hehe))

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/06/2011 5:34 PM

Anthos smiled happily and kissed Navvi back. He basked in his warmth and nuzzled his neck. Upon hearing Navvi's words he found himself crying happily. He kissed Navvi again before replying. "I love you too Navvi. I love you too." He reached up and ran a hand through his hair gently and lovingly. It was a dream come true for Anthos and he felt over joyed. Yawning sleepily he nestled close against Navvi and fell asleep in his arms.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/06/2011 10:29 PM

Navvi smiled and gently stroked the hair back from his mate's - his mate! - forehead. It was wonderful to finally have someone, and even more wonderful that it was Anthos. He leaned forward and ever so gently kissed Anthos' forehead. It wasn't enough to wake him, Navvi made sure of that, but it was a sign of the pact he made to protect Anthos, for as long as he lived, and keep him from coming harm whenever he was able to do so. He let out a deep, content breathe, and watched Anthos sleep for a minute or so before becoming rather sleepy himself. Within five minutes he was snoring softly beside his mate.

{12-2}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/06/2011 10:42 PM

The next morning Anthos a woke to the sound of gentle snoring. Blinking wearily he saw Navvi laying next to him and he blushed brightly. So they had...oh gods. He smiled like a fool and ever so gently kissed Navvi's cheek. They were mates now and nothing would ever break that bond.  He shifted closer to Navvi being careful not to wake him and felt his warmth wash over him. It was so nice to be with someone again and when a memory of Rufus arised he felt no remorse but instead happiness. He remeber what Rufus had asked of him now before death and he had finally done it. He had moved on and he was so happy.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/07/2011 2:41 AM

When Navvi awoke, he kept his eyes closed for a moment to prepare himself for the day, as was his custom. He felt a twinge of disappointment - well, more than a twinge, actually. He had been in the middle of an amazing dream, and then...

But wait a moment...someone was lying beside him, he could feel the warmth. He slowly opened his eyes, and found himself face to face with his one and only love. It had been real! It wasn't a dream, a lost hope; it was reality. He and Anthos were mates! Smiling like the lovesick fool that he was, Navvi leaned over and ever so gently pecked Anthos on the lips. "Morning, love." he said. "Have you been awake long?"

{12-3}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/07/2011 9:02 PM

Anthos blushed slightly and cuddled closer to Navvi happliy. "Morning Navvi." He kissed Navvi back and wrapped his arms around him. "I've only been up for a few minutes." He ran his fingers through Navvi's hair and smiled widely. "Let's stay here a bit longer. I enjoy being close to you."

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/07/2011 9:08 PM

Anthos looked so adorable when he blushed. Navvi smiled and rubbed his knuckles gently across Anthos' red cheeks. "You look cute right now." he said, chuckling slightly. At Anthos' words, his smile widened and he held Anthos close. "Alright. I like being close to you, as well." He snuggled close to Anthos, enjoying the warmth that came from being near him.

{12-4}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/07/2011 9:22 PM

Anthos laid there for a few moments longer and enjoyed Navvi's presence. He sighed contently and kissed him again before stretching and slipping out of the bed. The air chilled his bare skin and he shivered involuntarily. He went over and picked up his clothes off the floor and slid into them. He then turned to Navvi and took his hand. "Let's shower."

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/07/2011 10:51 PM

Navvi smiled. "Sure, sounds good." He gingerly climbed out of the bed, shivering as his bare feet toughed the cold floor. "As long as it's a hot shower," he added, chuckling slightly. He pulled on his clothes, his fingers fumbling with the buttons. "Grr, I'm no use to anyone after just waking up." Navvi grinned to show that he wasn't really angry. He squeezed Anthos' hand and followed him out of the room.

{12-5, Level 13 Reached}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate