Most of the southern region of Baa'sek is cut off from the rest of the continent by the dense, dangerous Tengel Rainforest. Much of what isn't forest is swamp lands, with the Baian Swamp covering the majority of the coast. Most cities exist along the edges of the rain forests, particularly in a divide just on the eastern limits of Baa'sek. Lamenolai lies to the north while the Slums lie to the south.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baa'sek

Moving on...not likely {P} {Mature for Language}

Postby Kitsumi » 09/20/2011 3:55 PM

"You're not gonna get rid of me that way, dummy."

Shade swore loudly as Flit suddenly appeared hovering about two inches in front of his face. "Would you get the hell outta my face? And who said I was trying to get rid of you? Maybe I just got turned around after we separated? I wasn't intentionally walking away from you." His words dripped with sarcasm, and the smirk on his face was anything but friendly.

"God, would you stop being an idiot for just one second?" Flit rolled her eyes as she settled onto Shade's shoulder. "What part of, 'my spirit has bonded to yours' don't you understand?! I can't just leave, it would rip my soul in two. And if you were to leave me, I would search restlessly until I found you, nearly killing myself with the effort I was putting out to find you. Do you really want that, Shadecaster? Really?" All anger was gone from her voice, only an intense sadness remained.

Sighing, Shade shook his head, carefully, so as not to knock Flit off of his shoulder. "No, of course not. I'm sorry, Flit. I didn't understand. I'll try to be nicer, I promise."

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7114
Donate